James and Carys #15 Amber still swaddled like it's the norm...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So all of a sudden Carys cares about foot development when someone questions why Amber is sockless in Autumn yet less than two weeks ago she was shoving Ambers feet into hard soled trainers for the ‘gram.

😂😂😂
clearly messaged herself that to address it on here. People care about amber being sockless outside in the freezing cold, not indoors😂

Reactions: 12
It amazes me how thick her followers must be to believe she actually had any input into anything from her collections. All she’ll have input on is to say yes when she gets designs and suggested colours through on email.

Reactions: 18
She seems fully on the verge of a breakdown today. Very passive aggressive
She really is, so unnecessary, she is clearly not doing well.

I was telling my husband about her, about her manic behaviour, lack of content and her amount of me time (we have 4 month old twins and me time is a dream lol) and he said there might be so much going on behind the scenes that she is not showing anyone, he also thinks they might have a nanny or babysitter. I'm not sure but it did get me wondering, even though it seems like she puts her whole life on the gram, there is also a lot that she doesn't show.

He had a look at her Instagram and also believes that she is not breastfeeding as in the breastfeeding pictures the positions seem really off. I don't think she'd be messed up enough to fake breastfeeding but you never know what's real or not, she constantly lies about everything anyway.

Reactions: 10
I honestly think she expected to bounce back because of her previous fitness level and now she has realised that being a bit lazy from her wedding onwards hasn't helped her. She gained weight from even before then and pretty much gave up fitness. She tries to claim it has always been a massive part of her but easily stopped going 🤷‍♀️ she seems to be struggling with the fact she's got a different body now and from the outside it is like she's blaming it all on pregnancy. Now with issues from pregnancy/childbirth (bad pelvic floor etc, she can say it's all good and needs a little improvement but I don't think pissing yourself comes from good pelvic floor🤣) it's just making it worse for her so she's blaming it all on that. Sad really, she would be more relatable if she just admitted her struggles

Reactions: 22

I was telling my husband about her, about her manic behaviour, lack of content and her amount of me time (we have 4 month old twins and me time is a dream lol) and he said there might be so much going on behind the scenes that she is not showing anyone, he also thinks they might have a nanny or babysitter. I'm not sure but it did get me wondering, even though it seems like she puts her whole life on the gram, there is also a lot that she doesn't show.

He had a look at her Instagram and also believes that she is not breastfeeding as in the breastfeeding pictures the positions seem really off. I don't think she'd be messed up enough to fake breastfeeding but you never know what's real or not, she constantly lies about everything anyway.
The way she holds Amber to feed is not the best, especially that one of her standing up, but they will wriggle and end up in all sots of positions, as long as the latch is good they'll survive. I don't think she's exclusively breastfeeding- what she wears is not boob friendly- she doesn't wear a bra so she can't stick in breastpads. She did show that one leaky boob photo, but we'd have seen so many more if she was feeding. Especially with all her "me time", she's away from Amber quite a lot and when you're breastfeeding it's far far harder to be away so much because your boobs hurt, they leak, and you need to feed/pump. It's probably something she does once a day to be able to say she's breastfeeding and provide content, but she can't possibly be doing it the whole time. Which is fine, if that's what you choose to do, but playing up the breastfeeding when it's such a tiny part of the feeds is not really ok. I feel if she WAS breastfeeding as keenly as she suggests, we'd have had lots of sore nipple content, lots of nipple cream recommendations etc.

She’s 100% asking these questions herself

Has she got a sleeping bag AND a blanket on amber?!
I don't know, I think this might be someone being passive aggressive about it! Recommendations are to have a baby in the room with the parents for the first year. Someone's polite way of saying "how can you bear to put your 5 month old in their own room!?"

Reactions: 7
It’s recommended that they nap and sleep in the same room as you until 6 months. But obviously all up to each individual person and baby when they want to move after that time. Mine went into her own bedroom just after 6 months because we were waking each other up.

And yes that looks like she’s in a sleep bag and a blanket! Which she shouldn’t be. It should be one or the other - ideally the sleep bag. If she turned over and the blanket moved, Amber might not be able to move the blanket out of the way.

