James and Carys #15 Amber still swaddled like it's the norm...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Things she finds helpful, carrying clothing she can tie around her waist…she didn’t plan that though did she, it wasn’t in her bag, she was wearing a jumper so put it around her 🤣

Reactions: 5
I think Carys needs a much more supportive bra. I have breasts larger than her and there's no way I can wear anything other than a decent underwired bra. I think she is just wearing the sort of soft lounge bras which sadly doesn't offer anywhere near enough support.

I am convinced she would look 2/3 sizes smaller with a proper bra. Her back must ache so much, I know mine did. And with BF you can still wear underwired Bras. I actually almost feel sorry for her, the high neck does her no favours either. She looks so uncomfortable

Reactions: 21
Things she finds helpful, carrying clothing she can tie around her waist…she didn’t plan that though did she, it wasn’t in her bag, she was wearing a jumper so put it around her 🤣
If you're going to carry around another, spare item of clothing, why not take another pair of pants and go change?!?! OR if you know it's a big problem, stick a tena lady on before you go out. Really finds the long way round this one.

Reactions: 19
If you're going to carry around another, spare item of clothing, why not take another pair of pants and go change?!?! OR if you know it's a big problem, stick a tena lady on before you go out. Really finds the long way round this one.
There really is no excuse. She’s in central London and has a large disposable income to be able to go to a shop buy some clean knickers and trousers but nope chose to walk around on her period after wetting herself. I don’t quite understand why she wouldn’t try and make herself clean and comfortable? She’s so attention seeking

• Sick
Reactions: 17
her boobs are so low down🤣 must hurt 😬 swear they said in a video recently that Carys has a short torso just as an excuse for why her boobs look so low😅😂😂😂

Reactions: 16
Yep, she probably only experienced this that one time, so it shocked her. I believe she pissed herself and immediately thought.....Great more self acceptance bullshit content for insta, she tied her jumper round her waist as this was the only thing she had to hand and used this'genius' idea to segway into her giving her stupid advice...... also she was perhaps halfway through her walk so had to carry along the path anyway! Well if this happens to her regularly as she says, buy some always pads for bladder leaks and book into the doctor. She lies all the time. She pissed herself so she is an expert now on how to go about your day in wet smelly knickers.🤑🙄😬

• Sick
Reactions: 13
“if it’s something you’re concerned about…”
Errr, it should be something you’re concerned about? It’s common but not normal and anyone experiencing this kind of thing should speak to their GP or seek a PT referral.
Do you mean a physio referral?

There really is no excuse. She’s in central London and has a large disposable income to be able to go to a shop buy some clean knickers and trousers but nope chose to walk around on her period after wetting herself. I don’t quite understand why she wouldn’t try and make herself clean and comfortable? She’s so attention seeking
I’m lost what does this have to do with her being on her period?

Reactions: 2
Button down breastfeeding clothes?? She obviously hasn’t looked for clothes properly. There are tons more types of clothes you just have to hunt them down. Another reason for her to talk about her boobs and take a picture of her feeding Amber.🤦🏼‍♀️ Patpat has been my saviour for breastfeeding clothes🙌🏼

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.