James and Carys #19 You do you poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still manages to make it about her ‘causes ME so much stress and anxiety she’s unbearable. Saying those things while she’s enjoying her dreamy hotel
exactly what I thought when I saw the post - how on EARTH did she manage to make it about her???

Reactions: 24
Absolute rubbish. You just haven’t let her and missed out big time.
I find this so sad. I know everyone parents differently, etc, but having my little one nap on me is the best thing ever. He’s done so for almost every nap for the past 9 months and I wouldn’t have it any other way because I know that in the not too distant future he won’t want to and I cherish every second of it now. Again, each to their own but I feel like Amber, Carys and James really are missing out 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
A sign that they read here even on Holidays when that post came like 30mins after me complaining about the lack of commentary? :LOL:

Reactions: 20
Still manages to make it about her ‘causes ME so much stress and anxiety’ she’s unbearable. Saying those things while she’s enjoying her dreamy hotel
Came here to say exactly this, selfish witch ‘it causes me so much stress and anxiety’ - not as much as those getting their apartment blocks hit by missiles Cary’s.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
This would’ve been a bit more appropriate and genuine this morning when the news was breaking about Ukraine. Not later at night once you’ve spoke about your dreamy hotel and your amazing radiator cover throughout the day.
Yes she was travelling but she had plenty of time to go on about her radiator cover and post multiple plane and hotel pictures. Maybe just this post in the morning and nothing else for the day would’ve made it come across a bit more genuine.
Idk just feels like a typical influencer move like when influencers were posting about BLM and racism for a day then nothing else ever again
Yet she makes the situation about her. It gives her anxiety blah blah blah. Give me a break.

Beat me to it!

Reactions: 11
When they collabbed with sainsburys the other week she said they shop at sainsburys every week but she posted several stories of them doing a big shop in tesco a couple of days ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
i have a 3 month old and these two are so good at teaching me what not to do with a baby

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She talks utter tit. I have never come across a baby who doesn’t sleep on their Mum because they “love their cot”. Just tell the truth Carys - “Amber has never fallen asleep on me because I am a self-absorbed witch who would rather be having me time, taking selfies of my fat arse and saggy tits for Reddit pervs and doing arts and crafts than sitting down and cuddling my baby daughter to sleep”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I thought the same thing, why has she made it all about her and her anxiety? I’m not saying she can’t feel anxious, a lot of us do, but she should have just stuck to talking about the people involved right now…

Reactions: 16
Of course she posted a statement about the atrocities happening in Ukraine, yet STILL made it all about her. The silly dipshit.

She couldn't pick out Ukraine or Russia on a map. She probably thinks NATO is a supermarket chain like Lidl or Aldi, and that Vladimir Putin is some kind of controversial International Influencer.

Like the BLM bandwagon all over again. Her next post will be an arse shot in her bikini telling everyone how blessed she is, pulling the same silly old smug face.

Reactions: 44
I just find her love of pulling up her leggings very high and standing with her legs apart so very very strange ! Honestly there’s a picture on her Instagram from Valentine’s Day with James and I swear you could drive a truck through her legs….!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just find her love of pulling up her leggings very high and standing with her legs apart so very very strange ! Honestly there’s a picture on her Instagram from Valentine’s Day with James and I swear you could drive a truck through her legs….!
Anything to make it look like she has a thigh gap boo

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anything to make it look like she has a thigh gap boo
she's delusional if she thinks a size 12 or 14 would have a thigh gap 🤣 she looks ridiculous with her legs that far apart in every pic, she looks much nicer just posing normally (as you can't expect her to post an actual unposed photo)

Reactions: 9
she's delusional if she thinks a size 12 or 14 would have a thigh gap 🤣 she looks ridiculous with her legs that far apart in every pic, she looks much nicer just posing normally (as you can't expect her to post an actual unposed photo)
She always poses like she's got an epic post-takeaway fart brewing. You know the type of fart I'm on about, the hugely satisfying one you'd probably not let fully rip in front of your partner with 😅😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Why are half of Cary’s pictures just her breastfeeding amber? We get it, you still feed her but you don’t need to take a picture every single time just as an excuse to get your tits out

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.