Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Do you think she could be suffering from PND ? But putting on a smile and trying to keep filming (boring crap) for their YouTube channel to keep an income?

I don’t know much about post natal depression but maybe this is why she never makes an effort with ambers development, fun days out or even her food when they have all the time and money!
I don’t think she has PND I think she’s just lazy and liked the idea of having a child more than actually having one. I’ve had PND with both my babies and it’s never stopped me making an effort to play with my child, care about their development, food etc

Reactions: 28

plwcm

VIP Member
such riveting content so far today. a hot chocolate, a sleepsuit being so cute it breaks her, and that amber tried to go back to sleep. how she makes money from this I don't know 🤣

plwcm

VIP Member
they were so into the baby led weaning at the start giving amber chicken legs and shit like that and now we just see her eat toast with some sort of topping (either loads of butter, salmon or avocado) or egg salad or yogurt. My daughter is a month older and with baby led weaning we did lots of finger food etc and admittedly she does eat some food I don't eat (I hate the texture of porridge but I'll make it for my child), but she has the same dinner as us and will eat curry, chilli and rice, bolognese, lasagne, home made pies, etc, pretty much everything we have our daughter always has too (how much she eats is a different story but she will try it all). And it is so much easier than just making a whole other dinner for her. but my guess is that James and carys need that "alone time" of having a separate dinner to amber to feel like they've still got this super duper relationship

• Heart

bananabutter

VIP Member
This.

The lies and bending of the truth she's peddling are toxic. I actually quite liked watching her a few years ago, for gym inspo etc. You can't fake how genuine, bubbly and happy she was back then, whereas now it's all just same shit different day, tedious and really draining.

There's now a shift in people starting to get fed up with some elements of the Body Positive movement, because for all the good it can do it starts becoming disingenuous when influencers constantly use it as their USP.

"You are more than your body".... OK, so stop banging on about it daily then 🤦🏼‍♀️
couldn’t agree more! It was like when she banged on about having to get her wedding rings resized because her fingers have become so much bigger since she put on weight, but ShE LOvEs hER nEw FINger siZE BOO 🥴 for Gods sake Carys be a normal person and admit it’s inconvenient and you’d rather not have to bother 😭😭

• Haha

littlepup

VIP Member
First off - no shit Sherlock! A baby play centre is literally designed around chi playnd development and Cary’s seems surprised by this enough to tell us.

Second, it feels uncomfortable commentingon a child’s development but I guess they put her out there for profit so sod it… Amber’s leg in this video seem somehow wrong. She’s using the outside of her leg like she has hip issues
Or something. I would really have thought they’d address this.

video

746827A8-A38D-4652-9059-07C54AD7D098.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow

Winging-it!

Hey guys, I’ve just been catching up reading and I’m so upset and worried now. My 11 month old bum shuffles like Amber and can’t crawl. When he pulls himself up on me he does the same with his feet. Please can someone give advice of what to do next and what this means.
Hiya, as someone with a degree and post grad in child development and education I can tell you categorically that there are a million reasons why a baby may bum shuffle. It isn't nearly as black and white as some of the posts on here make out. You might find little one is a later walker, which is really common with bum shufflers or you might find baby starts to pull themselves up and just skips crawling. Once a baby becomes mobile through bum shuffling though they rarely then crawl, as for them in their little world its a backwards step which they then have to master. Keep trying with tummy time as much as possible to encourage baby to get up on all fours which will naturally rotate the hips and legs round. I do understand it's tricky though especially once they automatically roll away. The other thing is to encourage baby to pull up which again brings the legs into alignment, a common theme with babies who bum shuffle though is that they hate to weight bear on their legs which then leads to bum shuffling as they want to be mobile any way possible. If your baby falls under this category, you may find somewhere down the line little one may need a wee bit of physio to strengthen those muscles. Please don't worry though. And if in doubt pop a message to your health visitor who will be able to sign post you to the correct support. Please, please do not panic though. Ive worked with babies and children around 15 years and Ive never seen an otherwise developmentally normal bum shuffler still doing it at school 😉).

