James and Carys #20 Everyday I'm shufflin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baffling how she can say she’s mentally stronger than she’s ever been now. If you go back and watch her old videos she was confident, independent and strong. Now she is manic, anxious and extremely codependent on James to function.
Who is she trying to fool saying shes mentally stronger? She can’t even order a coffee on her own and has to go to a Starbucks on holiday because she’s familiar with the interior.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Definitely trying to convince herself that she prefers her new body shape but in doing so she's coming across majorly insecure. Better off just saying 'whatever i look like, it doesn't matter because I'm happy' rather than somehow convincing yourself you weren't happy when you were slimmer.

Reactions: 19
She's shaming her previously thin self. If she was truly at peace with her body she wouldn't feel the need to say anything. She could just reflect on the changes She's experienced, as she grows as a woman. She's covered in stretch marks all over her legs but I can only recall her mentioning them once? But she's always keen to get her tits, arse and camel toe out in the name of body positivity

• Heart
Reactions: 30
To be fair she was actually banging the way she was and I wouldn’t blame her if she missed that. But the fact she was like that in 2020 shows that the weight gain is NOT from pregnancy!
yeah I don't blame her either, and I'd actually like her more if she was honest about it. even if she didn't want to get back to 2016 her, but just lose weight to be a bit smaller/ more toned again. instead we see how she actually feels when she posts stuff like this with lies about when pics were and that she loves her body now and hated it then

Reactions: 11
yeah I don't blame her either, and I'd actually like her more if she was honest about it. even if she didn't want to get back to 2016 her, but just lose weight to be a bit smaller/ more toned again. instead we see how she actually feels when she posts stuff like this with lies about when pics were and that she loves her body now and hated it then
I would like her much more these days if she just said she missed how she looked before, and wanted to get back in shape etc/lose a few pounds, nothing wrong with how she is now, but I think she does miss it and is pretending desperately that she doesn’t! I’ve put on weight over the last year through just being lazy really, eating what I wanted and not being active enough and I 100% want to get back to how I was a year or so ago! And I don’t feel bad for saying it, my clothes felt better then, I felt better and I don’t see why it’s made out to be a bad thing now if you say you want to lose weight! I’m not doing it for any other reason than I felt better how I looked before and Id like not to have to buy a whole new wardrobe of bigger clothes! lol!

Reactions: 15
Honestly someone who is truly happy with her body wouldn't need to bang on about it all the time..
It's OK to miss that old body she was clearly happy then to say she wasn't is just a cover up it's OK for her to be happy now but being constantly negative about her old body annoys me. Body positivity but she's constantly mentioning negative stuff 🙄

Reactions: 17
Baffling how she can say she’s mentally stronger than she’s ever been now. If you go back and watch her old videos she was confident, independent and strong. Now she is manic, anxious and extremely codependent on James to function.
This.

The lies and bending of the truth she's peddling are toxic. I actually quite liked watching her a few years ago, for gym inspo etc. You can't fake how genuine, bubbly and happy she was back then, whereas now it's all just same tit different day, tedious and really draining.

There's now a shift in people starting to get fed up with some elements of the Body Positive movement, because for all the good it can do it starts becoming disingenuous when influencers constantly use it as their USP.

"You are more than your body".... OK, so stop banging on about it daily then 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 25
This.

The lies and bending of the truth she's peddling are toxic. I actually quite liked watching her a few years ago, for gym inspo etc. You can't fake how genuine, bubbly and happy she was back then, whereas now it's all just same tit different day, tedious and really draining.

There's now a shift in people starting to get fed up with some elements of the Body Positive movement, because for all the good it can do it starts becoming disingenuous when influencers constantly use it as their USP.

"You are more than your body".... OK, so stop banging on about it daily then 🤦🏼‍♀️
couldn’t agree more! It was like when she banged on about having to get her wedding rings resized because her fingers have become so much bigger since she put on weight, but ShE LOvEs hER nEw FINger siZE BOO 🥴 for Gods sake Carys be a normal person and admit it’s inconvenient and you’d rather not have to bother 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 28
if you are more than your body, then why is every single post aimed at your body? why is her whole brand aimed at her body? it makes zero sense

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Wasn't it mentioned on Tattle about the jeans taking ages to be delivered, then she conveniently mentioned there being a delay? 🤔😏

Reactions: 17
couldn’t agree more! It was like when she banged on about having to get her wedding rings resized because her fingers have become so much bigger since she put on weight, but ShE LOvEs hER nEw FINger siZE BOO 🥴 for Gods sake Carys be a normal person and admit it’s inconvenient and you’d rather not have to bother 😭😭
but also remember it wasn't because her finger has got fatter, it was because her knuckle got bigger 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
now she's showing amber pull up on the soft play so safe to say amber probably started actually doing that this last week🤣

Reactions: 19
As you should be at that age? It's called interacting with your child

Screenshot_20220401-120206.png

Reactions: 33
I know I’ve mentioned her before but when you compare how Carys and James parent compared to Sierra Schultzzie and her husband Stephen it makes me sad.
Parents and babies are similar all of a age, but the difference in their content and how they interact with their babies is so different. Sierra actually did good content through her pregnancy, took maternity leave to spend time with her baby and it doesn’t feel like she’s exploiting her daughter in the same way. It just shows how lazy Carys and James are with their content.
Ok just a bit of a ramble! Sorry 😂

Reactions: 13
It’s so annoying that she shows Amber on her stories and YouTube purely for views cause she knows people love her. There’s no real content created around Amber (no development updates, weaning recipes, ideas for playing with your child, any parenting tips etc) so why does she have to show her so often? I know they’re not celebrities but they put her in danger (especially that she knows about the Reddit page.. who knows what else her pics are used for)

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.