Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dramaoop

Oh no Amber didn’t stick to the strict sleep schedule and was downstairs for like fifty minutes extra! It’s okay though because she sat and played with her toys quietly because she isn’t allowed to make any noise during Carys and James’s time!

• Sad
Reactions: 36

mailegmouse

Just because you want to lose weight doesn’t mean you don’t feel valued, special etc etc. There’s no shame in wanting to lose weight!
There is however something wrong in saying
in story 1: don’t fall for diet culture!
In story 2: I’m going to eat more ‘good’ foods and ‘less sugar’

Adding moral value to certain foods and demonising others is LITERALLY diet culture Carys…

• Heart

redball00n

VIP Member
“waking through the night as she is doing at the moment because of her leap”. No Carys, she is waking through the night because she is a baby and that’s what babies do. Obsessed with making out she has the perfect child and if Amber does something that is not ‘perfect’, Carys has to justify it as a leap, or teething. She’s an absolute insufferable dickhead, I seriously cannot stand her. And what the fuck is she on about saying a leap has Amber inspecting everything?! She’s just looking at stuff you stupid twat.

Also stop dressing Amber like a boy. The poor thing already looks like James, those awful beige outfits are not helping.

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I genuinely cannot wait until James comes out of the closet.
I’m struggling through the 3 hour vlogs of Carys screeching like a banshee giving birth in an attempt to be animated and “fun”

but James. God almighty James just do it. She can be your bridesmaid. Leave your sister and get yourself a nice man.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

emmaemmaemma9493829

Carys thinks mum life is getting up and ready to go town by 8:30am? What about those that work and are at their job before 8:30am? What time do you think they do their shopping Carys? Where do they fit all the jobs in the limited time? You do what you want when you want. Lazy bint

redball00n

VIP Member
probably too busy talking to her friends imagine leaving a 8 month old baby with a toy that she could choke on great parenting skills cary’s 10/10
I don’t believe for a second she stayed calm. She has a breakdown when Amber poos in her nappy, won’t nap on command or when she has to get her dressed for swimming, there’s no way she was calm when her baby was choking.

also, she has clearly pointed out Amber’s ears because she doesn’t like them - she does the exact same thing with features on herself, it’s like she’s trying to justify things? Here’s a tip Carys - poor Amber’s ears wouldn’t stick out like that if her head wasn’t so flat at the back.

Last edited:

refresherpink

So does that statement basically mean they don’t condone what Elle & Conor said but they’re not getting involved?
Isn’t that fair enough though ? If one of my friends did something really wrong I wouldn’t condone it but I wouldn’t expect it to have repercussions on my own personal career or have to take action to right my friends wrongs

• Heart
Reactions: 34

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
Genuine question - is covid not a big deal in Wales right now? She was with family the other day and has a play date now. I guess cos they've just had they don't really care maybe 🤷🏻‍♀️
There's no rules at the moment to say you can't do either of those things? I don't blame them for doing that, or anyone for that matter as we've all missed out on so much with the restrictions previously. Life's too short.

• Heart

mcgee

VIP Member
HAHAHA…

ITS NOT WEIGHT GAIN GUYS I’VE JUST GROWN EXTRA KNUCKLE…. BONE 😂🤣😂😂😫
“Before I’d never have posted a photo showing my knuckles because I was self-conscious of the size of them but then I remembered LIFE’S TOO SHORT GUYS!!! I love the size of my knuckles now hehe 🥺🥺”.

• Haha

ltfc35

Anyone else think Amber didn’t choke at all and she made it up to advertise the course she did? As someone else said, she would have mentioned it sooner if it did actually happen.

Reactions: 33

littlepup

VIP Member
There’s a thing called Trust Pilot but you don’t care about that Carys because you’re looking for freebies as usual
A company with almost a million followers, great engagement on their posts, a physical address, for sale on farfetch, Selfridges and Harrods - she’s not that fucking thick! Has there ever been a clearer beg??!! She really doesn’t like spending money does she. Sickening

• Haha
  • Sick

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
It grinds my gears when she says things like ‘James bought her that’ i think that’s really strange especially since they’re married.
I always find it a weird dig at him because he gets her age/child appropriate toys that are colourful and stimulating not just beige/Griege/grey to fit Cary’s colour scheme and quiet to not interrupt her me time.

ltfc35

Written by her management, there’s no typos in there and she wouldn’t write tsunami of violence 😄. She’s just added the bit on the end.

• Haha