James and Carys #17 Paying for things is such a farce, leggings pulled right up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20211228-161027_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211228-161029_Instagram.jpg

didn't she literally release a new year new you guide a few years ago???
and no matter how she words it she's basically saying she wants to lose weight next year. hate the old I want to get stronger and eat less sugar and eat healthier foods, because yes you might want those things but you know weight loss will come from that 🤣 it's the same excuses I use when I want to lose weight but don't want to tell people that, i just say I want to be healthier and work out and be fitter when really I mostly want to lose some weight first and also have those things too🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The thing that really irritates me about Carys is she never admits her hypocrisy. She’s done new year new me guides and been one of those people but now she’s slating them

edited to say: I’ve just seen her reel. That belly button 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 24
View attachment 947172View attachment 947174

and no matter how she words it she's basically saying she wants to lose weight next year. hate the old I want to get stronger and eat less sugar and eat healthier foods, because yes you might want those things but you know weight loss will come from that 🤣 it's the same excuses I use when I want to lose weight but don't want to tell people that, i just say I want to be healthier and work out and be fitter when really I mostly want to lose some weight first and also have those things too🙄🙄🙄
Just because you want to lose weight doesn’t mean you don’t feel valued, special etc etc. There’s no shame in wanting to lose weight!

Reactions: 26
im not an online influencer but i'm just putting this out there!
i hate my body, always have. over the past 2-3 years i have put on a stone and despite working out, eating healthy and being active i have been unable to shift it. i went for blood test and turns out my b12 was very low and the doctor thinks it slowed my metabolism down.
ive gone from size 10/12 to a 14! im going to do my best after the new year to get the weight of and feel happy.
admitting your unhappy doesnt make you an asshole! but lying to people to get validation does! just be honest Carys! and stop posing in that stupid way to give yourself a thigh gap! you look pathetic

Just because you want to lose weight doesn’t mean you don’t feel valued, special etc etc. There’s no shame in wanting to lose weight!
Exactly. For people with healthy relationships with their body and food, wanting to lose weight is just wanting to lose weight. The fact that Carys is over-fixated on it and attaches too much meaning to weightloss just shows she's got serious issues with food & body. That's just my take on it...

• Heart
View attachment 947172View attachment 947174

Came to say exactly that… she turns the story around when it’s convenient to her. She probably couldn’t be bothered to write/copy another guide so now she is pushing the other way lol

Reactions: 10
The thing that really irritates me about Carys is she never admits her hypocrisy. She’s done new year new me guides and been one of those people but now she’s slating them

Why does it even look like that? I’m 10 weeks pp with my 3rd child and put on quite a bit of weight in all pregnancies but mine looks normal?! I wouldn’t be surprised if it still looked like that this time next year after her year of losing weight 🙄

Reactions: 6
There is however something wrong in saying
in story 1: don’t fall for diet culture!
In story 2: I’m going to eat more ‘good’ foods and ‘less sugar’

Adding moral value to certain foods and demonising others is LITERALLY diet culture Carys…

• Heart
Reactions: 36
There is however something wrong in saying
in story 1: don’t fall for diet culture!
In story 2: I’m going to eat more ‘good’ foods and ‘less sugar’

Adding moral value to certain foods and demonising others is LITERALLY diet culture Carys…
I came to say this too! Just further proof that she jumps onto whatever is the popular bandwagon as a way to make money - rather than actually anything she truly believes in!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There’s this exactly! And my (as with most others) issues are that on the one hand, she spews body positivity about her effing fat fingers and ears and literally no one cares, the in the next breath she posts about weight loss and healthy eating, which are admirable things to try and achieve. But when Carys goes on about how she loves her size and then says she wasn’t to lose weight it is contradictory. Which is it. Love your size? Or attempt to eat healthier and maintain weight? Or is it to obsessive over losing weight and drastically changing diet for the sake of getting her ”original” body back. Promoting healthy eating is one thing, but to tie it to weight loss Is damaging and dangerous. Part of her mania may be to do with how her thyroid effects metabolism and energy. She’s so up and then she needs her me time - maybe it is personality, but I think she needs professional help. IMHO.

