James and Carys #15 Amber still swaddled like it's the norm...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So their latest video is an ad for casetify and they haven’t disclosed it 😡😡

I report youtubers/instagrammers on this handy tool....plus they send out a weekly results to your email address of those they've taken action against.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She actually embarrassing herself at this point... she can't have a very supportive family as most would wonder what your doing 🥴
If my husband saw me doing what Carys does ie flaunting her body on social media for the world to see, he’d have words with me and be extremely worried about me.

Reactions: 13
If my husband saw me doing what Carys does ie flaunting her body on social media for the world to see, he’d have words with me and be extremely worried about me.
I think Carys is annoying but I also don’t think someone’s husband should dictate what they can/can’t do on social media. It’s her body at the end of the day, and what she is showing is relatively tame in comparison to other people/influencers. It’s more the manic behaviour and obvious underlying/untreated anxiety issues he should be worried about!

Reactions: 18
I think Carys is annoying but I also don’t think someone’s husband should dictate what they can/can’t do on social media. It’s her body at the end of the day, and what she is showing is relatively tame in comparison to other people/influencers. It’s more the manic behaviour and obvious underlying/untreated anxiety issues he should be worried about!
It’s not About dictating what she does it’s the reason behind what she’s doing on social media. Not exactly a loving partner who stands by and watches a car crash unfold.

Reactions: 11
I get that het parents and James don’t have a say in what she does for a living, but they should at least care about amber. Does Amber get paid? She should, she’s the only one attracting views at the moment. She’s the one who will need to be homeschooled by two idiots after the bullying she will suffer... Amber looks happy and seems to develop normally, I think she’s a happy kid, but her parents are something else. And one day, Amber will realise this.

And you’d have to be seriously empty inside to think about your body 24/7.

I agree with this to be fair. Not coming from a controlling point as yes it is Carys’ body and she can show what she wants, but he has every right to have words about what she’s putting on the internet. He should be deeply concerned about what she’s lacking in her life that she feels the need to attention seek and need validation from strangers on social media. And I know some will disagree with this.. but as I mother I would always keep in mind that in the not too distant future amber and her school friends are bound to come across the many many pictures of her tits arse and belly over the internet. In my opinion James has every right to tell her to calm it down as it’s just embarrassing at this point.

Reactions: 19
At the end of the day they’re both intelligent people (supposedly). They’re the ones laughing all the way to the bank. Yes she is cringey and embarrassing but they’re earning more in a month than most of us earn in 10 years. A lot of this tit is most definitely an act. They’re not dumb.

Reactions: 5
Cary’s is literally the SHITTEST “influencer” ever. She gets everything wrong. Why any brand wants to work with a clown like her I have no idea.

Reactions: 22
Cary’s is literally the SHITTEST “influencer” ever. She gets everything wrong. Why any brand wants to work with a clown like her I have no idea.
I was just coming on here to say this! She genuinely can’t get anything right. She’s so dim. She always messes up with countdowns and stuff like this! The girl is so erratic she rushes to post without checking

Reactions: 10
I was just coming on here to say this! She genuinely can’t get anything right. She’s so dim. She always messes up with countdowns and stuff like this! The girl is so erratic she rushes to post without checking
And putting it down to “mum brain”, how long does she think she can get away with using the excuse that she has a baby for her own errors.

Reactions: 12
At the end of the day they’re both intelligent people (supposedly). They’re the ones laughing all the way to the bank. Yes she is cringey and embarrassing but they’re earning more in a month than most of us earn in 10 years. A lot of this tit is most definitely an act. They’re not dumb.
I think you’re being too kind about them. Intelligent people 😂. I’m self-made but I don’t need to flash my arse and tits to do it.

• Heart
I always read her stories so fast and in a really loud obnoxious voice because even through text she is manic

• Haha
Cary’s, love. If you’re a 12, I’m Kylie Jenner 🤥🤡
you can see she should have wore the 14. she mentions folds and creases, which you can see on nayla, Carys' are from where the material is pulling to stretch over her

Reactions: 8
you can see she should have wore the 14. she mentions folds and creases, which you can see on nayla, Carys' are from where the material is pulling to stretch over her
Also like always, in every single photo… she couldn’t stand anymore unnatural if she tried. Her legs are spread so wide I thought she was going for a number 2.

• Haha
Isn’t she embarrassed about all the fast fashion she’s done?
Also, the hair extensions, ouch. Looks like she’s hacked a chunk out her hair 😂
F9E007E0-C8FC-4E7C-82A2-841C39664EC1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
So I know a seamstress on the Lydia Millen thread mentioned this a few weeks back. But apparently if the crotch of trousers smile, they're too tight. If they frown, they're too loose

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.