James and Carys #15 Amber still swaddled like it's the norm...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do wonder if they perhaps have realised their careers as influencers has a time limit. That might not even be the next couple of years but realistically do they think they’re still going to be getting enough views and sponsorships in 10 years time to be able to afford the lifetysle they’re now used to. That’s probably why they are absolutely milking it for what they can get, and have sold out essentially.

Reactions: 15
I don’t even think she’s that fussed over the £££ I think it’s more the attention she craves

Reactions: 10
carys is liking stuff on insta that was literally posted 20 mins ago. She can't even go on a walk with her husband, baby and dog without scrolling insta 🤣😭

Reactions: 12
I am proud to say I have never made a purchase from ITS 🙌 lord knows I've been tempted, but the thought of lining the pockets of these smug, lazy, lying influenzers is enough to make me stop, think, and say; duck THAT

• Haha
Reactions: 25
if the modibodi pants are so amazing (and she's been using for ages before they wanted to collab, sure sure), why wasn't she wearing them the other day while on her period when she sneezed and pissed herself? 🤣 that's literally what the pants are for, supposedly can wear on your period instead of pads I assume, and they can absorb leaks from incontinence? so why wasn't she wearing any then, make it make sense 🤣🤣 clearly just trying to make out she defo used them for ages when clearly she only is because she's been gifted them🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Doing an ad for modibodi pants but claimed on her stories a few days ago she loved using period cups!? 🥴 this girl will honestly advertise anything and everything under the sun

Reactions: 42
if the modibodi pants are so amazing (and she's been using for ages before they wanted to collab, sure sure), why wasn't she wearing them the other day while on her period when she sneezed and pissed herself? 🤣 that's literally what the pants are for, supposedly can wear on your period instead of pads I assume, and they can absorb leaks from incontinence? so why wasn't she wearing any then, make it make sense 🤣🤣 clearly just trying to make out she defo used them for ages when clearly she only is because she's been gifted them🙄
Yea sorry, I’ve not had kids but if I did, and had been having those kinds of issues, you better believe I’d be wearing something when I went out and about to avoid that kind of thing happening!! :/ why would you not? It’s one thing it happening for the first time and being caught out, these things happen, but if you know it’s a possibility, then why would you not be wearing something like a pad or the supposedly wonderful periods pants just so you didn’t have to deal with that kind of thing!! :/

Reactions: 6
Doing an ad for modibodi pants but claimed on her stories a few days ago she loved using period cups!? 🥴 this girl will honestly advertise anything and everything under the sun
yes, I couldn't remember if it was her or someone else talking about period cups too. literally contradicts everything she says🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To be fair, I use a combination of both cups and pants....

However, I haven't claimed to have pissed myself on social media for an advert. Probably wouldn't be using a cup if I was having bladder control issues.

Reactions: 9
In the style is the biggest scam ever, constantly pricing their clothes high and then they're on sale for a normal price a few days later, anyone who pays full price for their items are a moron. Although at least carys Sometimes (hardly ever) wears her collection, compared to elle Darby who I've never once seen in any of her own collection.

Reactions: 15
In the style is the biggest scam ever, constantly pricing their clothes high and then they're on sale for a normal price a few days later, anyone who pays full price for their items are a moron. Although at least carys Sometimes (hardly ever) wears her collection, compared to elle Darby who I've never once seen in any of her own collection.
I agree! I’ve bought clothes from there, not influencers collabs but I have bought stuff because it can cheap, I don’t have a lot of money and I have got some nice bits from there, but I never pay full price for stuff :/ the bits Ive bought are all well under a tenner! Lol! And you get what you pay for, I don’t mind paying a fiver for a cheap summer dress to lounge around in the garden in, but I wouldn’t pay the full price as I’d be disappointed with the quality! But when it’s a fiver, you can’t really complain!

Reactions: 6
Mad she’s only now getting her first smear I swear the age to get them in wales is 20?

hmmm I stand corrected it’s been raised to 25. It was definitely 20 when I was at uni (in wales) but that’s going back a few years.

Reactions: 4
Mad she’s only now getting her first smear I swear the age to get them in wales is 20?

hmmm I stand corrected it’s been raised to 25. It was definitely 20 when I was at uni (in wales) but that’s going back a few years.
Yea I thought the same, I started getting mine from another 18 onwards…..not long after I started on the pill, but I think I was just lucky in terms of my surgery being really on top of those kinds of things so I was able to have them done from quite a young age! Which I’ve always been grateful for to be fair!

In England and Wales you get invited from 25 years every 3 years.
Although most people get their letter when they’re 24 and a half.

I think because she had a baby you have to wait 12 weeks+ before you can have one

Reactions: 2

It's definitely been raised to 25 in Scotland too, I'd already had at least 2 smears before I got asked to be part of a study at Aberdeen hospital when I was 23 because of my results (they were abnormal in some way). Since then I've had at least 2 or 3 more and im now 30. Just had my last one 2 years overdue and got a letter saying they won't ask me for another 5 years now! So they have raised the amount of time inbetween too 🤷‍♀️

Anticipating been blocked sent a comment on the period pants.
She definitely said she pissed herself and had to wrap a jumper round her waist.
I doubt she’s ever set eyes on those pants until today
C29865DC-7D60-42D7-9F4E-157F879142FE.png

Reactions: 17
Anticipating been blocked sent a comment on the period pants.
She definitely said she pissed herself and had to wrap a jumper round her waist.
I doubt she’s ever set eyes on those pants until today View attachment 812159
surely period pants cant absorb piss tho even if she was wearing them? im just thinking liquid quantity

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she full on peed her pants more like she coughed and had seepage so I would expect that these pants would work Like a sanitary towel

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she full on peed her pants more like she coughed and had seepage so I would expect that these pants would work Like a sanitary towel
she says she gets moderate to heavy flow pants, and website says it can handle light leakage of urine too, so should have been fine 🤷‍♀️ I don't think she was wearing them though, and hadn't received her PR package for the ad yet when she was in London, despite the fact she's supposedly been using them for ages for her urine leaking problem but have never been mentioned until she gets paid by them 😂

Reactions: 7
So all of a sudden Carys cares about foot development when someone questions why Amber is sockless in Autumn yet less than two weeks ago she was shoving Ambers feet into hard soled trainers for the ‘gram.

😂😂😂

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.