James and Carys #17 Paying for things is such a farce, leggings pulled right up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
STOP SENDING YOUR FOLLOWERS AFTER PEOPLE 👏

It makes you no better and if anything, worse

Screenshot_20211208-163923.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Oh my god her followers 🤢

“you’re an inspiration” for parading around in her underwear and squishing her stomach in a reel? Really? The bar is that low?

Reactions: 28
“You are so much more interesting than what you weigh” I think she once said…

but clearly when you’re sat around with nothing to do but obsess about how you look it becomes the most important thing

Reactions: 19
latest vlog is a joke! stressed and panicking because Amber didnt want to sleep! your parents now, get used to it!
also the pj's she was wearing looked like she needed to size up to a 16. they were not baggy and oversized on her at all!

Reactions: 18
Never thought I’d say this but much preferred james’ little segments in the latest video. He’s much more chilled and natural with amber. Finding Carys more and more unbearable in every video

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Never thought I’d say this but much preferred james’ little segments in the latest video. He’s much more chilled and natural with amber. Finding Carys more and more unbearable in every video
Agreed. When the camera isn’t directly on her, she acts up and tries to play for the camera

Agreed. When the camera isn’t directly on her, she acts up and tries to play for the camera
Does that make sense?🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Of course this video is a gifted hair appointment and an AD spa stay but nothing mentioned in the video at all

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Carys is such a unnatural mum. So frosty to amber and screams FAKE 🥴. Everything seems so forced on camera when she’s vlogging. I dread to think what she’s like when the cameras off. In all fairness to James, he makes me cringe at times but he seems such a natural, caring dad and his vlogging is a lot more tolerable when Carys isn’t in them!

Reactions: 26
158CAEE6-C3C6-4B62-862F-A5192CC4BE20.jpeg

I can’t imagine filming myself parading around my bedroom in my undies and posing like this, absolute bleeping cringe.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I came here to say the exact same thing he is so calm with her i think he is such a great dad to her honestly carys just annoys me she is too much all the time

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.