James and Carys #17 Paying for things is such a farce, leggings pulled right up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is everything an unboxing? Doesnt everyone else just say opening?

Sorry Carys, but Amber is not going to be an ‘early’ Walker - everyone I know who had a bum shuffler rather than a crawler walked later than ‘average’

But I’m sure Carys will have a course or a #gifted expert to remedy that 🙄

Reactions: 12
If she is so bothered about the large boobs why not just have a reduction? She has the money and the time to rest afterwards considering she does duck all. Oh wait. She'd only have one if it was gifted. And if she doesn't want a reduction, stop bloody going on about your boobs Carys! No one cares.

Reactions: 24
If she is so bothered about the large boobs why not just have a reduction? She has the money and the time to rest afterwards considering she does duck all. Oh wait. She'd only have one if it was gifted. And if she doesn't want a reduction, stop bloody going on about your boobs Carys! No one cares.
If she was that bothered she would wear a proper bra with decent support, not a soft and stretchy one

Reactions: 20
Sorry “tried to save the outfit from the food today but just couldn’t haha” has she not heard of a bleeping bib??????

Reactions: 14
There’s a thing called Trust Pilot but you don’t care about that Carys because you’re looking for freebies as usual
A company with almost a million followers, great engagement on their posts, a physical address, for sale on farfetch, Selfridges and Harrods - she’s not that bleeping thick! Has there ever been a clearer beg??!! She really doesn’t like spending money does she. Sickening

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
She can’t even beg for stuff properly though, you would think she would actually tag them in her story if she wanted them to notice and send free stuff! Agreed though, only one reason for this post, to get free crap! Most people as others have said go online and read reviews. It’s the first thing I do when I want to buy something I’ve never had before or when using a new company! But then I actually have to spend my hard earned money on these things and can’t wait for it to be gifted to me!

Reactions: 10
Amber is so stiff in the way she moves bless her ❤ Cary's treats her like a prop more than a baby. I honestly think James and Carys have held her back moving more as she's on that hard kitchen floor and woke against just being filmed.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
why does she wear tight clothes all the time that go far up her vagina and arse. Wear something comfortable and flattering, she’d look so much better than when she pushes out her thighs and boobs and looks such weird shapes

Reactions: 14
She is basically saying she wears a mama jumper to her pelvic floor so people don’t think she’s just got a saggy maggy from slinging to much sausage up there 😂 😂 who can tell I’ve been on the gin all afternoon merry Christmas

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
That grid post as well does the girl who is so body positive want to lean forward anymore to hide her stomach 😅😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That grid post as well does the girl who is so body positive want to lean forward anymore to hide her stomach 😅😅😅😅😅😅
she does it to make her legs look slimmer too🤣 noticed her doing it before so did it myself to see what it did and my legs were half the size😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she does it to make her legs look slimmer too🤣 noticed her doing it before so did it myself to see what it did and my legs were half the size😅
Probably leaving an “out take” photo to use in the new year with belly and legs in al their glory you are enough an all that 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is everything an unboxing? Doesnt everyone else just say opening?

Sorry Carys, but Amber is not going to be an ‘early’ Walker - everyone I know who had a bum shuffler rather than a crawler walked later than ‘average’

But I’m sure Carys will have a course or a #gifted expert to remedy that 🙄
The unboxing thing drives me batty….No Carys, your baby will open her stocking on Christmas Day….not bleeping unbox it! There’s also a couple of choking hazards in there….

Reactions: 21
Is it just me or does the stocking she’s done for Amber look like one you would give your dog? Lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is the stocking not for fun but to “keep her busy” it’s so odd
This!!

could she sound anymore resentful to amber and see her as a major inconvenience for duck sake I know she’s a baby but Cary’s your a mum now Christmas isn’t all about you and the way you want your baby to be kept busy presumably so you can be front and centre opening your stocking is just so so sad

I’m telling you now as a mum myself who suffered awful PND and ptsd from a Labour that was not at all to plan and then not bonding properly with my youngest because of it I can see so many red flags with how Cary’s is with amber the way she talks the way she can’t wait to put her down the constant need for “me” time the lack of things for amber to do (have they done anything festive related for amber or that wasn’t gifted) that stocking was just weird the thing keeping your child busy Christmas morning should be YOU Cary’s interact and stop giving her tit to choke on (oh and I’m fine now after help and support but at least I admitted it and got help) those token gifts in personalised LET ME GUESS gifted paper are for the gram
Sorry it’s a long one I think the hangovers kicking in and I’ve not slept yet

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You'd think she'd bleeping learn after Amber "chocking" the other day. That red and white Christmas decoration has windpipe size pompoms that could easily be pulled off.

Carys give yourself a slap - if anything should happen to Amber due to your negligence (and I really bleeping hope not), noone will gift you a new daughter.

Screenshot_20211224-062217.png

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.