Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ann88

Chatty Member
Just seen her latest insta stories. She really does have body image issues, doesn’t she - she’s gardening and thinking about that?? Also she posted that comparison with the other lady saying ‘oh we can eat the same, do the same workouts and still look different’ - you defo don’t eat or train the same as her.. and she’s standing straight, not trying to break her back.
I’m all for body positivity and you do you as long as you’re healthy and happy.. it’s great she wants to spread that message but I don’t think she’s happy with her body, really want to see what’s going to happen after she has the baby

Reactions: 13

Cj2098

Chatty Member
Do you think she's pregnant guys? Fucking hell every story she has mentioned it lmao

Emmalouise1973

Chatty Member
Sophie has got coverage from sending her free stuff. They might be two 'layabouts' but they have a big following and Sophie will get a lot of business and coverage from this.
She doesn’t need the coverage though. How many of their followers are going to be able to Chuck £400 ( and that’s just a print) plus on a picture. Sorry, it just boils my piss the amount of free stuff sent to the lot of them, the world is in a shithole and the real hero’s get nothing. It really makes me think about where I shop.

Last edited:

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Literally we big boobed women knew about Bravissimo, Carys you were the one who refused to wear bras to support your boobs for the longest time.
She said the other day she is a G cup, yet she insists on not wearing bras. I don't get it. That can't be comfortable! The backache must be unreal, especially combined with the excessive over-arching to make her bloat look like a baby bump.

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
That's true actually. Why does he need to be there for pregnancy videos. Is he preggers 🙄
Yeah it kind of annoys me when people say “we’re pregnant” .. which James and Carys are jumping all over.. to me you’re both expecting so fine to say “we’re expecting” but SHE is pregnant so don’t take that away from the woman who is literally growing a human inside her 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
They need to sort it out before baby arrives although it’s lovely both parents can be hands on.. when it’s older it’s not going to understand why both parents do nothing but film videos about staircases and never leave each other’s sides or do anything without the other.

• Haha

MissFinn

VIP Member
they do nothing, their house in their latest vlog is just a mess. How can you leave it like that?

also James saying that he gets called a snack... who calls you that as I want to have a word with them 😂
They Are so lazy 🤦‍♂️ and they got everything handed To them so easy. Like they "work"From home Someone edits theyre vids and they lack all effort with the content and the house is always so messy and cluttered 🤢 normal people have full jobs Kids hobbies and friends and still find time To keep the house together. They Are children playing grownups.

Nimrod

I don’t get it though, I have watched and enjoyed other you tubers pregnancy videos and updates, Instagram posts etc but why do I find Carys and the other one so friggin annoying?!?

is it because they are so clueless, naive, immature...all of the above? They just grind my gears sooooo much but I can’t put my finger on why? 🤣🤣🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

That and her relationship. It’s like there’s nothing more to her life other than being James’ wife and a mum.
....there literally is nothing more to her life tho. Sad isn’t it

memoii11

VIP Member
She's already changed her insta bio to: WE'RE HAVING A BABY, with a link to their channel. Gotta cash in on the baby already and get more subscribers!

• Angry
  • Sick
I don’t understand, carys is so nervous about driving and parking their car but they keep buying big cars which are obviously harder to park
Probably why he’s bought another big car so he has to go everywhere with her to drive her around . He’s So controlling , I hope she see’s it more once she’s had this baby and realises how he puts her down in a sly way

poollounger

I honestly can't see her coping with a baby well at all! Even something as simple as it's easier for just James to go to the supermarket instead of dragging Carys and a baby along as well, I feel like she'll be upset at being left alone. Definitely agree with the baby classes etc. as well. It will be really important for Carys to meet and make friends with other new mums but I can't see her being happy to go to coffee mornings and meetings by herself. She'd bring James to a girls night with her friends if she could!

Reactions: 12
I actually really enjoy videos of carys on her own (when she’s not talking about being pregnant).
id love to see more content On her channel that’s not hauls. I like sit down chatting videos that are just her. I’d love to see her talk about the crafts she does (without James butting in)

Corona

VIP Member
I know she's excited and everything about the baby but it kinda annoys me how she's posting pics holding her bump when at 12 weeks and as a FTM it's most probably bloat, or what was there already. Especially because she's not a small person.

• Heart

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Do you know these people that Are always hyped up about something? I mean like when crossfit came people got all hyped up bout that and now they Are onto the next thing! Carys is always full on pushing something first fitness then wedding/marriage then reno Pearl Art/Art making and now pregnancy! Its like she lacks balance in her life. She hardly ever mentions friends/her own passions or dreams like career wise. She stays in with James clinged To each other and then she just fully pushes content about one thing shes fixated on. Now its like 5 vids about baby inside a week. Like yes baby is life changing and its amazing but surely you have other stuff going on too? But she doesnt. Its the same with the hoarding they just hoard and hoard stuff and the house is full cluttered cause shes fixated getting More fast fashion. Hard To get my point out but its just weird!
I find it really weird she doesn’t go out with friends without James or out with her family or her mum for example. Every woman needs a girls day out with no men around, it’s not healthy to constantly have your partner with you and it’s also a little possessive. There’s something definitely weird about it you’re right, it’s like normal people have a job, a social life, a partner and they develop routines. Whereas she just bounces from one thing to another, it’s like she’s trying to find happiness.

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
He's all teeth, nose and glasses, seriously wtf does she see in him?? He's vile and shes so beautiful with an amazing body 😫
Agreed!! She could do so much better and someone who is so much nicer and complimentary!
I used to think when I saw stuff on her channel of him that maybe it was just poor glimpses of him, but after seeing him on the couples vlogs, I think he is just not nice towards carys and very undermining ☹☹☹

Tinybelle24

Problem is we all know it’s a girl. Carys wouldn’t dare have a boy. Plus you can see the unopened packet of blue confetti left in the back ground, meaning they’ve used the pink. It’s all so predictable with them. If it was a boy they wouldn’t be doing this because Carys reaction would be one of devastation then the awkwardness of her trying to convince herself and us it’s what she’s always wanted and James stood there not really knowing how to deal with Carys or what to say knowing she hasn’t got her own way 🙄