James and Carys #17 Paying for things is such a farce, leggings pulled right up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the post of Ambers Christmas Eve box is so unnecessary. Fair enough if that is a tradition you want to start with you child but after such a hard year, for a lot of people, this is probably the amount of gifts some children will be receiving on Christmas Day. I really hope it doesn’t make other parents feel inadequate, as the best present you can give your child is you being present and showering them with love & attention.
Did she include a tin of dog food in the Xmas Eve box though?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She gave her a bleeping bowl, a bleeping plastic bowl…
I’m excited for the oven mitts.
72666E1E-1D7F-49FC-A5BD-2D132133E761.jpeg

“breakfast spread”
Little known fact, the mini fudge bars are also known as amber,
because amber is why she has the mama curves she loves/hates so much
4861F045-79A2-4229-8BA2-FA918DB77FAC.jpeg

I think the post of Ambers Christmas Eve box is so unnecessary. Fair enough if that is a tradition you want to start with you child but after such a hard year, for a lot of people, this is probably the amount of gifts some children will be receiving on Christmas Day. I really hope it doesn’t make other parents feel inadequate, as the best present you can give your child is you being present and showering them with love & attention.
Jesus Christ I hope no child, no matter their financial situation receives a bleeping non slip weaning bowl this Christmas, just give me coal mama carys.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
swear a xmas eve box is supposed to be for the evening too? like pajamas and sweets?

Reactions: 17
That Christmas stocking looks a bit unsafe. I actually like the spatula, babies love to play with stuff like that, but some of the smaller bits seem not appropiate for a baby her age. She should be careful before there's another 'chocking' indicent.

Reactions: 11
What’s the bet the Christmas present is related to their hobby or interest and “on brand” a little vlogging kit or piano or something she can be like awwwwwwewww just like mummmmaaaaaaaa because god forbid this kid ever had a personality I’m dying at a non slip bowl on her Christmas Eve box

Reactions: 10
My sons 5 months old and his Christmas eve box is pjs, a reindeer comforter toy thing from mamas and papas and a book. You know, normal things for a baby.
And his stocking id a tiny first christmas one so it has a rattle, a bobble hat and a teething toy in it.
And thr toys are all either teething toys, sensory toys or toys to aid milestones such as walking.
I think all poor Amber is going to get is a pile of gifted clothes and other gifted items, it looks like they've spent next to no money on her at all, which would be fine if they couldn't afford to but they most certainly can.
Why give her a bleeping plastic bowl as a present? Give her something fun, or would that mean carys would have to *shock horror* play with her infant daughter

Reactions: 18
Why do they dress amber like an old farmer?
Sorry I’m so behind on this thread but this
Comment has done me in 💀 😂😂😂

To be fair my baby loves the whisk 😂
Haha so does mine! But the reason babies love to play with and explore tit like plastic spatulas and whisks is because they see their parents using them in the kitchen and they want to be involved and learn about their environment. Not because they just got a brand new spatula in their stocking that they’ve never even seen their parents use.

also, why has amber been given one single squeaky egg? My daughter bloody loves those eggs and they come in a set of 6…. Why can’t -Amber have the whole damn set?? Or is it just not aesthetic enough for her stocking stuffer flat lay?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Her latest Instagram post - I can just imagine her saying ‘right James, open your mouth and smile as if you’re laughing so we look happier than everyone else’
Everything looks so forced and unnatural, what could possibly so be so funny every single time she goes to take a photo? Like what’s she laughing at?

Reactions: 12
She blocked me on insta so please tell me it's just a joke and she's not calling it unboxing day 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Pictures aren’t always picture perfect but they’re perfect to us” aka let me point out our flaws that I’m so overwhelmingly, crushingly aware of, even on Christmas Day, before anyone else does.

Amber gets up at 6am now does she?!

Reactions: 18
Pictures aren’t always picture perfect but they’re perfect to us”
Oh, did she post a photo that isn’t filtered to duck? 😦 one where she isn’t in danger of popping a hip out of its socket it a bid to create a thigh gap. 😐

in other news, how she doesn’t throw him on the table in a storm of passion and lust and take him amongst the frosted shreddies I’ll never know.
Sex on legs… be still my quivering lady bits 😐

B0C84A90-922A-43C2-A20D-B5B18F7254A4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
What’s the bet the Christmas present is related to their hobby or interest and “on brand”
I think she got a Desenio poster of her fav toy for her nursery,

use code Carys20 for 20% off your first order.

D464031C-0353-4E01-9F68-099FCBD8F232.jpeg

and the used disposable hot chocolate costa coffee cup Carys had on Christmas Eve..
Washed out obviously.
By James.

Her manic Elmo singing and cackling will stay with me and haunt my dreams for the next 12 months, that child will never be scared of anything at Halloween, it’s like the exposure tit you do with a new puppy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It grinds my gears when she says things like ‘James bought her that’ i think that’s really strange especially since they’re married.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.