That’s

You are very right she is very manic she suffering with PND and won’t get it addressed and yes she one of the biggest liar on YouTube it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 4
The way she holds Amber to feed is not the best, especially that one of her standing up, but they will wriggle and end up in all sots of positions, as long as the latch is good they'll survive. I don't think she's exclusively breastfeeding- what she wears is not boob friendly- she doesn't wear a bra so she can't stick in breastpads. She did show that one leaky boob photo, but we'd have seen so many more if she was feeding. Especially with all her "me time", she's away from Amber quite a lot and when you're breastfeeding it's far far harder to be away so much because your boobs hurt, they leak, and you need to feed/pump. It's probably something she does once a day to be able to say she's breastfeeding and provide content, but she can't possibly be doing it the whole time. Which is fine, if that's what you choose to do, but playing up the breastfeeding when it's such a tiny part of the feeds is not really ok. I feel if she WAS breastfeeding as keenly as she suggests, we'd have had lots of sore nipple content, lots of nipple cream recommendations etc.

I don't know, I think this might be someone being passive aggressive about it! Recommendations are to have a baby in the room with the parents for the first year. Someone's polite way of saying "how can you bear to put your 5 month old in their own room!?"
Carys is definitely spending her evening reading Tattle... just as we are talking about this she is saying she's breastfeeding exclusively. Hi Carys!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Carys is definitely spending her evening reading Tattle... just as we are talking about this she is saying she's breastfeeding exclusively. Hi Carys!
Do you think she knows it’s no longer exclusive breastfeeding if they’re weaning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
sorry to Mumnet but I have to say I exclusively breast feed my baby and have never leaked. Once over the initail difficult stage I’ve never used nipple cream or had painful boobs or been overly engorged (and I really struggled to start). I’ll also wear a normal bra sometimes and just fold the cups down to feed, don’t have any nursing clothes, just pull up or bring boob over, I’m an E. It’s all doable and doesn’t mean she isn’t breastfeeding.
However I do wonder that she claims to leak all the time with her ‘oopsy I’ve got such good supply’ posts, so you would think she’d need a bra for pads but perhaps she only leaks infrequently so doesn’t use them and just exaggerated for content 🤷🏼‍♀️

sorry to Mumnet but I have to say I exclusively breast feed my baby and have never leaked. Once over the initail difficult stage I’ve never used nipple cream or had painful boobs or been overly engorged (and I really struggled to start). I’ll also wear a normal bra sometimes and just fold the cups down to feed, don’t have any nursing clothes, just pull up or bring boob over, I’m an E. It’s all doable and doesn’t mean she isn’t breastfeeding.
However I do wonder that she claims to leak all the time with her ‘oopsy I’ve got such good supply’ posts, so you would think she’d need a bra for pads but perhaps she only leaks infrequently so doesn’t use them and just exaggerated for content 🤷🏼‍♀️
yeah, I'm breastfeeding too. exclusively until we started weaning, but my girl is still feeding just as often as before. I've not had to use nipple creams, pads, not been engorged for a long time either. I'm also F cup. I do think her leaks are just the letdown from the other boob when she feeds, or if amber pulls off while let down happens and it goes on her clothes. Carys just over exaggerates it for whatever reason and likes to post about it all smug 😂 I sometimes 'leak' at letdown but it never soaks through to my clothes so she must have terrible bras as I don't use pads 😂

I also just think the breastfeeding pics on insta are just that, ones posed for insta. yes the positions look odd, but it's because she has to get the perfect shot🙄. she tries to look all candid but they are clearly all posed with her other hand tucking her hair or holding coffee cup 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I wanted to say this but didn’t want to be accused of going all mumsnet 🙈

I haven’t used nipple cream since the first couple of weeks when you’re figuring out what to do. And the only time I leak is if baby sleeps longer than usual at night & I get letdown from the opposite breast. In the day it’s fine. She has also stated she doesn’t use nursing clothes - just pulls clothing up or down which is what I do most of the time as nursing clothes aren’t great and are always maternity/nursing so I find them really frumpy!

She might bullshit about a lot of things but I do believe that Amber is still exclusively breastfed when it comes to milk.

She claims that clementine jellycat toy was in the Halloween section … looked back the post and it’s besides lemons and peaches 🤦🏻‍♀️

sick to death of seeing her big leaky saggy tits and I second I see her body more than I look at my own.. getting very boring now

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Has anyone else noticed with her body positivity photos that she tries to give the impression she has only put on weight after pregnancy?

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.