James and Carys #2 Busy Bee(ing) Consumers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are spendaholics because they are bored. What do they actually do all day? Someone else edits thier videos, so, honestly it must get kinda boring no matter how much stuff they try fill the void with

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I can never understand how they spend SO much money buying stuff for their house but it still always ends up looking so trashy...they should use their money wisely and employ an interior designer as they literally have no clue!

Reactions: 7
All the black stuff they’ve got for the house really doesn’t suit it at all ngl

and yep I agree they aren’t that good at interior design with it being the only thing they actually do in their life

Reactions: 5
Why was her Mum, who’s a GP going round every month during lockdown for a period chat

Reactions: 13
I actually don't understand why Carys is abandoning her channel so much and posts videos barely. All she does are hauls once or twice a month(which lets admit getting pretty boring). She has a much bigger fan base on her channel than the couple one, I think she should invest more time in that one and make unique videos not only hauls, hauls, hauls!

A lot of people also prefer just carys on her own as well! I know I do. I like James but feel like he changes her in their vlogs

So glad to see you say this. I’m the first of my friends to come off my pill and try for a baby so haven’t had anyone to relate to. I took my last pill at the end of July and my periods have been all over the place - I’ve convinced myself there so much wrong because there isn’t much support to guide you with what to expect

A lot of people also prefer just carys on her own as well! I know I do. I like James but feel like he changes her in their vlogs
Agreed! Like I really enjoyed the video of her finding out she’s pregnant and I realised it’s because it was mainly just herself! I would love if she would make more videos on her channel instead of the couples channel! I would love it more if she didn’t just do hauls on her channel too, I find the baby content really fun and sweet to follow so it’d be nice if she did a little bit of baby content on main channel too! Also would’ve been nice to have had an announcement on that instead of the couples channel as I feel like she’s kinda just forgotten about her subscribers on her main channel and just expected everyone to be following her couples channel!

Reactions: 6
Yea I took my last pill on the last day of July and am yet to have a period.. didn't even have a withdrawal bleed, literally had absolutely nothing. So I've been a mad wreck taking pregnancy tests at least once a week it's so stressful isn't it!

Reactions: 1
Yea I took my last pill on the last day of July and am yet to have a period.. didn't even have a withdrawal bleed, literally had absolutely nothing. So I've been a mad wreck taking pregnancy tests at least once a week it's so stressful isn't it!
Good to know I’m not the only one! I had my withdrawal bleed and that’s it. I’ve been frantically googling trying to find out what’s “normal” and spoke to my doctor but there really doesn’t seem to be a “normal” you’ve just got to give your body chance. Best of luck with your journey

Has she stopped doing her embroidery commissions? Wouldn’t shut up about them for ages and hasn’t mentioned in a while!

Reactions: 3
Has she stopped doing her embroidery commissions? Wouldn’t shut up about them for ages and hasn’t mentioned in a while!

Its long gone its all about preggas now! Our girl carys can only be fixated about one thing at a time among hoarding!

Reactions: 16
Why was her Mum, who’s a GP going round every month during lockdown for a period chat
Tbf I think she said early on her mum just dropped things on the doorstep for her like chocolate or something and they spoke on the phone every month when she got her period, I think her mum only started coming round once the rules changed in Wales

Reactions: 2
Just seen her story and I’m surprised that anyone enjoys going to the gym ngl I only go cos I’m overweight and weak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.