Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I was hoping to see how they told Elle an Con since Elle mentioned she was told 3 weeks ago when they met in Bristol 🤷‍♀️ Not so much as a mention was there in there video? 😂

Reactions: 2

Yukon909

Chatty Member
Why is she decorating the house full of pumpkins when the end of October/Halloween is next week, then it’ll have to be taken down and, most likely, thrown away. She should have really done it when they did their front garden

Casperron

VIP Member
Don’t think they’ll go private given their recent video but they’ll probably pay for a private room at hospital and I don’t blame them

Sunshinelove25

I think it would feel less in your face is James didn’t feature in them all. He’s so annoying and loud she was a different person when she did the finding out vlog alone. I’m all for partners being involved but he’s so cringe it’s like everything has to be about him she’s the only one i know of that does every pregnancy video with the dad. I can’t decide if she’s super insecure and dependant and wants him in videos or he’s contributed to her low self esteem and asks to be involved.
That's true actually. Why does he need to be there for pregnancy videos. Is he preggers 🙄

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
I have feeling gender reveal vid is coming up soon. In one of her recent videos when she went to the range and homesense she said she was picking things up for something special but didn’t give any further hints. Clearly excited about it too. Maybe balloons or canvas or some props to announce the gender? Plus due to local lockdowns she can’t do a shoot with her favourite photographer so must be doing diy shoot just them

Also my odds are on a girl as defo think she slipped out a ‘she’ or a ‘girl’ in one of the recent vids (can’t remember which word it was). And didn’t James say he always pictured having a girl first? Maybe these are hints as they knew already
Yeah I really think it’s a girl from their recent comments, in their Q&A they always said they preferred the “family dynamic” of having a girl first then a boy, which isn’t usually the preferred option as id say a lot of people would prefer an older boy if they had to choose

Nimrod

I just wanna shake her...she needs a great big dose of reality!
...although I guess that’s coming in the form of a baby 😂😂😂

And the first trimester is done guys...we only have another two to go.....😩🤪

I still think they are a bit bonkers decorating before a baby but then I have a toddler that causes carnage and would love to decorate but know it would last five minutes before it no longer looked nicely freshly decorated 😆

Lovethedramaaa

I only discovered these two at the start of this year (didn’t take me long to end up here 🤣). I was initially really confused why she had such muscly thighs and bum when she didn’t appear to be weightlifting and then I realised that she used to. Does anyone know how long her muscle definition/size will last without her lifting?

Misspurpleberry

Chatty Member
They are also very unreliable so probably fir the best lol also why didn't they buy an evoque rather than the bigger more expensive one?

anellie01

Tbh I think she’s the type of person to have a gender reveal party and will keep it a surprise until then aha

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
Baby picks my meals.
Baby picks my outfit.
Baby picks my mood.
Baby picks my new dog.
(all unborn baby,naturally. Gotta get that content 😅)
I actually watched the video and they show them telling family and friends. One message from carys to obvz the video editor is “lots of videos coming your way for you to edit 😂😂👶👶🙌🏻❤❤

• Haha

anellie01

She seemed really genuine in that video I really like that side of Carys! I was a bit critical of her getting pregnant so young but she so clearly wanted it and I think she’ll be an amazing mum

Tattle literally always calls these pregnancies - it’s mad 😂😂. I really like James and Carys, I don’t really have many bug bears with them - I know they’re privileged but do feel for the most part they do own it and I much prefer them to Elle Darby and Con who will defo be jealous they’ve gotten pregnant first. These at least feel a lot more genuine together. i’m genuinely really happy for them, I’d missed the clues as have some videos and thread pages to catch up on but you could tell it would happen in the next year. I hope she has an easy and wonderful pregnancy and that it gives her the purpose she’s been missing in her life 💗
Tbh we knew she was trying when she had her implant taken out and she didn’t even try to hide the plaster 🤣

I actually feel awful, I really dislike Carys and James yet when I watched that video of her on her own finding out she seemed a completely different person and I actually got emotional at her reaction. Its almost a bit worrying to see how James changes her personality when he's around. It must be a very controlled relationship.
I felt exactly the same feel I’m to harsh previously but your so right she was actually pretty lovely on her own

anellie01

I just wanna shake her...she needs a great big dose of reality!
...although I guess that’s coming in the form of a baby 😂😂😂

And the first trimester is done guys...we only have another two to go.....😩🤪
This is exactly the problem with influencers tho once the fame starts to kick in and the cash starts flowing in they’re no longer relatable they just go off in this fantasy world and she’s lost all sense of reality 😒

Lord help us for the rest of this pregnancy 😩🤣