James and Carys #20 Everyday I'm shufflin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220401-141606_Instagram.jpg

anyone else just love when Nayla posts a reel with Carys?
firstly they make me laugh because Carys looks so scrambled and like she doesn't know what to do, how to pose etc 🤣🤣
secondly, you can see how her body actually looks majority of the time. and she looks uncomfortable most of the time too😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 1164674

firstly they make me laugh because Carys looks so scrambled and like she doesn't know what to do, how to pose etc 🤣🤣
secondly, you can see how her body actually looks majority of the time. and she looks uncomfortable most of the time too😬
🧐😳 are these photos from last year ?? I'm confused watching Nayla’s video because Carys looks like she's pregnant … poor boo 🥺 lol

Reactions: 15
If you watch Nayla’s reel as well, Carys is covering/ sucking in her stomach in every clip, showing she really isn’t happy with her body at all.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 1164674

This shows that Carys works the angles in her images and videos. Her midsection looks a lot bigger here than on her insta. There is nothing wrong with her figure at all I just wished she’d own it rather than claim to love it while hiding reality

Reactions: 22
Firstly I'll add to my list of basic safety things they neglect - get a guard around that fireplace before Amber hits her head on the stone around it.

Secondly, why is she buying pram shoes for Amber? Surely she'll be walking very shortly and need proper supportive shoes. Plus doesn't she always bang on about how no she's in best, yet missed the point and let's Amber feet freeze with no even socks on in Baltic temperatures?

Reactions: 17
Sliders for a baby who can’t walk 🙄🙄🙄🙄 I mean if she’s walking by summer they’re the most impractical shoes to support a toddlers feet

Reactions: 25
Sliders for a baby who can’t walk 🙄🙄🙄🙄 I mean if she’s walking by summer they’re the most impractical shoes to support a toddlers feet
She doesn’t care about practical, she had a pair of Nike trainers (or Converse I can’t remember) on Amber’s feet when she was about 6 weeks old. As long as she looks cute for the gram. Poor thing gets treated like Carys’ personal doll.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
She's shaming her previously thin self. If she was truly at peace with her body she wouldn't feel the need to say anything. She could just reflect on the changes She's experienced, as she grows as a woman. She's covered in stretch marks all over her legs but I can only recall her mentioning them once? But she's always keen to get her tits, arse and camel toe out in the name of body positivity
This is such an astute observation, being at peace without self now earns not thinking about the past so much.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1164674

Oh my god I've just watched it and you guys are right - trying to hide her stomach the entire time 😳

Reactions: 10
Called me old fashioned but showing all the shoes for Amber 🙄 when she gets walking she needs a good pair of Clark's not shoes like that

Reactions: 13
«proper supporting shoes» - an old myth. No kid needs supportive shoes - they should walk barefoot or with barefoot shoes (flexible soles) like leguano, wildlings or similar.

But those sandals from the gap is totally useless, yup.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
*new poster*

Anyone else genuinely confused how carys and James can afford new cars, big house, constant holidays, house projects within the house they have AND another house project to let? I actually used to love watching carys on her other channel but she is just so different and boring now (and that has NOTHING to do with her being a "mummy") Why has she abandoned her other channel to do this channel with james? There is no substance to anything they do. Its the same silly conversations over and over and over. I just feel like she is totally dependant on James for everything which isn't good for her. (Side note, does James work?)

I can't force myself to watch their channel anymore. People are struggling to feed their families and heat their houses and they're just totally oblivious.

Reactions: 28
*new poster*

Anyone else genuinely confused how carys and James can afford new cars, big house, constant holidays, house projects within the house they have AND another house project to let? I actually used to love watching carys on her other channel but she is just so different and boring now (and that has NOTHING to do with her being a "mummy") Why has she abandoned her other channel to do this channel with james? There is no substance to anything they do. Its the same silly conversations over and over and over. I just feel like she is totally dependant on James for everything which isn't good for her. (Side note, does James work?)

I can't force myself to watch their channel anymore. People are struggling to feed their families and heat their houses and they're just totally oblivious.
Brand deals mostly.

Their YouTube views aren’t that great anymore and I can see them dropping even more through the year.

Actually I can see them only doing a video once every two to three weeks as they get lazier and lazier.

Probably 2 hour ones going to coffee shops, talking about paint and doing a dog walk.

Reactions: 4
*new poster*

she has said that James' work is doing the 'admin' part of the "influencer job".........

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That reel 😳
A dress blazer that’s far too large with cycling shorts and trainers, unflattering, mismatched colours. Frumpy a.f dress with with slim stiletto heels. Tits almost out of the vest top…. Calling these ‘outfits’, It’s just embarrassing. They look like kids that have gotten into the dressing up box.
And all the tummy covering, is she trying to create pregnancy speculation again?!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.