This rant stems from me developing terrible body dysmorphia over lockdowns and behaving cruelly to my body. I was strong armed into seeing a doctor when I blacked out, have had therapy and have finally accepted that my tiredness and low energy stemmed for low iron and vitamin D gained from dairy/legumes/meat, which I hardly touched in 20 months because of how much fat and protein is in them and unhealthily exercising. At the time my diet was “healthy” greens, sweet potato like starches, lots of fruit and fish. But my body couldn’t cope as I needed more nutrients than I was giving it in terms of portion size and variety (my meals were a variation of the same 15 things). Anyway diets, not counting terrible fad diets, need to be adapted to each individual. Happy to report in working on myself and as much as I hate to admit it, Carys pulls me back - so may need to take a break. See ya!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why does it even look like that? I’m 10 weeks pp with my 3rd child and put on quite a bit of weight in all pregnancies but mine looks normal?! I wouldn’t be surprised if it still looked like that this time next year after her year of losing weight 🙄
It's because her skin has overstretched. After two nine and a half pound babies and literally massive bumps mine has done that too, it looks like a raisin. 👌At 7m pp I'm back to running 10km every other day and in size 10 jeans but it won't matter how much weight I lose because it's the skin, so my only option would be to get it done surgically. Im at peace with the fact that unfortunately my body will never be the same and its not my fault, nice to know it makes some people vomit though. 🙄 (I know the person I replied to hasn't used this emoji).

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's because her skin has overstretched. After two nine and a half pound babies and literally massive bumps mine has done that too, it looks like a raisin. 👌At 7m pp I'm back to running 10km every other day and in size 10 jeans but it won't matter how much weight I lose because it's the skin, so my only option would be to get it done surgically. Im at peace with the fact that unfortunately my body will never be the same and its not my fault, nice to know it makes some people vomit though. 🙄 (I know the person I replied to hasn't used this emoji).
I agree that we shouldn't criticise her for this as it could upset many people going through the same thing! There are plenty of other things to judge her on!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I agree that we shouldn't criticise her for this as it could upset many people going through the same thing! There are plenty of other things to judge her on!
Agreed. I don’t care what her bellybutton looks like, or anyone else’s for that matter. I just wish she wouldn’t stop flashing it under the guise of body positivity

Reactions: 16
Good for her if she does lose some weight, I mean in the vlogs she gets out of breath just walking up their stairs🤷‍♀️ I just hate the blatant lying of pretending it's just to be stronger. you want to lose weight and get back into lifting weights, it's blatantly obvious and I don't think anyone would dislike her for just being honest about it rather than this weird way of wording it so she still sounds like she loves her bigger body. she would actually be relatable if she just said there are days where I don't hate my bigger body, but it would be beneficial for me and my health to lose some weight and workout and eat better, so that's what I want to do.

ironic that she says this time of year is full of detoxes and weight loss plans then proceeds to say how she's going to lose weight get fit and cut out sugar🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If she loses the weight and acts all IM SO HAPPY NOW after pushing this self love bullshit i suggest someone just remove her from the internet 😂 😂 😂 She wont do it she is to lazy and makes out she is so busy she will set out to but unless someone pays her or she does it for the money I can’t see her just sticking to losing weight and being healthier

Reactions: 13
Weight loss guide incoming. Asking market research questions ‘for no reason’ she’s totally transparent.
29A74927-55D4-4412-A0D3-BD2C3D5D1FEB.jpeg
Why is she in her underwear again? If it’s not about a body why even show it? It’s infuriating.

Also, I don’t want to pick on an innocent baby (much like James the poor bloke can’t help his looks) but I know Amber’s head shape has been mentioned previously. Looks like Carys has the same coned head 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 28
If she does lose weight and “have fun” exercising and make it look easy and then release some kind of guide I will lose my shot as many of us haven’t time to fart in peace let alone dedicate time to fitness we don’t all get our “me time” 5 times a day

Reactions: 15

Boo, you need to love your new belly button.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.