Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Imhereforthedrama

Too right, you’ve gotta be comfy and underwire is just not comfy!
True about the support, but I dont think they recommend under wired when pregnant and breasts are growing and producing milk, correct ne if I'm wrong but that's what I was advised when I was pregnant.

Did she really just say she’s massive at 17 weeks? Oh girl, you have no idea what’s in store!
She gonna be a big bitch!

Reactions: 2

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I agree. I sometimes feel like they only both don’t work so that they can be joined at the hip, but why you would want to do that I don’t know. They both need to find something outside the relationship to focus on, him with a job and her with some friends.

It’s so disrespectful to people with actual mental health issues like anxiety and EDs that struggle to get help to have influencers flaunt the words round 😭
I completely agre
Just watching their new vlog upload and had to come on here. They start the vlog off by listing all the huge coffee companies they go too and rating them?! I just DO NOT understand, with everything going on in the world, how you would not feel like supporting ya local businesses. Especially with how many hot drinks they buy. I get that some independents might be shut currently, but it's in every vlog. Surely they have somewhere else they could go? Or take a chuffin flask? It just seems so excessive? Or is that just me? I know it's a bit sad that I'm fuming over their hot drink choices but they just seem SO out of touch with the world. They really need to start paying attention. Especially knowing they ~influence~ so many people aswell.
It’s sad to see so many influencers so engrossed in their own bubbles during a whole PANDEMIC like come on people

Dontstopmenow

Why was her Mum, who’s a GP going round every month during lockdown for a period chat
Tbf I think she said early on her mum just dropped things on the doorstep for her like chocolate or something and they spoke on the phone every month when she got her period, I think her mum only started coming round once the rules changed in Wales

DietGossip

VIP Member
This response. Honestly it’s like she doesn’t understand that going into labour that early is an awful thing 🙄 ‘baby is just too exited to meet you’ wouldn’t be such a great reply if something terrible happened to this poor lady and her baby
Jesus Christ, I know someone who had to have their baby at 30 weeks because she had eclampsia and the poor baby was ill in hospital for months. She's ok now but she was literally on a breathing tube for almost a year.

• Sad

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
The advice does also state to return ASAP if reasonable to do so, if you're abroad don't cut your trip short but if not then get back. I do forget though that the rules don't apply to inlfuencers and never have...
Yeah I guess but tbh it doesn’t make much sense... they’re there now, they’ve already spread their cardiff germs everywhere and will be bringing the germs back from wherever they have been regardless of whether they left yesterday or leave tomorrow 😂 I’d be in no rush to get back either if it were me, but alas I have to go to work every day like the lowly peasant I am!

Octopies

Chatty Member
Surely Carys is still sticking her belly out in all those stories. Can her bump really be that big!? I'm a couple of days ahead and you can barely tell I'm pregnant. I know she had a belly before but still! Are the other pregnant tattlers here as big as she is? Maybe mine's just really small, idk!
I’m due in the same week as her so we’re not very far apart and her content has made me feel like crap - I don’t look ANY different (nor feel any different) and I have never had a flat stomach so not like I’m naturally slim 😂 it’s my first baby too. I know everyone’s different and it’s not her fault I feel rubbish but yeah, same boat as you.

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
Omg anyone watched the new video??
She says she’s too nervous abs anxious to go and order a starbucks, erm does she realise in 6 months she’s going to be responsible for another human being?! 🙈 how on Earth is she going to do anything without James holding her hand the whole time!!
She never used to be like this, when I watched her old videos she would go out, go to the gym, cook etc, it’s like she’s a completely different person!
I’ve noticed that too, I rarely watch her videos anymore but I remember back when she was in uni she seemed pretty independent and James barely featured at all. It’s because they’re always together she has got so used to him being there - I’ve experienced it a bit during lockdown, so used to spending 24/7 with my boyfriend that I started to feel anxious and like I was missing a limb if I went out to the shops alone or something. I had to pull myself together and remind myself I’m absolutely fine on my own and always have been! If I ended up like that after 6 months no wonder she is as bad as she is... they’ve spend every waking moment together for years. It’s not goals!

What gets me with girls like Carys and my sister (🤣) they see having a girl as the best thing ever and almost like winning and having one up on a person with boys. When I announced I was having a boy people actually and including my sister used the phrase “better luck next time”. I wanted a boy and always have done so I wasn’t bothered but you know Carys would be gutted if it wasn’t a girl and she couldn’t see herself as top dog. She’s going to be unbearable.
Better luck next time? 😯 I always wanted boys but ended up with a daughter 😂 deffo don’t see boys as being any less girls are so dramatic from day one and hit teenage years at about 7 😂

Hattiesmummy

I just thought, do you think she already knows the sex? When you have the early genetic testing they can tell what it is, I wonder if they found out.

norway97

I think they will lose a lot of respect if their announcement is more YAE or house reno..... I sure will.

hnoz

VIP Member
Wonder if she announced it at her sisters wedding?

Who thinks she’s going to go private too? I wouldn’t blame them at all tbh.
As annoying as she is I think Carys and James put in a massive effort to throw their sister's wedding, I don't think they would have announced at it!

Nimrod

If they genuinely don’t know the sex of the baby, Carys certainly isn’t doing a good job of pretending she doesn’t care what it is...she quite obviously would prefer a girl