James and Carys #2 Busy Bee(ing) Consumers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found her “finding out I’m pregnant” video really really sweet. Clearly Carys has been desperate to be pregnant and was so emotional.
It seems they’re posting pregnancy videos all week (tomorrow is Carys telling James) so I think they might pump all the content out in one chunk

Reactions: 22
I actually feel awful, I really dislike Carys and James yet when I watched that video of her on her own finding out she seemed a completely different person and I actually got emotional at her reaction. Its almost a bit worrying to see how James changes her personality when he's around. It must be a very controlled relationship.

Reactions: 13
That was such a genuine lovley video!!! And so honest!! I was exactly the same with my first I litterally took 70 tests 😂 obviously underestimated how much she wanted this and cant fault her for that at all! Hope she stays this real throughout her journey ❤

Reactions: 8
I actually feel awful, I really dislike Carys and James yet when I watched that video of her on her own finding out she seemed a completely different person and I actually got emotional at her reaction. Its almost a bit worrying to see how James changes her personality when he's around. It must be a very controlled relationship.
I felt exactly the same feel I’m to harsh previously but your so right she was actually pretty lovely on her own

Reactions: 2
That was honestly a lovely video! I’ve always liked Carys tbh just James I don’t like! But that was a really lovely video to watch, so happy for her! One thing I think I realised is that there wasn’t any ads in that video! So maybe they aren’t trynna cash in on it as much as we assumed?

Reactions: 7
She seemed really genuine in that video I really like that side of Carys! I was a bit critical of her getting pregnant so young but she so clearly wanted it and I think she’ll be an amazing mum

Tattle literally always calls these pregnancies - it’s mad 😂😂. I really like James and Carys, I don’t really have many bug bears with them - I know they’re privileged but do feel for the most part they do own it and I much prefer them to Elle Darby and Con who will defo be jealous they’ve gotten pregnant first. These at least feel a lot more genuine together. i’m genuinely really happy for them, I’d missed the clues as have some videos and thread pages to catch up on but you could tell it would happen in the next year. I hope she has an easy and wonderful pregnancy and that it gives her the purpose she’s been missing in her life 💗
Tbh we knew she was trying when she had her implant taken out and she didn’t even try to hide the plaster 🤣

I’m actually so happy for them. Even shed a little tear as it brought back many happy emotions in myself 😅😂 I hope they are ready for how much change will come into their life.
TBF nobody is ever really ready/ has a clue what’s about to hit them, it is completely life changing. However, I do smile if they think they’re tired now!!!

Reactions: 6
Currently watching this after not watching them for ages and I’m welling up at Carys’ reaction. She really wanted to conceive and I’m glad they were able to!

Reactions: 5
Having just watched her video, she obviously really wanted it. Having been there myself and knowing that longing to start a family.
But I'm sure she doesn't know what's about to hit her lol

I find them both incredibly annoying, especially James (his face and his voice arrgghhhh) but I watched the finding out I’m pregnant video and did feel quite happy for her! Not here for the annoying baby content though so signing out from them now! They’re annoying enough already 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.