James and Carys #17 Paying for things is such a farce, leggings pulled right up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would still find time for “me time” several times a day though 🙄 coz the poor girl has it so rough 🥱
That story really rattled me with her complaining again, you’d have thought after the last time she’d realise that obviously upset a lot of her followers (which I’m still shocked she hasn’t even apologised for). She does not know how easy she has got it, don’t get me wrong you’re entitled to feel those emotions but when she’s posting all these gifted trips it really highlights how privileged she is. I would definitely not be plastering over my story I was overwhelmed if I’d spent the week posting myself parading around Lapland and a spa day, I really used to like her but she’s becoming more and more insensitive as the days pass.

Reactions: 11
I followed carys when she was a fitness influencer. I even bought her plan. It was good. she goes to the same gym as me so i see her around but i dont know her to talk to.

Its just my opinion but i get a feeling that she doesnt truely believe any of her body positivity stuff. I think people nowadays lap it up so she goes with it for popularity. And its a convenient angle for her taking a uturn with all things fitness

Reactions: 27
I followed carys when she was a fitness influencer. I even bought her plan. It was good. she goes to the same gym as me so i see her around but i dont know her to talk to.

Its just my opinion but i get a feeling that she doesnt truely believe any of her body positivity stuff. I think people nowadays lap it up so she goes with it for popularity. And its a convenient angle for her taking a uturn with all things fitness
She seems to have plenty of days that she’s down about herself and body, just seems like she’s trying to convince herself through her posting on social media

Reactions: 7
Yeah i agree. Trying to convince herself.
It’s quite sad that she can’t just accept that it’s how it goes when you have a baby but you don’t always have to love it. I can’t imagine how it would’ve gone down if she’d have had a C-section

Reactions: 8
It’s quite sad that she can’t just accept that it’s how it goes when you have a baby but you don’t always have to love it. I can’t imagine how it would’ve gone down if she’d have had a C-section
Her time will come when she can go back to fitness.... But will she admit that she wants to change her physique? or will she be forced to do an adele and say she she's only doing it for her mental health so as not to upset people 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Her time will come when she can go back to fitness.... But will she admit that she wants to change her physique? or will she be forced to do an adele and say she she's only doing it for her mental health so as not to upset people 🤷🏻‍♀️
I recon it’ll be the latter but to be honest she doesn’t seem to try and avoid upsetting people so I guess only time will tell?

Reactions: 6
I think she’s make up some health concern that requires her to lose weight. “I’m happy the way I am but I have to lose weight to get better” Then she’ll be beyond reproach when she tries to profit off it “It’s what I have to do for me and my family guys - come along on my journey”

Reactions: 13
I've said this before but I used to really like carys. I think she's pretty harmless, but I think she needs help, she's clearly struggling massively since Amber was born, then her new body that she clearly hates and is causing her issues and she's putting on this big front about loving it and body positivity when she doesn't or she wouldn't bang on about it daily like she's trying to convince herself ... She needs help and support, not James ignoring her weird moods.

Reactions: 30
I've said this before but I used to really like carys. I think she's pretty harmless, but I think she needs help, she's clearly struggling massively since Amber was born, then her new body that she clearly hates and is causing her issues and she's putting on this big front about loving it and body positivity when she doesn't or she wouldn't bang on about it daily like she's trying to convince herself ... She needs help and support, not James ignoring her weird moods.
I personally think that the worst thing that could ever have happened for either of them was getting married young and staying with the people they were with whilst at school. They’re stifled and so co dependent. Their lives could have been so different.

Also am I just being over cautious or is this a really unsafe thing to post. If anyone in her local area had any doubt about which is her house, it’s the one that looks like this from the front.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Big shock- in the latest feature length production/vlog they don’t say weaning 😱

Instead Carys says ‘we’re going to do some eating’.
Wtf is that?
Lunch, Carys, you’re going to have some lunch.

Also why do they never ‘do some eating’ with Amber? She always seems to be sat on her own being gawped at (usually by a camera) while she eats. That can’t be healthy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
That story really rattled me with her complaining again, you’d have thought after the last time she’d realise that obviously upset a lot of her followers (which I’m still shocked she hasn’t even apologised for). She does not know how easy she has got it, don’t get me wrong you’re entitled to feel those emotions but when she’s posting all these gifted trips it really highlights how privileged she is. I would definitely not be plastering over my story I was overwhelmed if I’d spent the week posting myself parading around Lapland and a spa day, I really used to like her but she’s becoming more and more insensitive as the days pass.
I used to like her too but she wasn’t ready for a baby at all and she can’t stand that she has someone depending on her when she wants to do her own thing. Like someone else mentioned I believe she’s got some unsolved issues regarding Amber/ Ambers Birth which would of been brushed under the carpet like when her whole birth plan went out the window and she said it’s totally fine though I think James gives her some off pep talks rather than her feelings be validated especially after she announced she liked her new finger size 😂 maybe once she’s gifted done help support and counselling she will get things addresses she will be a better mum once she gets some help personality the anxiety and co dependency should of been look into before having a baby

Reactions: 13
I used to like her too but she wasn’t ready for a baby at all and she can’t stand that she has someone depending on her when she wants to do her own thing. Like someone else mentioned I believe she’s got some unsolved issues regarding Amber/ Ambers Birth which would of been brushed under the carpet like when her whole birth plan went out the window and she said it’s totally fine though I think James gives her some off pep talks rather than her feelings be validated especially after she announced she liked her new finger size 😂 maybe once she’s gifted done help support and counselling she will get things addresses she will be a better mum once she gets some help personality the anxiety and co dependency should of been look into before having a baby

Reminds me of this

• Haha
Reactions: 10
love that she only speaks up about her thyroid problems when it's overactive and making her lose weight. she would repeatedly name that symptom and say she's had that and was one of the first things she noticed other than being a bit manic. But in her story earlier she says it has been underactive too, which I've never heard her speak about. Just quickly dismisses that part. Probably why she's puffed up around the face lately 🤔

Reactions: 12
To be honest I doubt she even takes her medication correctly for her thyroid did she say she was taking medication or are they still just monitoring her I haven’t followed her updates

Reactions: 1
Its the first time when I think Carys' and James' ugliness are equal 😬 wtf is that face, carys really thinks she is beautiful and look good in this picture? I hope she is not, so why is she posting photos of herself where she make herself very ugly? That is not body positivity for sure.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She makes herself look bad on purpose is a low confidence thing if she makes herself look a twit nobody can comment negatively as she can be like hahahaha guys it’s just a bad photo when it’s the one she’s chosen to use out of loads

Reactions: 15
All she thinks about is her body she needs to get a life it’s beyond pathetic I don’t think I’ve spent as much time in my life worrying about my body as she seems to each day. Bore off and grow up 😂😂

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.