James and Carys #15 Amber still swaddled like it's the norm...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is really struggling with her new body and all the body positivity is just a way for her to get confirmation that she is beautiful, she looks good for just having a baby, etc. she also posts all her flaws so that no one can comment because «I know I have hip dips (whatever that is), so no one needs to say it». But who wouldn’t struggle? I gave birth 5 months ago and I don’t like my new body. I don’t hate it and I don’t love it.. and thats ok. You don’t have to love every part of your body, Carys. Just be real and say that it’s hard for you, I think people will like you more for it.

And for someone who says «stop obsessing over your looks, it’s BORING», she sure do obsess a lot over her looks.

Reactions: 28
Never in the world of women has there been an uglier belly button that Cary’s…. Yet here we are, seeing it 7299 times a day. It’s like a deep dark cave of hell.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
For someone who claims to be at peace with her body she sure as hell likes to post about her body constantly. What’s with all this validation seeking?!

Reactions: 20
She actually embarrassing herself at this point... she can't have a very supportive family as most would wonder what your doing 🥴

Reactions: 13
Surely they didn’t give her the carrots like that?! Absolute choking hazard! 😩
View attachment 814465
My god,my son is 14 months and he loves carrots but I cut them in rounds to me that is so dangerous & I'm quite relaxed with my weaning style,he loves raw swede but he gets like a little baton of it as I'm cutting it up to cook 🤣,keeps him happy. I'll be quite honest I liked Carys when I first started watching but I find her very annoying, condescending & honestly just so annoying 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
My god them carrots are scary! Even the brocolli, my baby choked on a bit of broccoli and she was much older than amber it was awful. Luckily her dad helped her get it up but I don’t think these pair would have a clue even after their *gifted* first aid course. They are way to big for her little mouth it only takes one incident 😣

Reactions: 9
My god them carrots are scary! Even the brocolli, my baby choked on a bit of broccoli and she was much older than amber it was awful. Luckily her dad helped her get it up but I don’t think these pair would have a clue even after their *gifted* first aid course. They are way to big for her little mouth it only takes one incident 😣
At her age bigger is better according to blw. The carrots though should be sticks not left round.

Reactions: 18
that latest video was so blah again. you could really see how uncomfortable Carys is at the moment. Constantly adjusting clothes, trying to put arms in way of belly, pulling 'ugly' faces all the time. Sad to watch really. She's acting manic again and it's exactly how SIL was with her mental health after a baby when she was trying to pretend everything was fine 😞 she honestly needs to get some help instead of thinking that being neutral about her body will help her mental health

Reactions: 16
What a boring video 😴 are they really out of ideas to just keep uploading the same day in the life, week in the life, outfit challenge videos

Reactions: 4
For someone who claims to be at peace with her body she sure as hell likes to post about her body constantly. What’s with all this validation seeking?!
This is literally the reason she posts these pictures/videos as she knows people will say things like this no matter what.
CE54851A-0CAD-44D7-AA13-411C79A324EA.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Newest reel .... Whatever sells ey Carys. 🤔
Shes just highlighting how much of a liar shes been in the past, when she was jamming those fitness guides down her followers throats she was neglecting to tell them about how she was manipulating her body to look better in poses than it actually was.

Also 'this is not a before...' .... Yeah until you get your tit together, drop the weight and start posting a out how unhappy and uncomfortable you were at a size 14 and try and shift some other BS on your followers

Reactions: 18
Carys’s stories… you can tell she’s actually really pissed off with Amber for throwing her ‘lovingly’ cooked food on the floor 😂😂

It’s ok guys they had the ✨gifted✨ Baby first aid course 😍😍

Don’t wanna go mums eat but surely she should t be eating that big bit of meat either 😳that’s frightening

Mums net*

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen their latest video? Her top she’s wearing is about 8 million sizes too small, she really needs to stop wearing bra style crop tops, it just looks like she’s shrunk the top 😂

Reactions: 12
Has anyone seen their latest video? Her top she’s wearing is about 8 million sizes too small, she really needs to stop wearing bra style crop tops, it just looks like she’s shrunk the top 😂
It looks so bad! Does she just cut tops herself? 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.