Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
They are going to come crashing down later in life when they have to do some real work. Gym leggings, unironed, washed out clothes to meetings. Meetings from bed when they have ample seating spaces. Takes the piss really doesn’t it?! I don’t care what the brand is, there’s a level of respect for the people paying you that requires more than ‘comfies’.
You wouldn’t wear that for dress down day or smart/casual; it’s not appropriate in any business environment.
I do agree you should not be attending any kind of business meeting from bed but in terms of clothing it is Gymshark? Surely even in their office no one is in smart clothing?

Reactions: 3

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
It’s so sad that she thinks of Amber as interrupting her and James’ couple time 😢 I can understand every so often it’s nice to have a meal together just the two of you once the baby is in bed but come on…
Exactly! Maybe once a week or something yes, but not every night!

• Heart

oliviaobivia

Just watched the bday vlog and howling at the soft play 😂😂 the size of it and it’s from Harrods, no baby/toddler is having any fun in that tiny ball pit 🤣
A relative recently bought my toddler daughter that exact soft play thing from Harrods for her birthday, it’s literally the most ridiculous thing ever. My daughter is small and will barely fit into the ball pit 😂 they might have thought it was bigger to be fair 🤷🏽‍♀️

plwcm

VIP Member
For someone who preaches self-love and body positivity all the time, it’s really sad to see that she’s edited her upper arm so obviously too. It’s so straight 😭
looks edited around her arse as well, someone before pointed it out on other pics and it looks like it in quite a few since (especially as in vids etc others take of her (like that reel with nayla) her arse does not look as big and round). probably why she tries to make things blurry or put weird filters to change the texture look of the pic so its harder to see the edits

Liz9229

Exactly this! I’ve seen it first hand, on a grape so a similar shape & size (I’m a paediatric nurse) & it was not nice. Things of that size are so difficult to dislodge too.
I’m sure she said before that Amber had previously choked on something & how scary it was. You’d have thought she would have learned her lesson and not given Amber inappropriate things to play with
Don’t be silly, that requires common sense!

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
I mean you can still tell her legs are posed deliberately and far apart. obvious hoist up of dress material to show her 'muscley' thigh off because she probably thinks she would look larger with the dress just flowing 🤣
There's some definite posing, it's just a lot less OTT than usual

elliebakerrr

I wonder why they’ve decided to leave for Manchester now and not the early hours of the morning like they usually do?

NorthernLight2022

Chatty Member
Another sponsored video without AD in the title 😡🙈

Also they both sound ill in that video but I bet they wouldn’t admit it or test themselves at all! And saying all about them having lie ins and stuff and how nice it is, well most parents wouldn’t know considering we have to work for a living 🙈
This is why I have trust issues about going to soft plays and other areas with «stranger» babies - people are absolutely careless about covid and the flu.

Do you think the stay was sponsored? In that case the worst misuse of not labling it ever. But it seems like it wasn’t.

lurker§12

Aside from the usual ridiculous behaviour she appears a bit less manic in the latest vlog??? (Hold on people I am only half way through) 😂

• Haha
obviously some of the stuff they probably got gifted, but I don't get why they aren't just giving amber what they are eating. or is it because they want their own separate couples dinner time 🥺🙄.
she could have easily given the pouches away to food banks etc if they were gifted and they didn't really need them as amber seems quite good with baby led weaning
I agree, my parents made food and then separated a little out for us as kids so they could add more salt and extra spices and we all ate together the same food, unless we were poorly or something. I plan to do the same and have some handy things for on the go.

That lunch spread as well looks like an awful lot of food for 2 people.

Just rewatched and he must be the passenger, he doesn't look at the road once. Looks like his arm is stretched out to hold the camera not steering wheel
Are they in a left hand drive car then? I can’t work it out. In the video he’s sitting on the right (even though he’s on the left of our screen) as there no driver next to him as ther would be in a right hand drive car.

Last edited:

plwcm

VIP Member
the jeans in her tiktok she's just posted about don't look as tight as shoot day ones. reckon she's actually wearing the 14 in that vid🤣

mklanch

VIP Member
is it normal how much amber chews on her tongue? i know she had tongue tie but i thought once they sorted it she would stop chewing her tongue so much

thegirlwho2020

VIP Member
Not watching her Vlog because she's a twat - where did she say she was going on holiday this time? She's got no idea about the real world has she? Becoming incredibly braggy now