James and Carys #20 Everyday I'm shufflin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping sick of seeing her neglectful behaviour towards her baby. Carys, Google what can happen if a baby chokes on a mini egg. Even if you manage to dislodge the egg, it could be too late and your child could be left with a brain injury.

You were a big enough girl to lay on the bed with your husband grunting on top of you to create this baby, so be a big girl and take some bleeping responsibility for looking after your child.

Don't force motor milestones. Lower the cot BEFORE the baby is sitting. Strap the baby in the pram so she doesn't go flying out headfirst when you go down a steep curb. Don't give your baby very obvious choking hazards to play with, even if you're watching. Put a coat and socks in your baby when you yourself are wearing a coat. Get a stair gate, even if your baby is bum shuffling. Put away the big heavy vases she could pull down on herself.

I'm genuinely at the point of concern where I think her health visitor needs to give her a visit and remind her of these very basic safety measures.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
You were a big enough girl to lay on the bed with your husband grunting on top of you to create this baby, so be a big girl and take some bleeping responsibility for looking after your child.
I hate you for this :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
You just know that they went through to the living room for them. James and Carys would’ve been getting bored rocking Amber and theyd have been wanting a cup of tea and to watch the tele so they took Amber through plonked her in front of the tele and gave her something to do so they'd get some peace. None of that was for Amber. No way was saying “mum I don’t want to sleep, I want to count mini eggs” - does she think all her followers are thick??

Aise from it being a dangerous thing to be allowing her to play with Mini eggs especially as she was watching her though a phone filming, her comment about being so impressed that Amber could manage and she struggled was so stupid. Of course Carys would struggle compared to Amber because she has considerably larger fingers than Amber’s baby hands so it’s quite obvious that putting something into a small tube like that would be easier for someone with much small hands. It’s not a genius child move she was doing Carys, you just sounded dense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Knowing Amber though guys she probably was able to chew and swallow the whole tub of mini eggs with this imaginary teeth all before the mere age of 1

• Haha
Reactions: 30
don't mini eggs literally say on the back not to give to children under 4 years old?
swear I remember a story of a 2 year old choking and dying and the mum trying to sue when it's clearly labelled on them (not to mention obvious if a grape is a choking hazard a bloody mini egg will be)

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Any suggestions for a good bra? The girls are looking pretty sad :(
Was just measured in my local bravissimo in Cardiff and they were SO friendly and helpful. Ended up with a Freya brand bra which is lovely. Would definitely recommend looking on there or playful promises, curvy Kate or tutti rouge! (Big boobed big lingerie lover 😅 )

• Heart
Reactions: 9
bleeping sick of seeing her neglectful behaviour towards her baby. Carys, Google what can happen if a baby chokes on a mini egg. Even if you manage to dislodge the egg, it could be too late and your child could be left with a brain injury.
Exactly this! I’ve seen it first hand, on a grape so a similar shape & size (I’m a paediatric nurse) & it was not nice. Things of that size are so difficult to dislodge too.
I’m sure she said before that Amber had previously choked on something & how scary it was. You’d have thought she would have learned her lesson and not given Amber inappropriate things to play with

Reactions: 12
Exactly this! I’ve seen it first hand, on a grape so a similar shape & size (I’m a paediatric nurse) & it was not nice. Things of that size are so difficult to dislodge too.
I’m sure she said before that Amber had previously choked on something & how scary it was. You’d have thought she would have learned her lesson and not given Amber inappropriate things to play with
Don’t be silly, that requires common sense!

Reactions: 3
Another video about her weight gain that no one asked about. It’s boring Carys.
For the old body Carys says now she was unhappy in she sure does love to still talk about it…🤔👀

Reactions: 30
Another video about her weight gain that no one asked about. It’s boring Carys.
For the old body Carys says now she was unhappy in she sure does love to still talk about it…🤔👀
I don’t think people care that much about her life to ‘ask’ all those questions about her past weight. It’s sad that she has to make herself feel better by making posts and videos like that

Reactions: 13
I don’t think people care that much about her life to ‘ask’ all those questions about her past weight. It’s sad that she has to make herself feel better by making posts and videos like that
Exactly, I don’t believe she had anyone asking her about her weight when she posted her wedding photos. She does these things solely to get validation but if you were so happy and secure in your body you wouldn’t seek validation especially not from randoms on social media to tell you how amazing you look and what an inspiration you are. The only person who cares about Carys’ weight and how she looks now is Carys but that’s right she doesn’t care 👀

Reactions: 18
Exactly, I don’t believe she had anyone asking her about her weight when she posted her wedding photos. She does these things solely to get validation but if you were so happy and secure in your body you wouldn’t seek validation especially not from randoms on social media to tell you how amazing you look and what an inspiration you are. The only person who cares about Carys’ weight and how she looks now is Carys but that’s right she doesn’t care 👀
Exactly that!! The worst part is that people feed into it and give her the validation she wants, so she will just keep doing it

Reactions: 9
I was just thinking the same thing. every time she posts a self love bullshit post her followers are all like "yes queen", "wish I had your confidence", "you look so much happier and better now" so there's no way she gets bombarded with messages asking if she's sad about her weight gain. If anything people ask her to share how she has become accepting of her body changes over the years etc and how to grow confidence but clearly they won't ever get a video on that, just the same old "look how skinny I used to be and now I'm fat, but I 100% love my body now and hate my old body"

Reactions: 8
I honestly thought she would be an amazing Mum I'm so surprised what she is like. Given how she loves arts ahs crafts ect I thought she would love to do activities with her.

Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20220331-171857_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220331-171945_Instagram.jpg

getting sick of her lies. saying a pic of herself from 2020 is 2022. clearly doesn't like her body now if she's using an older image still🥴🥴🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 59
View attachment 1162748View attachment 1162749

getting sick of her lies. saying a pic of herself from 2020 is 2022. clearly doesn't like her body now if she's using an older image still🥴🥴🥴
Also, the "I got bored of living like that" sounds like she got sick of being skinny and restricting and made a conscious decision to fix her mindset at the expense of gaining weight , whereas in reality what happened is that she gained a lot of weight and then struggled with insecurity around it, and is now trying to convince herself she's happy in her body

Reactions: 37
don't mini eggs literally say on the back not to give to children under 4 years old?
swear I remember a story of a 2 year old choking and dying and the mum trying to sue when it's clearly labelled on them (not to mention obvious if a grape is a choking hazard a bloody mini egg will be)
My niece is 10 and isn’t allowed mini eggs cause her mum nearly chocked on one a couple of years ago, so her mum refuses to let her have them

Reactions: 8
Next Amber will entertaining herself with a glue gun whilst Carys watches her daily film on the sofa

"Omg guys so cute how she wants to do crafts with me 🥺🥺🥺"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.