James and Carys #17 Paying for things is such a farce, leggings pulled right up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came here to say the exact same thing he is so calm with her i think he is such a great dad to her honestly carys just annoys me she is too much all the time
I think this as well. I think he's a great dad to her and I feel bad for him when people attack him for his looks. Poor guy can't exactly help or change how he was born. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24
I think this as well. I think he's a great dad to her and I feel bad for him when people attack him for his looks. Poor guy can't exactly help or change how he was born. 🤷‍♀️
I laugh at the comments on here, but to be honest (and I'm prepared to get dragged🤣), I don't think he's ugly. Defo not my cup of tea, but I've seen far far far worse looking guys than James 🤷‍♀️😂

but I also enjoyed his parts of the vlog, it was nice to see a parent just with their child and not having to sing HELLO HELLO, or constantly shake her while talking and being so OTT

Reactions: 23
"treasure basket unboxing" 🤣 🤣 that's a box with random toys in it. If she wants to do the whole treasure basket thing, do it properly ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"treasure basket unboxing" 🤣 🤣 that's a box with random toys in it. If she wants to do the whole treasure basket thing, do it properly ffs
You know how she is, everything’s got to have a bleeping name 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
their channel is struggling badly now! i wonder how they still get so much stuff gifted and so many sponsorships!?

Reactions: 16
their channel is struggling badly now! i wonder how they still get so much stuff gifted and so many sponsorships!?
Putting ‘purple hair’ in the title and having a vaguely mauve tinge to an inch thick strip goes to show how desperate it is. I personally don’t watch it, just follow IG so not an expert but I can see her thinking ‘I’ve got to do something CrAzY to get views’ and the best she could do was a wash out, unnoticeable tint.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Its the first time when I think Carys' and James' ugliness are equal 😬 wtf is that face, carys really thinks she is beautiful and look good in this picture? I hope she is not, so why is she posting photos of herself where she make herself very ugly? That is not body positivity for sure.
It’s that stupid thing she does with her mouth that doesn’t help

Reactions: 6
Omg she just said Ambers having a nap in the baby cot room, what bleeping planet it this stupid witch on and what the hell is a baby cot room 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I thought barefoot was best Carys? Not shoving your non mobile 8 month old in hard boots for the ‘gram

Also I’m glad I’m not related to her - spoiling the surprise of Christmas!

Reactions: 18
Oh dear Carys you’ve spent £50 on some shoes for Amber that she’ll grow out of in a couple months when her feet get bigger. Must engage brain before spending.

Reactions: 9
How is ‚I bought my daughter shoes’ content lol you can’t even see Amber’s boots properly! Or does she feel the need to announce to the world that she actually BOUGHT something for her? Probably already on a beg for free shoes for when Amber starts walking

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.