James and Carys #17 Paying for things is such a farce, leggings pulled right up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s driving me insane with the word “unbox”. She’s like a child that’s heard a new word and now uses it in the wrong context!

Also why would you give that stocking to your baby?

Reactions: 25
Amber is a very interesting mix of both james and carys 😶

B1F1A01C-3010-4085-87D3-2553E49E84B1.jpeg
3E4ADBE6-9881-456E-80ED-9E1903CCBD9C.jpeg

let’s call the hot chocolate and wine and cheese evening…. Amber 😕 the sole reason your body is now a “struggle”
Unless it’s for engagement on the gram then you LOVE IT!!!!
It’s because you’re a mama, and being a mama means staying in bed until 11am while James walks the dog, having “me time”
crafting while James hits the gym,

duck knows where he’s got his mama body from, I’m not going near that one 😶 I’m pretty sure gym is code for quick shag with a local bakery owner or Five Guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You'd think she'd bleeping learn after Amber "chocking" the other day. That red and white Christmas decoration has windpipe size pompoms that could easily be pulled off.

Carys give yourself a slap - if anything should happen to Amber due to your negligence (and I really bleeping hope not), noone will gift you a new daughter.

View attachment 941354
never in my life have a seen a parent put random tit they found round the house in a stocking.
That ho ho ball is a dog toy!!!

Reactions: 24
You'd think she'd bleeping learn after Amber "chocking" the other day. That red and white Christmas decoration has windpipe size pompoms that could easily be pulled off.

Carys give yourself a slap - if anything should happen to Amber due to your negligence (and I really bleeping hope not), noone will gift you a new daughter.

View attachment 941354
Who gives their kid a bleeping spatula for Christmas. Carys have a word with yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She’s driving me insane with the word “unbox”. She’s like a child that’s heard a new word and now uses it in the wrong context!

Also why would you give that stocking to your baby?
It's infuriating! Someone needs to get her a dictionary for Christmas so she can have vocabulary vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 18

View attachment 941354
Wow. This is awful 😞 it's like she didn't want to spend any money on her own daughter so just chucked a load of things from the house into a stocking for her to "unbox". FFS. How about getting her some proper baby sensory toys that are safe and appropriate Carys 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 20
She could have just bought a couple of wooden open ended toys and put them in Amber's stocking. Much safer and probably more interesting because I swear they constantly give Amber a wooden spoon. They've got absolutely zero clue about development, perhaps the most important course they could have done but nope, much more important to learn how to make sure your baby sleeps by staring at the wall.

Reactions: 16
She could have just bought a couple of wooden open ended toys and put them in Amber's stocking. Much safer and probably more interesting because I swear they constantly give Amber a wooden spoon. They've got absolutely zero clue about development, perhaps the most important course they could have done but nope, much more important to learn how to make sure your baby sleeps by staring at the wall.
or not get a stocking at all, she’s not even 1. We have a 2 year old, he’s probably getting his first stocking when he’s 4.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I mean rather than fill it with wooden spoons and dog toys, if she really wanted a sensory stocking why not just go to the early learning centre and get her a few age appropriate toys for development? 🤯

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I mean rather than fill it with wooden spoons abs dog toys, if she really wanted a sensory stocking why not just go to the early learning centre and get her a few age appropriate toys for development? 🤯
I don’t have kids so have no clue on this stuff but literally did a quick Google and first place that came up was Fisher Price and they do loads of baby sensory toys that actually look colourful and fun and are all age appropriate and don’t look like something you’d give your dog….😐 why don’t they do that? I don’t understand! Who gives their baby a bloody spoon for Christmas!!!

Reactions: 10
I mean rather than fill it with wooden spoons and dog toys, if she really wanted a sensory stocking why not just go to the early learning centre and get her a few age appropriate toys for development? 🤯
This is what Elle has done. She at least knows how to parent (apart from selling her kids privacy)

Reactions: 9
Is it just me or does the stocking she’s done for Amber look like one you would give your dog? Lol!
I thought it was for the dog too! The squeaky 'ho ho ho' ball is actually for dogs - I hope it's 'baby safe' for Amber to bite on !

I also thought they were taking a two week social media break?

Reactions: 10
Reminds me of the simpsons episode when Homer doesn’t get a Christmas bonus and buys Maggie a squeaky pork chop dog toy 😂

If she really wanted to keep amber “busy” why not you know get her actual toys 😂 I mean it’s Christmas after all never once have I seen anyone else give their child a stocking full of junk that’s not age appropriate and a choking hazard 🙄 even a sheet of wrapping paper would of been more fun for her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think the post of Ambers Christmas Eve box is so unnecessary. Fair enough if that is a tradition you want to start with you child but after such a hard year, for a lot of people, this is probably the amount of gifts some children will be receiving on Christmas Day. I really hope it doesn’t make other parents feel inadequate, as the best present you can give your child is you being present and showering them with love & attention.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.