James and Carys #2 Busy Bee(ing) Consumers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s been pregnant since what, July? I want to go back and look for signs haha
I’m actually so pleased for them. They clearly wanted it a lot (couldn’t stop talking about it😂) so I’m glad it was a success for them!

Reactions: 23
I really hope this baby brings Carys that confidence she’s lacking and of course so much happiness. I think being a mum will do wonders to her

Reactions: 25
I’m actually so happy for them. Even shed a little tear as it brought back many happy emotions in myself 😅😂 I hope they are ready for how much change will come into their life.

Reactions: 9
They will Milk the baby For the content like no tomorrow. Theyve been struggling so bad with content.

Buy. Baby. Buy. Baby. Buy. Baby. Buy. Baby.

Reactions: 18
WE ALL FUCKIN KNEW IT!!!! Can’t wait for all the baby videos now 🤦🏻‍♀️

seriously tho I am happy for them and wish carys a easy and wonderful pregnancy

Reactions: 5
She's already changed her insta bio to: WE'RE HAVING A BABY, with a link to their channel. Gotta cash in on the baby already and get more subscribers!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I hope it gives Carys the purpose in life she’s so clearly missing.
I do genuinely hope all goes well for them in the next few months.
I’d hate to see them rinse the pregnancy for content. Also hope they don’t become a “family youtube channel”.

Reactions: 8
Jesus christ she is not mature or emotionally stable enough for a baby 🤦‍♀️ (Neither am I but I’m not having one for that reason). I feel this is just a commodity to her. That being said I judged them when they got the dog and they seem to take good care of it. Her life will just become all about the baby which is fine but can’t think of anything worse tbh!

also why is she cradling her belly. My friend is due early March and she doesn’t even show ... do you really show like that at 12 weeks, or is she just cradling her lunch 😂

Reactions: 21
Really glad that they didn’t use all this clickbait and it turned out to be a merch drop or something. Happy for them

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.