Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lara98

Chatty Member
I know that however it’s silly commenting negative things about a woman’s baby bump, like the person said above everyone is different and hers could be a bit of both (baby and waters/bloat etc) but I think hating on her for holding it and enjoying something she finally wanted is a bit far fetched. There’s nothing wrong with someone enjoying and showing their pregnancy off more than others, it’s personal choice and “silly” for someone else to dampen another woman’s pregnancy journey especially since it’s so personal. Let her enjoy it as a first time mum 🤷🏼‍♀️

This is tattle 😆 😆😆 dont follow or See it is such a silly advice here!

Reactions: 1

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Hi, just to clear this up: muscle doesn't 'turn' to fat, just like fat doesn't 'turn' to muscle. So she could lose muscle mass (ie. the muscles in her legs may shrink) and gain fat (the fat cells that exist in her lower body increase) if she stops weight training altogether and eats in a calorie surplus.
As I said I’m not sure how it works but thank you for clearing it up.

GamerLlama87

Chatty Member
So glad to see you say this. I’m the first of my friends to come off my pill and try for a baby so haven’t had anyone to relate to. I took my last pill at the end of July and my periods have been all over the place - I’ve convinced myself there so much wrong because there isn’t much support to guide you with what to expect
Yea I took my last pill on the last day of July and am yet to have a period.. didn't even have a withdrawal bleed, literally had absolutely nothing. So I've been a mad wreck taking pregnancy tests at least once a week 🤷😅 it's so stressful isn't it!

Anonmanon

I’m not an expert but aren’t you meant to wait for your periods to regulate before you start trying for a baby?

Corona

VIP Member
I don't know if I'm just being completely stupid but they said she got her implant out on the 11th March and then they got pregnant on the 5th month of trying for a baby which takes it to August. But she's already what? 16 weeks or something? But if she got pregnant in August she would be 2 months. Why am I confused 😅
they count your pregnancy weeks starting from the first day of your last period rather than the day you actually conceived,if that makes sense!

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
I only discovered these two at the start of this year (didn’t take me long to end up here 🤣). I was initially really confused why she had such muscly thighs and bum when she didn’t appear to be weightlifting and then I realised that she used to. Does anyone know how long her muscle definition/size will last without her lifting?
I don’t know the answer to this but I wonder with pregnancy weight gain whether she’ll lose muscle and it’ll all turn to fat. Not sure how it works but the way her thighs are so chunky is not a good look, I always thought she trained those areas way too much.

Yukon909

Chatty Member
Wonder when her sister and her husband are moving out? I’m pretty sure they said last month they were moving out soon but assuming they haven’t yet

I’m not an expert but aren’t you meant to wait for your periods to regulate before you start trying for a baby?
Not necessarily but not knowing the cause for the irregular periods can cause problems / miscarriage and sometimes your lining can be to thick which isn’t great for pregnancy but she should be ok now she’s hit 12 weeks and the risks of anything awful happening would be the same as those with regular cycles. I see your point though it’s often hard to conceive with irregular periods as you often don’t ovulate at all but she must of to get pregnant 😂

lmcn23

Really glad that they didn’t use all this clickbait and it turned out to be a merch drop or something. Happy for them

Yukon909

Chatty Member
Also why don’t they just get rid of the study doorway by the stairs if they want that big tv display so much?

Lisa85

If they know it’s a girl I can understand the hints (even though it’s really annoying), if they don’t then wow they really don’t want a boy do they.