Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ecstatic that she’s doing another GymShark haul! I don’t think the last 7 in the month of September alone were enough; our Carys is so generous 💕

• Haha
Reactions: 15
James pipes up think carys is going to have the easiest pregnancy and Labour ever because the way things are going are so straight forward...

Has she had her Glucose test or anything? Do they realise any problems usually arise much later it could be growing to slow on the final stages or growing to fast it could be breech it could be back to back why is everything always so simple and straight forward with these la la land youtube people. I keep seeing her go on about eating healthier cutting out coffee and then she’s sat with a table full of high fat high sugar high salt high caffeine food 🙄

They don’t need to worry about trolls they need to worry about perverts saving the pictures of the baby girl to pleasure themselves too or to edit them to be sexualised and shared on pedalo forums

Is she pregnant?

😆 I’m sorry but I know couples in the TTC world who tried for 10 years plus and even they don’t talk about their pregnancy this much it’s so strange and obviously just for views although who the hell cares enough about a gender to watch 3 videos on it!!!!

It will just be James talking over her and they claim not to stereotype so who cares I bet it’s all very pink or blue from here on out...

God I would be sick of pregnancy if I had to talk film and edit so much about it. I’ve never known a man Join ALL pregnancy updates and I bet lots of fake tears when they find the gender maybe I’m a heartless cow I didn’t cry when I found out the gender of my baby but then I wasn’t filming it for views and didn’t need dramatics 😂

• Haha

JoelFizz

VIP Member
It's telling me its time for a new thread, my name suggestion would be:

"All I can focus on is my baby bump! Better not upset James Trump!"

• Haha

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
so sad that she doesn’t have anything she considers just her achievement. She built her instagram following on her own, she created her guides on her own, she has a successful YouTube channel on her own..
And it’s because of her that they even have a successful channel together. They may kid themselves it’s about them both and James is mr practical business man who keeps check of all the finances etc. but Carys is what brought people to watch the channel. It’s actually quite sad and upsetting that she is so clueless about their financial situation and what money they bring in considering she is the “breadwinner” as you say her channel, her Instagram, her fitness guide. Any following James has surely came from him being Carys boyfriend not also being “in the social fitness industry”

esmells28

Considering James encourages Carys to say they are both pregnant, I'm sure he influenced her into believing he has played a bigger part in her success than he actually has

Reactions: 14

JoelFizz

VIP Member
I still think they are a bit bonkers decorating before a baby but then I have a toddler that causes carnage and would love to decorate but know it would last five minutes before it no longer looked nicely freshly decorated 😆
Decorating is all they have to do. I really do not get how Carys' fans are finding their content interesting when it's pretty much "We ripped this tile off! Next video, watch us put it back on! Then we'll rip it off again and say "Sod it! Lets get someone in to do it so it's a professional job because we're in our 20s playing house and have no idea what we're doing!' Then, when you all least expect it, we'll rip that tile off again because we can get another video out of it! YAY BOO!"

• Haha

yoyosupker

Does this mean they’re dragging the gender reveal out over 3 videos?!!.... I actually really like Carys but I’m fed up fo this pregnancy already
I really like her too but this made me seriously eye roll. How can they drag out a gender reveal over 3 videos? Bit of a pisstake tbh

Sooverthat

Chatty Member
View attachment 288627It’s only huge because you keep sticking your stomach out!
Stop calling it 'Bub' it's a BABY
You can try and create the right environment all you want BUT don't preach.... you have no idea what's coming! When your both sleep deprived for the 7th night in a row, surrounded by dirty babygros and nappy sacks, sore tits or 20 odd bottles to wash and sterilize!

Also the BUMP what if... it's twins and they've just kept it as a SURPRISE 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
I just can’t picture this pair being parents they aren’t ready to give up even half of what they would need to when baby arrives! That kind of story just confirms it grow up.

MissFinn

VIP Member
I’ve noticed that too, I rarely watch her videos anymore but I remember back when she was in uni she seemed pretty independent and James barely featured at all. It’s because they’re always together she has got so used to him being there - I’ve experienced it a bit during lockdown, so used to spending 24/7 with my boyfriend that I started to feel anxious and like I was missing a limb if I went out to the shops alone or something. I had to pull myself together and remind myself I’m absolutely fine on my own and always have been! If I ended up like that after 6 months no wonder she is as bad as she is... they’ve spend every waking moment together for years. It’s not goals!

Amen its not goals its Red flag Co dependency 🚩🚩🚩 I Hope in the coming years she finds herself. Being wife and mum can define her a lot but she can be so many other things too and it doesnt take away the importance of being mum/wife. I think if she would have stayed in uni and got a different kinda Job she would have No space in her life To be this clingy. I always think what irritetes me so much about her (I used to like her) but one massive annoyment For me is this clingyness and the picture she paints of a woman.like we exist To be wifes and To Shop and to daily think about Weight. Obvs she doesnt mean this but she gives zero strong independent you go girl vibes 😁

Yukon909

Chatty Member
they do nothing, their house in their latest vlog is just a mess. How can you leave it like that?

also James saying that he gets called a snack... who calls you that as I want to have a word with them 😂

• Haha

chachaslide

"What are you hating most about the second trimester?" - Carys answers "I don't know, I LOVE my second trimester so far" then not even a second after she finishes James - "WHAT IIII think, what carys is hating most"

Oh just shut up James

• Haha

Cj2098

Chatty Member

Just gone back to the beginning of their channel and watched this vlog. Cant believe how different James is in it! Hes PROPER annoyed with Carys and her driving and is quite abrupt with her. Also seems to talk loads more than he does in vlogs now
He's all teeth, nose and glasses, seriously wtf does she see in him?? He's vile and shes so beautiful with an amazing body 😫

• Haha

JoelFizz

VIP Member
She relies way too heavily on her followers to keep her ego boosted. The negative comments about her affect her way more than they should, probably exacerbate her eczema problem too. There could be another reason, a small YouTuber I used to watch recently broke out in hives and were talking about it on video. Then all of a sudden they disappeared from YouTube and deleted their Instagram, never to return. Nobody knew what happened until someone messaged me giving me the lowdown: Turned out they'd lied about their life and actual wealth and got caught out by someone who knew them IRL. Could be the case with Cahwiss. We never know what goes on once the camera is turned off! Also the reason these people with big followings don't seem to have any friends; Real life friends are a liability. They could come on here and expose the bullsh*it and lies and completely ruin their YouTube fame.

• Wow
Honestly feel a little bit sad for her. To me what she needed was to live life a little bit more, spend time with friends and expand her horizon. Now it will continue to be only James (and baby). ofc it is a blessing but for her I think she deep down has some self realisation to be done first