Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissFinn

VIP Member
This holding of non existent bumps
That pregnant people do really winds me up. You’ve got a bit of wind, leave it alone.

Why would you pose like that? Dear jesus 🤦‍♂️I knew she would become absolutely insuffarable if she was preggas. Shes gonna pose like that till april 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 12

plwcm

VIP Member
Surely Carys is still sticking her belly out in all those stories. Can her bump really be that big!? I'm a couple of days ahead and you can barely tell I'm pregnant. I know she had a belly before but still! Are the other pregnant tattlers here as big as she is? Maybe mine's just really small, idk!
Lurker on this thread, but I'm 20.5 weeks pregnant and not as big as her 🤣. I'm a size 12 too (on bottom), size 10 on top (flat stomach but not toned in anyway/bit flabby) I've definitely got a bump that's noticeable to my friends and family but she must be pushing hers out slightly and/or it's bloating still. I feel like she wants to be noticeably pregnant and is desperate for people to notice and say how lovely her bump is, especially in the husband buys my maternity clothes haul, she was complaining when James said the model had a bigger bump and sounded a bit jealous at times🤣 when obviously most maternity clothes are for when you have a big bump.

Fearne

Chatty Member
Love a bit of inconsistent Carys.
Has stopped having coffee because of the caffeine, forst thing she drinks on new video? Coca-cola 🙄

• Haha
I might be wrong (really cba watch her video again to check) but didn't she say in the new car video that they got the range rover when they either conceived or found out they were pregnant?
So she had her implant taken out early March, and they got the range early/mid July. So she was only trying to concive for 3 months?? ( writing the first month off after having the implant out obviously)
And she has the audacity to claim a "TTC JOURNEY" ?!

1999bby

I’m so confused as to what size the bump actually is ... 1 minute it’s huge and the next in her vids it’s teeny. Her bump would be so much cuter and natural if she was standing normally and people would respect her so much more.

Reactions: 11

Nimrod

I have no idea why they did a maternity haul now (apart from it’s the only content they can think up) when she has no bump!! Is it any wonder most of what he bought looked 💩 when it’s made for people further along in their pregnancies...hardly think that video would’ve been useful to,well..anyone!

and I’m sorry, but this god damn “bump” holding is driving me insane!!!!!!! If it was the odd pic every now and again, but it’s every few seconds in the video, what is that about?!? 🤯.

DietGossip

VIP Member
The video of her finding out she was pregnant was really cute but I couldn't help but cringe at the sheer number of tests she took each day! God, I couldn't imagine spending that amount of money on single use pee sticks even if I was desperate to know. Those clearblue ones with the digital screen are like £10 a pop!

Emogoo

I must admit the video was very lovely and I do wish her all the best with the pregnancy. I do agree with another poster that there is a massive shock to the system coming their way. I think it's sad really to get these massive life milestones over with just for content... I feel like they should have waited and really got the most out of their life before totally settling down and having kids (not that that's a bad thing, each to their own). Good luck to them both, but for Carys mostly.

MissFinn

VIP Member
She is ridicilous. All the anxiety is cause she cant go out shopping every day. Felt a bit panicked and trapped. Really cahhhwys?! She is so childish. Its like she doesnt have a clue what a normal life consists. All people dont have the luxury To stay in atm or like you said dont have the luxury of massive house where To work From 🤦‍♂️ what the hell would she do if she wasnt in this field? Maybe she would be More reasonable and independent if it wasnt this fluenza career.

She has Nothing going on. She films herself daily doing absolutely nothing all day every day. Going shopping/starbucks in the evening is her days highlight cause her days Are on repeat. Its like she doesnt have persona of her own. Years she has been needing acceptance From social media and posting stuff 24/7. Not healthy For her clearly.

Last edited:

Fearne

Chatty Member
I'm not sure of their 'upload schedule' (yes I cringed just writing that) but they always seem to be uploading a new video. Maybe take a small step back and think about quality over quantity. People are more likely to watch a good film rather than a shitty series.

cx199

One of the things that grinds on me is how she’s obsessed with clothes ‘having stretch’. Just quote the bloody elastane % and be done with it.

I have nothing against their choice to have a child now, it isn’t something I’d do (I’m also 24), I don’t even want children and I especially wouldn’t have one before I was 30, but it’s a very personal thing.

I just find their relationship rather odd. The video where she is testing and she says “James and me never do anything without each other, we are together all the time, usually when he goes to his parents I go too”.
I just find that rather sad, they’re so young and yet so dependent on each other. My other half is my best friend and we don’t get sick of each other’s company, but I couldn’t imagine never doing anything without him, very odd.
They / She has the most unhealthy co dependant relationship. She’s no idea who she is as a person and has no confidence to do anything alone 😔

And if they know the gender who’s the surprise really for? 😂 usually a friend arranges the reveal so the parents to be find out as a SURPRISE themselves. If they know what they are having why go to all this trouble and effort they wanna get a life 😂

Poppybabe

I’m sorry but the baby reveal videos were so anti climatic. They should have filmed one of them finding out and including all the emotions and then posted the other prep video (if they really had to) afterwards as a day in the life kinda one. I’m so disappointed as some gender reveals can be so lovely to watch as you see THEIR reactions. Who wants to see them ACTING. It’s just so unbelievably cringe

Ele88

Chatty Member
If I was them, I would be paying off my mortgage ASAP and leaving any work I fancied on a whim till it was paid, you never know where you are with these influencer jobs.

I really liked the house when they moved in, I thought it was a very sensible choice as it was in fab condition.

I think Cary's skin is bad ATM because she knows she the main earner and she wont get a chance to catch her breath after the babys born, they'll be vlogging and straight in to exercising 🤦

I’m starting to think I did my pregnancy wrong. Don’t think I told anyone about my first trimester and I lived in the same trusty pair of maternity jeans the whole time 😆 which my husband didn’t buy by the way 😂 I never once posted a photo of me crying either.

I wonder what wonderful pregnancy content we will be treated with tomorrow

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Yup and try also living somewhere so small you don't have an actual desk let alone separate workspace/office area. Been doing that since March...
Same here. Two of us working from home in a very small space. We both speak on the phones in our job so we need to be in separate rooms and it’s just been a nightmare. At least she’s got that lovely big house so she can pick a different room each day...