Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissFinn

VIP Member
It just amazes me that we live in a world where influencers can earn More than surgeons For example! James n carys content is like always the same around husband buys/haul/etc and they mumble about Nonsense For like 30 mins yawn🤦‍♂️ I just cant believe anyone makes money out of the Boring content they do. Maybe im too driven cause I find the way they live so Boring No wonder carys acts the way she acts! The high Light of her day is this wish Nonsense 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 14
Oh cringeeeeee, no one cares how 'sexy' you feel
Enjoy them whilst you can Carys before you know it they will be by your knees after pregnancy 😂 even if she doesn’t end up breast feeding they are never the same. Mine went from a decent fuller bust to looking more like spaniels ears lol

• Haha
Whoever said she still has body image issues and has to repeatedly mention her pregnancy bump because she doesn't want people to think she has gained body fat is absolutely spot on. She did a story yesterday where she was sat down and her belly actually just looked chubby rather than pregnant, but she wrote on it "my lil bump" or something like that just to remind us all she is not fat but actually pregnant guys!!!
I can't deal with back breaking bump poses... when she's a few weeks off due date and with no bra her whole body is gonna be agony.

Girl has some serious body image issues.
🙋🏼‍♀️That was me. I didnt see that one but sounds about right. Im sure 30% of it is bump and the rest is chub and pushing it out. Who really cares if shes got chubby, shes pregnant and its a global pandemic where most people are a bit less active at the minute. No one cares luv let it all hang out

• Heart

anellie01

Find it pretty sad that people are so quick to whore their child's entire life out on YouTube when the effects of it on said child aren't fully known yet😬 just wait till they get older and their whole childhood was filmed and click baited for views. She's quick to say that members of her family don't like being on camera, funny how their child won't get that choice until they're older and it's too late!
Also I think it’s so sad if their content just revolves around their child (which is looking likely) then this poor baby is literally their whole career, and especially as the child gets older all the pressure would be on them to act up for the camera to get views so mummy and daddy can afford their 650k mortgage! I don’t think any child would want that responsibility

• Heart

Imhereforthedrama

Lurker on this thread, but I'm 20.5 weeks pregnant and not as big as her 🤣. I'm a size 12 too (on bottom), size 10 on top (flat stomach but not toned in anyway/bit flabby) I've definitely got a bump that's noticeable to my friends and family but she must be pushing hers out slightly and/or it's bloating still. I feel like she wants to be noticeably pregnant and is desperate for people to notice and say how lovely her bump is, especially in the husband buys my maternity clothes haul, she was complaining when James said the model had a bigger bump and sounded a bit jealous at times🤣 when obviously most maternity clothes are for when you have a big bump.
Shes definitely going to be one of those drama queen pregnant girls, who get really fat and lazy and literally cant even wipe their own arses. It will be "eugh james.".. this and eugh james" that's like she is the only person to be pregnant in history

• Haha

chachaslide

God James is so annoying. His face, his voice, his comments, his nose, his eyes that closing and staying shut as he talks

• Haha
Do you guys think they'll give the baby a really wacky name or will they go with something more normal?
I think they’ll go for something quite normal. James probably wouldn’t want anything unusual as he’s so boring.
I think they said they like classic names but that aren’t too common

Reactions: 13

Duck1234

This couple keep popping up on my YouTube page based on others I watch.. I made the mistake of watching one of their videos pre pregnancy & read this page a bit but was never that bothered about them but now they are massively triggering me!!
it’s not their fault at all that I’ve had to deal with infertility for the last 5 years but wow, every other day there’s a pregnancy related video. It’s a bit much isn’t it. I find it a very bizarre thing to do anyway, documentating your life on YouTube but I just find these two insufferable to be honest.
is nothing sacred? Like I said it’s very triggering for me given what I’ve been through, so not really their fault but they’re just highly annoying, I’d imagine even genuine followers would get bored of so much pregnancy related content. I also think they probably have quite a young following, given their age? Could be wrong. So are many 24 year olds going to be that interested in so much pregnancy related stuff?

anyway, I need to see much less of her gurney face on my YouTube. She’s so fucking naive to real life it winds me up! Why is life so easy for some people.. this whole perfect life portrayal on sm is sickening!

• Heart

Yukon909

Chatty Member
Can’t believe the editor used the cake shot, could have at least made it black and white, I wonder how much money they’ve lost on that vid since people only had to watch the first 2 seconds to know

They’re deleting comments, a girl commented about how the confetti gave it away, I replied to her comment and now it’s gone

Last edited:

Tinybelle24

I actually feel awful, I really dislike Carys and James yet when I watched that video of her on her own finding out she seemed a completely different person and I actually got emotional at her reaction. Its almost a bit worrying to see how James changes her personality when he's around. It must be a very controlled relationship.

MissFinn

VIP Member
And I felt bad cause ive done some impulse online shopping 😆 dude they impulse bought range rover and give zero thought on theyre reno! They just burn money 😆

James is super irritating 🐽 it’s actually sad ALL they can talk about is baby related. When I was pregnant I carried on life as normal I would almost forget at times it’s a bit ott. Makes me wonder if she wasn’t pregnant what content would they actually be doing right now?

I have a child and even I find all this baby spam boring as hell I can’t imagine what the majorly of her followers think it’s to much we get it your pregnant ok well done is this it now I was gonna say for 6 / 9 months but then when it’s born it will be new born essentials, daily routine with a new born, what I eat in a day with a new born, James trying baby food bla bla bla

I’m not sure they are having a boy maybe they are trying to back track after keep saying she in a previous video. Do they have any life outside of youtube?

Last edited: