James and Carys #17 Paying for things is such a farce, leggings pulled right up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s been covered but I had to say, this girl is so out of touch with reality it’s shocking. In no one’s world whatsoever is parent life this. It might be something people do from time to time but there is no correlation between this and parenting, it’s her personal choice to do it?! Wtf difference does being a parent make??!? Most people aren’t getting into town on a weekday regardless. Many would be up, taken the children to school or nursery and at their job already.
Has she not heard about School ffs - what does she think she’s going to do then? Or is this some kind of ‘look i’m relatable, I have to be out of the house too (for my totally optional trip to spend money and eat treats) Just look at all us busy Mums hahahaha 🥺

Carys, if you do read here, please, please stop this. Gate keeping parenthood is horrendous. Anyone who’s ever felt their fertility is less than perfect can be crushed by this kind of tit. 25% of pregnancies don’t result in a baby, 15% of couples can’t even get pregnant. You make yourself look ignorant and immature with these ridiculous posts
View attachment 925646
Why is she going out in what is essentially the morning rush hour to go shopping and saying that's "parent life"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The problem is with carys is quite simple, she wanted a baby for the insta posts and for the content.
She didn't think about everything that comes with a baby.
The teething stages, the nights of no sleep, the teaching them, the helping them and the general raising and looking after a small human.
I don't think she fully comprehended the fact that Amber was going to be dependent on her for everything in life for at least 18 years, I don't think she realised what she was getting into past the cute baby outfits and that's the main issue.
She needs to sit down and maybe talk to a professional about everything and realise her life isn't ever going to be the same and realise that its not about her and James' wants and needs anymore because Amber has to now ultimately come first. Before making the house insta worthy for Christmas and getting that perfect content, what Amber wants and what Amber needs, has to be their priority.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
As well, why do they all need to go together? Why can't one parent go to the supermarket or town? With covid, do all 3 of them need to go? Nope

Why is she going out in what is essentially the morning rush hour to go shopping and saying that's "parent life"

Reactions: 15
Freebie carys at it again
Fits oak beams onto ceilings?! They’re structural. Im making some assumptions here but a he wants someone to stick a thinly clad in oak length of wood for looks I reckon. She doesn’t have a clue if so 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Fits oak beams onto ceilings?! They’re structural. Im making some assumptions here but a he wants someone to stick a thinly clad in oak length of wood for looks I reckon. She doesn’t have a clue if so 🙈
for the country kitchen aesthetic. not going to happen in that sterile kitchen carys, sorry.

Reactions: 18
why does she always ask for smaller independent businesses to just then use one she's already followed. The thing with painting doors the other day, she then started following a composite door company, so will probably just buy a new door 🥴 and again with this oak beam, she pretty much straight away started following a company that's not even in Wales 🤣

she always does this to look like she will support local or small businesses, but doesn't 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I thought this. Too funny, it will be one of those things if they move thst the next person moves in and goes wtf it's not even structural.

Reactions: 9
Not all beams are structural. A lot of people have beams coverings over RSJs in older properties to tie in new extensions. Her kitchen would look great with a vaulted ceiling with beams as it's pitched. It would look much better if her property had other character features and she had a different style kitchen. I'm not sure how loose she is with spending her own money as she seems to accept anything gifted but she will be very shocked at the cost of any sort of wood at the moment, especially something like oak.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Even the casetify ad has to be about parenting, why can’t she just drop her phone

Reactions: 5
Ohh no worries they save a lot of money on Amber's nursery and wardrobe, what a fortune now they can spend that money on oak instead of their child 😄🙃

Reactions: 8
Again with the LEAP
She's just bleeping looking around.. Calm down
The first and second “leaps” my lo followed pretty much , I only found out what they were when my quite well behaved baby turned into a devil 🤣 but I kind of just ignored / forgot about them after that and I’ve found she’s never had a sleep regression , only a couple of nights of stirring and the odd day being a bit more needy. My sister in law said to delete the app because the more you focus on it and expect it then it’s more likely to happen 🤣

Reactions: 8
Made me crease in the new vlog ‘Amber is going to love this soothing clip’ 💀
It’s a dummy clip babes

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought that too 😂 why would you use a dummy clip with no dummy
Haven't watched the vlog yet but sounds strange if she's using it on its own 👀 have to admit though I use dummy clips all the time without a dummy except instead I put rattles and teethers on and clip it to baby so it doesn't get lost when we are out and about.

Reactions: 2
Haven't watched the vlog yet but sounds strange if she's using it on its own 👀 have to admit though I use dummy clips all the time without a dummy except instead I put rattles and teethers on and clip it to baby so it doesn't get lost when we are out and about.
That’s a good idea to be fair, if Carys starts doing it she’s pinched it from you 😆

Reactions: 2
Carys is a pure beggy magee!!

Imagine your life being SO DULL you have to keep over filling and adding tit to your house just so you can film It. Get an actual life Jesus

Reactions: 10
Not all beams are structural. A lot of people have beams coverings over RSJs in older properties to tie in new extensions. Her kitchen would look great with a vaulted ceiling with beams as it's pitched. It would look much better if her property had other character features and she had a different style kitchen. I'm not sure how loose she is with spending her own money as she seems to accept anything gifted but she will be very shocked at the cost of any sort of wood at the moment, especially something like oak.
That would be decorative but over a structural element, I’m not sure you’d even class it as a beam but rather cladding. But at least it would be covering something structural. Just She wants any old carpenter.
Anyway, just being beggy (good luck begging oak at the moment!( and trying again to make their lovely home into something it’s not with stick on character because she’s seen it on Pinterest. She doesn’t understand, it would seem, that it has to do with structure, it’s not just something you stick on wherever you fancy it, it would look ridiculous to anyone that knows anything about it if it’s not in the right place. Like building a fake fireplace on an internal partition wall or something.
I don’t understand why they didn’t just buy the kind of home they wanted instead of constantly pulling this one around.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.