James and Carys #19 You do you poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The resort looks like a ghost town......are they the only couple (and a baby) there? Perhaps people have decided not to fly with the uncertainty of Russia/Ukraine ....and the pandemic of course

Reactions: 9
I can’t wait to see and influx of picture of Cary’s bum and boobs this holiday again. And poor amber never being allowed in the pool and her never being with her husband or child. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 18
Why are half of Cary’s pictures just her breastfeeding amber? We get it, you still feed her but you don’t need to take a picture every single time just as an excuse to get your tits out
I feel like she would be that mum that turns her nose up to bottle feeding. She always loved talking about amber not taking a bottle

Reactions: 14
Are so many people really asking about the hotel? Do we need a tour and review? 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is it normal for a baby to bum shuffle like that? I’m not hating I’m just curious

Reactions: 12
Wouldn’t surprise me if their holiday was gifted and she’s going to sneak in a gifted or an ad on the hotel tour but she’s playing it down with will we, won’t we show it and “do you want a tour? People have been messaging about it” - no they haven’t because people aren’t bothered.

Reactions: 13
I don't give two fucks about her grandpa sandals or her stomach in a bikini. People are dying in Ukraine. duck off Carys read the room

Reactions: 44
I don't give two fucks about her grandpa sandals or her stomach in a bikini. People are dying in Ukraine. duck off Carys read the room
Totally agree. She’s posting about her dreamy hotel and buying Birkenstocks while people in the uk are worried about they are going to afford to live.

Im not against people going on holiday obviously but she could be a bit more sensitive. She’s just coming across so tone deaf to the real world. Not everything needs to be shared.

Reactions: 22
I hate myself for knowing this but I’m fairly certain she already owns a pair of Birkenstocks! Just because I’m sure there was a 1hr long vlog after she had amber about none of her shoes fitting and she bought some Birkenstocks

Reactions: 19
I hate myself for knowing this but I’m fairly certain she already owns a pair of Birkenstocks! Just because I’m sure there was a 1hr long vlog after she had amber about none of her shoes fitting and she bought some Birkenstocks
I remember this too… unless she bought like asos version

Reactions: 2
Is it normal for a baby to bum shuffle like that? I’m not hating I’m just curious
Like mentioned in the previous thread: not really. Physiotherapists warn about putting babies on the floor in the sitting position before they learn to move in and out of the position on their own. It is called passive sitting, and the babies have no idea how to «stop sitting» or «start sitting» without the parents lifting them in/out. With little tummytime in addition, the babies compensate with shuffling around on their bum, instead of normal crawling. It is for the most part totally avoidable. Many of us have foreseen this bum shuffling months ago.

Reactions: 9
Every story of hers pisses me off these days. As a Mum with a daughter similar age to Amber I’ve spent my day crying seeing videos of those poor ppl in Ukraine. The poor kids there saying bye to their Dads. We shouldnt wallow I know that but she’s so always so tone deaf when it comes to current affairs. Thick as tit

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s weird because for normal people you go on holiday for a break from work, spend time with loved ones, Take in the food and culture etc etc but They just seems to do exactly what they do at home, just abroad. No new experiences, just mooching around taking pics 🤷🏼‍♀️ If anything she seems less excitable than when at home

Reactions: 30
Like mentioned in the previous thread: not really. Physiotherapists warn about putting babies on the floor in the sitting position before they learn to move in and out of the position on their own. It is called passive sitting, and the babies have no idea how to «stop sitting» or «start sitting» without the parents lifting them in/out. With little tummytime in addition, the babies compensate with shuffling around on their bum, instead of normal crawling. It is for the most part totally avoidable. Many of us have foreseen this bum shuffling months ago.
Thanks for the reply! I’ve just found out I’m pregnant so I was curious 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 11
100% NOONE has asked for a room tour. Probably an AD/gifted stay and it’s a sneaky way of introducing it

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.