James and Carys #21 Calm arts & crafts is no more, I just love to leave my child on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's 10:30 in the morning there. Why is Amber napping??? surely she's only been awake a few hours. She's not a new born anymore!

Reactions: 11
View attachment 1258226
Why is she setting up today if her birthday isn’t until Friday? Normally it’s set up like the evening before for us people who have things to do all day 🥲
Just shows that even living the life of luxury in France she still can’t just live in the moment and be present, she’s always thinking about the next thing. Go out for the day, explore, spend time as a family doing something other than sitting in the villa. They clearly aren’t doing much in the way of “work” if she can start doing bits for her birthday days in advance anyway.

Reactions: 9
HEY GUYS!!! Just checking in with you all to see how you're doing! I've given you four options, none of which being "pure tit", simply because that's not an option here, only toxic positivity boos! Ok maybe a little anxiety because it's on brand for me! I get it boos, maybe you're wearing new hoop earrings today and it's just making you super anxious!! 🥺💫
Anyway, if you are feeling anxious you just need to suck it up because you feel like tit so when you're having a good day, you are OBSESSED with that day!!! 🥺🥺🥺 As you know I really bleeping love my new ankle circumference since having Amber, so when I'm feel anxious I just think about that! It's so easy guys! Nothing to do with being on a month long holiday, never lifting a finger or getting my gratification from Reddit! 🍆🥺

Anyway, Amber has been getting too much attention from James this morning so I'm putting her to bed for her third nap of the morning so I can go make a cake with him. We were thinking of topping it with everything I love but then James had a better idea so we are doing one like the picture bellow. Amber isn't allowed any cake until she stops competing with me for James' attention. 😡🥺

a536c8bfabafc92670a91d1a1ddf1960.jpg
Screenshot_20220511-093638.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not gonna involve amber in the cake making? Shock
Yes Carys, get Amber out of the way so you can spend time with your 'obsession' James. I think she is jealous of James relationship with Amber, she wants his attention on her at all times.

Reactions: 19
The cringe I feel that she’s decorating for her own birthday is just too much- who does that? Do people do that? I’m 34 and I’ve never even considered decorating for my own birthday! What the hell

Reactions: 29
View attachment 1258226
Why is she setting up today if her birthday isn’t until Friday? Normally it’s set up like the evening before for us people who have things to do all day 🥲
‘Creative home aesthetics’ makes no bleeping sense. She needs to learn how to use the word aesthetic.

And putting amber down for a nap not because she needs a nap, but so they can get her out of the way to doncarys cake.

your’e obsessed with being obsessed
Omg I think this is the best statement so far. She’s obsessed with being obsessed 😂

Reactions: 14
I wonder if Amber is even napping or is she just saying night night to herself constantly? Maybe she'll bore herself to sleep like she did as a newborn.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
it's 10:30 in the morning there. Why is Amber napping??? surely she's only been awake a few hours. She's not a new born anymore!
To be fair, my 14 month old wakes up around 7 and still needs a nap around 10.30. The only difference being is I don’t force her to take it so I can have her out of the way for me time, arts and crafts, jamming my pants all the way up my asscrack and taking pictures and having my partner all to myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My worst nightmare would be another adult helping me bake! Wouldn’t mind the little hands of my kid though. I’d love to have her put her mark on it with icing or sprinkles (or drool 😉!)

It would be so great to involve Amber, an easy, engaging activity. Sight, sound, smell, touch, taste - all fav things for a curious soon to be toddler.

Reactions: 5
Carys seems to use stress and anxiety as interchangeable terms which makes me think she takes advantage of her actual anxiety and claims it for anything she finds remotely challenging or doesn’t really want to do.

I find it had to believe that that little chair wouldn’t tip up if Amber was climbing in and out 🤷🏼‍♀️
E310320E-F3B0-4425-B82A-FB9CA7535DE6.jpeg

I find it odd that she can say ‘I love doing birthday set-ups’ - I realise they are a thing but not really part of most peoples vocabulary. She lives such a skewed reality having so much time to indulge yourself, everything is for show and the admiration of others. I really wonder where these people will be in 10-20 years time.

Reactions: 17
Just looked at her Reddit page and omg these people are so strangely obsessed with her, how creepy they they’re sexualising pictures of her feeding her child, so gross! I do wonder if carys does like the attention from it, because it’s strange she shows her ass in every “get ready with me” tiktoks, also I saw people say she knows about the Reddit, has she mentioned it before? I don’t know much about Reddit but is it “normal” for people to make pages like that on there, obsessing over someone like that?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
What's pissed me off is she's got time to make stupid icing figures and bake a cake but can't be bothered to feed Amber properly. All she ever eats is toast, avocado, pasta and tuna

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Amber taking Elmo everywhere with her because it’s the only thing that plays with her and doesn’t just leave her!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I feel so sorry for the poor kid, they've always just seemed to want her to nap as much as possible in order for them to continue with their lives as the two of them. Cake making is such a great activity to involve children in!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.