James and Carys #15 Amber still swaddled like it's the norm...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she’s wearing a bra today!

Why does she feel the need to her her gut out every time she is showing off clothes? It’s just unnecessary.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Lmao she can’t cope with an incredibly basic ✨stretchy✨ top from Gilly Hicks😂 I honestly just can’t. How do people take this woman seriously… it’s embarrassing. She’s a walking talking QVC channel but 10 x more cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can she stop using that petit biscuit- memories song now 🙄 and ‘I’ve got the stubbiest fingers hehehehe’ give overrrf

Reactions: 4
3FA70D5D-EF8E-4CB9-80D8-AF0361B57B34.jpeg

Has anyone seen some of the comments on her most recent reel? BUNCH of people calling her out on repeatedly promoting fast fashion. and One comment calling her out on her showing her boobs off instead of the skirt! LOL!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
View attachment 809671
Has anyone seen some of the comments on her most recent reel? BUNCH of people calling her out on repeatedly promoting fast fashion. and One comment calling her out on her showing her boobs off instead of the skirt! LOL!
Watch her now go on the beg on Instagram looking for sustainable and slow fashion companies as a way to get gifted clothes to promote, rather than doing her research and purchasing clothes herself to share.

Reactions: 21
Watch her now go on the beg on Instagram looking for sustainable and slow fashion companies as a way to get gifted clothes to promote, rather than doing her research and purchasing clothes herself to share.
She’s so transparent- wasnt it about a year ago she said she had been educating herself more about sustainable fashion and would move away from doing fast fashion hauls… she knows full well what she’s doing. It’s all for a quick buck.

Reactions: 27
Only watched carys a few times and discovered her a month or two ago... not sure what she was like before but FUCKKKKK ME 🤣 Get this girl locked up and throw away the key ASAP, she needs help and fast. What a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Please not another In the tit collection I can’t cope with this anymore

Reactions: 26
OMG her big day of shooting is some girl taking pictures of her with her PHONE?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
OMG her big day of shooting is some girl taking pictures of her with her PHONE?
ITS often just use iphone photos for their website so I wouldn't be surprised. Goes to show that its all cheap shite at the end of the day. I don't understand how anyone buys from these sorts companies? Disappointed that Carys still accepts these collections - where are her morals? It all looks so bad??

Reactions: 22
ITS often just use iphone photos for their website so I wouldn't be surprised. Goes to show that its all cheap shite at the end of the day. I don't understand how anyone buys from these sorts companies? Disappointed that Carys still accepts these collections - where are her morals? It all looks so bad??
Just confirms that her talk about wanting to buy more sustainable was absolute BS. she just wants an easy buck that’s all

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.