Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlepup

VIP Member
She didn’t ‘create’ those jeans. She picked the most stretchy ones from a load of samples.
Also, that blue dress doesn’t fit. It just doesn’t. The split shouldn’t look like that.

Reactions: 27

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Fuck Sake Carys, those earrings are hardly Pat Butcher size you insufferable dickhead.

As if she couldn't make being on the beg for Astrid & Miyu's attention anymore obvious 🙄

• Haha

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
I know it's unfair to reference and compare everything that is happening to the poor people of the Ukraine - but there's a hotel down the road from me that is being used to temporarily house and look after Ukrainian refugees that have fled the war. One of my friends is a Nurse and had been placed on a team to give all the families some basic check overs and see if anybody has specific medical needs etc that need to be catered for. Majority of the Mums are exhausted from all the stress, worry, anxiety and then trying to keep it together for their young babies and children. Not sleeping, trying to interact with people trying to help them in a foreign country, trying to keep their babies in a routine they're used to...

That is being overwhelmed and stressed Carys - not taking gurning selfies because you're a privileged influencer who can't work out sensible solutions to basic baby issues, so post your incompetence online instead hoping it makes for cute and quirky content 🙄

• Heart

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
She was literally a different person a few years back. Definitely seemed happy and bubbly. All her body positivity posts are literally the opposite, she's insecure but convincing herself she's happy.
Screenshot_20220404-223949_Google.jpg

Pickles1360

First time posting
I really don't like that they post so much of Amber. Like the child shouldn't be used for views. Let her have her privacy.

• Heart

Wophie

VIP Member
Considering this is a party for a one year old, it's pretty careless of the catering company to serve up whole grapes and blueberries

Screenshot_20220404-201124.png

• Wow
  • Sick

Nanabananaramagirl

Carys what you have on your stomach is not just skin, it’s fat. It’s ok, you don’t need to prove to everyone that you’re in love with your body. You gave birth only a year ago, give yourself a break. Take a fucking chill pill and calm down.

A photo of SKIN along side your ‘skin’ so you know what it actually looks like.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26

JoelFizz

VIP Member
She’s so obsessed with them having quality time together that she forces Amber to sleep in a pram all night.
They have plenty of close family nearby (when they’re home) that they could use for baby sitting if they needed. But dragging out a baby and praying she doesn’t interrupt just doesn’t seem right
I know they're married but she's unhealthily attached to James, even if they have bugger all to say to each other now.

eyespybs123

Chatty Member
Why has she abandoned her other channel to do this channel with james?
I know! I can't believe she dropped out of uni to run a successful youtube with 700 odd thousand subscribers which used to get 100k-300k views and would fairly regularly go 'viral' with 1m+ views, to now only doing a yt with 300k subscribers that rarely gets over 100k views? What's the sense in that!

Efil890

How sad its her babies first birthday and she's mainly posted photos of the food and arrangements and not of her daughter ☹

• Sad

Corona

VIP Member
Maybe Amber would have a better chance of sleeping if they didn’t have the TV on and didn’t play games with chocolate at silly o clock in the morning
Amber is always watching TV, I swear. It's so sad that that poor little baby's life is going to coffee shops, plopped on the floor with Elmo/basket full of crap, or TV and occasionally going for walks. They literally do nothing for her.

• Sad

booobabe

No wonder her sleep patterns are fcked up, when she needs (to fall a)sleep in a pram in a loud restaurant 4 times a week.

cookiemunchmunch

Ok I understand #mumlife means that clothes can get dirty in no time at all but if the clothes are for you to promote surely you make sure they are clean before filming in them?!
No - how else can we remember that she's a mum?! #mumstain #mumclothes #mumlife 😅

• Haha