• Heart

Biiiiiachyyyy

*new poster*

Anyone else genuinely confused how carys and James can afford new cars, big house, constant holidays, house projects within the house they have AND another house project to let? I actually used to love watching carys on her other channel but she is just so different and boring now (and that has NOTHING to do with her being a "mummy") Why has she abandoned her other channel to do this channel with james? There is no substance to anything they do. Its the same silly conversations over and over and over. I just feel like she is totally dependant on James for everything which isn't good for her. (Side note, does James work?)

I can't force myself to watch their channel anymore. People are struggling to feed their families and heat their houses and they're just totally oblivious.

NorthernLight2022

Chatty Member
Not them having ‘feeling stressed’ in their title 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I’d love to know what’s stressful about having plenty of money in the bank, not having to go to work everyday and going on holiday every other week. Pair of them are so ignorant it’s unreal
100% my tought. Haven’t seen the video, but PLEASE tell me what’s so stressfull about TWO ADULTS AT HOME 24/7 AND BANK FULL OF CASH is! Your parents do your garden. 100% all of us in this thread has a more stressfull life than Cawyss and James.

Why do they both need to get up? She regularly talks about being tired, so why not share lie ins? I’ve never known co dependence like it.

They really need a gap before a second, because that jump from 1 to 2 kids is significantly tougher than 0 to 1, and as a parent you will be alone with your children (can’t believe I’ve needed to write that last bit 😂)

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 27

eyespybs123

Chatty Member
Why does she act like Elmo is Amber's favourite toy? The only toy they seem to own is Elmo so she's hardly choosing it out of a line up! Where's the poor little lambs teddies and dollies 😢

mcgee

VIP Member
So the other night Amber told Carys that she didn’t want to sleep and only wanted to watch in the night garden in the living room and put mini eggs back in the tube and last night she was able to tell Carys that she didn’t want to sleep and instead only wanted to play on the piano. Those are some very specific requests Amber is able to communicate.

More like Amber wasn’t being the robot baby Carys expects her to be so her and James got fed up and let Amber do whatever for an easy life.

• Haha

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
how can she even dare to make yesterday about her wearing no make up and having an eczema flare up? Yesterday was Amber’s day Carys!!
The more she brings attention to things like this, the more narcissistic she's starting to sound too. Her baby's 1st birthday, but is concerned people might talk about how she's not wearing make up?

We all have off days, skin flare ups etc - but she has to highlight every small thing she feels is an imperfection so she can justify her body positive narrative BS again.

Literally, her entire personality trait at this point is dissecting and pulling apart any 'flaw' she feels is necessary to bring attention to, but then say it's not a big deal and to love yourself regardless. I actually feel sorry for her that this is all she has to offer in her influencer career now.

These influencers suck themselves into a hypocritical vortex of their own making. Her channel had so much potential just a couple of years ago.

firegirl18

Yet another tiktok posted about not letting our bodies define us 🤦🏻‍♀️ Her body is all she talks about

• Sick
  • Heart

samalambbxtch

Chatty Member
It’s so sad that she thinks of Amber as interrupting her and James’ couple time 😢 I can understand every so often it’s nice to have a meal together just the two of you once the baby is in bed but come on…
We have tea at the table as a family of 4 every single night. Isn’t that just something you enjoy doing together when your a family. Just another thing to point towards the fact amber is an inconvenience and they were not ready for a child.

• Heart

plwcm

VIP Member
can she not do one workout without having to film her body and how it is normal to have a fat stomach/mum pouch/'just skin', whatever she wants to call it etc etc 🙄 her body is clearly always on her mind😴

• Heart

littlepup

VIP Member
That reel 😳
A dress blazer that’s far too large with cycling shorts and trainers, unflattering, mismatched colours. Frumpy a.f dress with with slim stiletto heels. Tits almost out of the vest top…. Calling these ‘outfits’, It’s just embarrassing. They look like kids that have gotten into the dressing up box.
And all the tummy covering, is she trying to create pregnancy speculation again?!