James and Carys #15 Amber still swaddled like it's the norm...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

is this the girl carys always does her in the style/ instagram reels with?
The girl she does the reels with is called Nayla, but I saw this story and thought it was the same girl, they look so alike.

I think Carys needs a much more supportive bra. I have breasts larger than her and there's no way I can wear anything other than a decent underwired bra. I think she is just wearing the sort of soft lounge bras which sadly doesn't offer anywhere near enough support.

I am convinced she would look 2/3 sizes smaller with a proper bra. Her back must ache so much, I know mine did. And with BF you can still wear underwired Bras. I actually almost feel sorry for her, the high neck does her no favours either. She looks so uncomfortable
She wants the attention to her boobs so she won’t invest in a bra that will give the appearance of them being smaller.

Reactions: 8
I just googled, bravissimo go up to 40L in their bras….this woman is a 36L and she was in the paper begging for reductio surgery but at least she is wearing a bra…..clearly you can get bras in these bigger sizes, yes the range is probably restricted but they are out there and I don’t think Carys would be looking at needing their largest size based on the pictures I’ve just googled….she can afford decent bras and to spend the money, I just think she doesn’t want to because she loves the attention, I always wear a bra as a 32DD because it’s not comfortable without and my clothes look and fit better with one on, I get not everyone enjoys wearing them or finds them comfortable but the size she is, I feel like it’s needed, purely to help prevent backache and damage surely? They are so low they must be so heavy and her clothes just don’t look as nice as they could do :/ I know it’s not all about looks and some people don’t care but I just think some clothes fit and look better when you have a decent bra! If she isn’t bothered about them, why does she keep going on about how big and heavy and low down they are. She clearly is bothered, which is fine, just bloody admit it! I’d be horrified if at that age my boobs were round my waist! I’m 38 and still worry about it even thought I know they re gradually going to head south, but I’m certainly not in a rush to help them along!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I just googled, bravissimo go up to 40L in their bras….this woman is a 36L and she was in the paper begging for reductio surgery but at least she is wearing a bra…..clearly you can get bras in these bigger sizes, yes the range is probably restricted but they are out there and I don’t think Carys would be looking at needing their largest size based on the pictures I’ve just googled….she can afford decent bras and to spend the money, I just think she doesn’t want to because she loves the attention, I always wear a bra as a 32DD because it’s not comfortable without and my clothes look and fit better with one on, I get not everyone enjoys wearing them or finds them comfortable but the size she is, I feel like it’s needed, purely to help prevent backache and damage surely? They are so low they must be so heavy and her clothes just don’t look as nice as they could do :/ I know it’s not all about looks and some people don’t care but I just think some clothes fit and look better when you have a decent bra! If she isn’t bothered about them, why does she keep going on about how big and heavy and low down they are. She clearly is bothered, which is fine, just bloody admit it! I’d be horrified if at that age my boobs were round my waist! I’m 38 and still worry about it even thought I know they re gradually going to head south, but I’m certainly not in a rush to help them along!!!
I think when she’s done having kids she will have a reduction and an uplift - probably manage to get one #gifted too

Reactions: 12
How are those gifted baby snacks are pouches "lifesaving"? Amber has been weaning for like two weeks. She doesn't need any solids and can nibble off their plates when they eat out. All she needs is milk, it won't hurt for a few days

Reactions: 19
Gifted gifted gifted

She’s an absolute joke, when there’s so many families out there that wouldn’t be able to afford half the stuff that they get for free, even though they’re more than able to pay full price.

At what stage does these influencers lose their morals and ethics?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
How are those gifted baby snacks are pouches "lifesaving"? Amber has been weaning for like two weeks. She doesn't need any solids and can nibble off their plates when they eat out. All she needs is milk, it won't hurt for a few days
They started weaning early so she’s been on solids for around a month but youre right, it’s still early days so gifted baby snacks are not ’life saving’ Amber can do without solids for a couple of days at this stage, she has milk on tap 🙄 And the beauty of doing baby led weaning like they claim to be is that you can give babies bits of your food

and finally I’m not going all mumsnet but I thought baby led weaning was giving ‘proper’ food prepared in a way that babies can pick up and feed themselves, not puréed meals on a spoon. I suppose Carys will accept anything if it’s free 🙄

Reactions: 14
Please don't tell me she's got another "klekshun" with ITS coming....🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also, their latest VLOG (which is so dull)… has SO many Ad breaks. Never watched a video with so many. Could they be any more money grabbing if they tried.

Reactions: 2
Please don't tell me she's got another "klekshun" with ITS coming....🙄
Yea she mentioned in a recent vlog that she was working on the spring collection and was struggling to know what she might like to wear then as it’s coming into winter now…..I’m going to guess and another load of wrap dresses…..soft stretch leggings and jeans and let’s not forget some kind of oversized jumper or shacket/shirt 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Carys really needs to be careful about constantly advertising on Instagram that her house is empty and then going away. On stories tonight saying they are going away again and how long for. For being a social media influencer, she really is clueless when it comes to internet safety. 🤦🏼‍♀️

I’m pretty sure it would make no odds for her to post things a day or so behind rather than in the present so people don’t know they were away until they’ve been and back, that’s a safer approach than telling over 800,000 strangers that your house is going to be empty.

Reactions: 24
They started weaning early so she’s been on solids for around a month but youre right, it’s still early days so gifted baby snacks are not ’life saving’ Amber can do without solids for a couple of days at this stage, she has milk on tap 🙄 And the beauty of doing baby led weaning like they claim to be is that you can give babies bits of your food

and finally I’m not going all mumsnet but I thought baby led weaning was giving ‘proper’ food prepared in a way that babies can pick up and feed themselves, not puréed meals on a spoon. I suppose Carys will accept anything if it’s free 🙄
Course she will do anything if its free. Look at her bloody add for tails dog food! 🙄 doesn't even use it and hasn't even switched to it but they still did a all singing dancing ad for it.
Like are you ok!?

Gifted food of course for Amber 🙄 why not gift it on to someone less fortunate as your doing BLW.

Reactions: 9
Those photos of her with her saggy boobs out yday were just awful. Surely she knows how to dress them by now, especially as she’s ‘so self conscious of them’ - a beige high neck jumper and big boobs are just a no go unless you really are after the attention

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.