James and Carys #21 Calm arts & crafts is no more, I just love to leave my child on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @nosygall for the thread title suggestion with 39 likes!

Would anyone who hasn't slipped into a paint sample induced coma like to do a recap?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is wrong with her wall art? Nobody wants to see different asses on the wall. Seriously. We all know that people have different body shapes and different skin colours. She is trying sooo hard to not dislike her body, thats why she‘s creating all this weird art

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I actually think that stair gate would have looked better black

Reactions: 13
I don't know anything about stairgates/ babies lol but wouldn't their stairgate be quite easy for a toddler to open?

Reactions: 9
I don't know anything about stairgates/ babies lol but wouldn't their stairgate be quite easy for a toddler to open?
I was thinking the same thing, ive a son who will be 2 in june, and he can open and close doors with ease! The latch is on the inside which would make it harder to open for a toddler, but not impossible once they are tall enough to reach over, or even push a box or something and stand on to get to it! I have a typical stair gate and theres no way my son can open it, I struggle with it sometimes!

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she realises how much fat and many calories those coffees are?!

I’m still going with that commenter that said OCD. “Remember my embroidery phase” - like she has to put everything in a box. She can’t have just done a couple of embroideries, practiced a skill she’d like to do again, it has to be a ‘phase’ that’s needs starting back up. It’s almost like everything is a performance or play acting. “I’ll do this #mumthing because that’s what #Mums do”, “I’m so OBSESSED with xyz it’s my whole personality now”. She genuinely does obsess over so many things though, she can’t just ‘like’ or do something once or twice. It must be exhausting but it’s her own doing

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The stair gates look so weird white. How does she always just miss the mark with anything she does 😂

Reactions: 10
Ok but why not use your handy to tickle and play with your baby? Why in the latest blog is Carys poking her with a tv remote?

Surely in a hotel that’s apparently so fancy there’s a full length mirror so she doesn’t have to lift her shoes up to the bathroom mirror?!

Reactions: 6
The paneling is somehow just not fitting at all, especially the paneling up the wall. Ugh. Looks like a child drew it!

Reactions: 12
I wonder if she realises how much fat and many calories those coffees are?!

I’m still going with that commenter that said OCD. “Remember my embroidery phase” - like she has to put everything in a box. She can’t have just done a couple of embroideries, practiced a skill she’d like to do again, it has to be a ‘phase’ that’s needs starting back up. It’s almost like everything is a performance or play acting. “I’ll do this #mumthing because that’s what #Mums do”, “I’m so OBSESSED with xyz it’s my whole personality now”. She genuinely does obsess over so many things though, she can’t just ‘like’ or do something once or twice. It must be exhausting but it’s her own doing
Longtime lurker and normally wouldn't comment but felt it was important to say that- as someone with OCD who just finished therapy for it, this really isn't OCD in the slightest and it just doesn't work that way (atleast from my experience and what I've learnt in therapy), I don't think she'd be glorifying and enjoying these obsessions and depicting them so positively if it was OCD, as most if not all obsessions feel pretty horrendous and make you feel ashamed and terrified. However, I also have GAD which I have to say, I see some similar behaviors in her in how it appears to be an ongoing stream of anxiety and feeling overwhelmed about seemingly normal/everyday things like going shopping etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh duck off Carys, showing more free clothes for YOUR child. Pathetic.

I would be embarrassed to admit that strangers online paid for my daughter’s upbringing. Amber will no doubt be embarrassed too!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
To be honest I find the boob and butt-embroydery somewhat cool. If I was a single woman I’d love to have it on my wall. The statement on it’s own is good, the messenger not so much.

Reactions: 12
Longtime lurker and normally wouldn't comment but felt it was important to say that- as someone with OCD who just finished therapy for it, this really isn't OCD in the slightest and it just doesn't work that way (atleast from my experience and what I've learnt in therapy), I don't think she'd be glorifying and enjoying these obsessions and depicting them so positively if it was OCD, as most if not all obsessions feel pretty horrendous and make you feel ashamed and terrified. However, I also have GAD which I have to say, I see some similar behaviors in her in how it appears to be an ongoing stream of anxiety and feeling overwhelmed about seemingly normal/everyday things like going shopping etc.
Totally my cock up, I meant to say ADHD.
Sorry to offend anyone.
I was thinking about her obsession & hyper focus as a symptom of ADHD and wrote the wrong thing in my head

Reactions: 11
What is wrong with her wall art? Nobody wants to see different asses on the wall. Seriously. We all know that people have different body shapes and different skin colours. She is trying sooo hard to not dislike her body, thats why she‘s creating all this weird art
the middle left one looks like a pair of balls

• Haha
Reactions: 9
thank you thank you thank you. As someone who is a chronic OCD sufferer I hate to see this term bandied around. She does not have OCD.

ETA: Saw the OP meant ADHD. Sorry for getting on my high horse haha

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ok but why not use your handy to tickle and play with your baby? Why in the latest blog is Carys poking her with a tv remote?

Surely in a hotel that’s apparently so fancy there’s a full length mirror so she doesn’t have to lift her shoes up to the bathroom mirror?!
It’s to show how quirky she is etc.

Reactions: 1
Who else thinks that they have spilled the chocolate on the sofa just for content and to get it cleaned again for free? 🤣🤣 I would also like to know why carys hasn't tagged Amazon on the post 🧐 maybe they don't get anything for free 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Are they seriously going to leave the hallway like that now that Amber will be walking soon!? Can't wait for her to knock all those vases over and throw everything on the floor.

It looks a mess, so much stuff everywhere

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.