James and Carys #13 Interaction, Amber & Mummy. Put clothes on Carys, bored of tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moaning about her baby for being inquisitive and behaving like a normal baby. She needs to pipe down and be a parent instead of wishing her child was always asleep. She’s gonna lose her tit when she has a toddler
You know when kids get to that stage of non-stop talking, questioning and demanding your full attention (just to show you a jump or something)? That'll be fun!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I used to do the rice and cereal thing too, they love it! And the wooden spoon- I'd go collect a bunch of things from around the house and put them in a bucket, cover it with a scarf for pillow case and let her rummage and she'd just look in wonder at every piece of tat she pulled out.

It sounds so much like she thought a baby would just be this cute quiet accessory she could "have" like a designer handbag you put in the cupboard and pull out for special occasions when people will see it and give you compliments. They require actual work, but actual work doesn't seem to be a concept she's familiar with.
Your wonderful ideas will be featured in her next story👏🏻👏🏻 Carys will say she got 81746320 DMs with the very ideas you all have mentioned. Hi Carys 👋🏻 Queue next story in 3, 2, 1…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
75FEE802-72C9-4802-8A22-7F00C683E635.jpeg

Another mukbang Q&A?!? Boring as duck!!!🥱🥱 And, NO, we don’t want to hear about your sex life, Carys’ tits, James’ fantasies…NONE OF THAT 🙅🏼‍♀️😖🙅🏼‍♀️🥴🙅🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 733730
Another mukbang Q&A?!? Boring as duck!!!🥱🥱 And, NO, we don’t want to hear about your sex life, Carys’ tits, James’ fantasies…NONE OF THAT 🙅🏼‍♀️😖🙅🏼‍♀️🥴🙅🏼‍♀️
exactly!!!
its going to be the same old tit!
is sex different after having a baby?
has your relationship changed since having amber?
how to you embrace your new body?
how to you cope with how your body has changed?
how have you found exercise after having a baby?
favourite position now your a mum?

yawn!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I feel so sorry for Amber because she has Carys as her mom. It looks like she always want to find something that can entertain Amber so she doesnt have to and can do all of her very important stuff..

Reactions: 8
The age Amber is now Is my favourite age! I loved going to music classes, making sensory boxes and just playing with them but also they still nap 😂 my youngest is 5 now and I well miss it when she doesn’t stop talking lol

Reactions: 11
The age Amber is now Is my favourite age! I loved going to music classes, making sensory boxes and just playing with them but also they still nap 😂 my youngest is 5 now and I well miss it when she doesn’t stop talking lol
I so agree! I used to go to everything when my daughter was that age- you could just plonk them down and they'd actually stay still and engage. I loved baby yoga cos she'd stay still and I could do some stretching, sensory classes cos they'd bring you a tea and you'd actually get to finish a coffee before it went cold knowing your kid was still being entertained. Then they'd be worn out, take a nap, and you could do chores, or watch some tv in peace! When they start walking and you have to keep an eye on them all the time to make sure they don't kill themselves, that's hard. Or right now, mine is almost 5 and she's like yours, will not stop talking. It drives you mad hearing "mum" literally all the time, can't even go to the loo without "can i ask you a question!?" She's great company but my god I miss the days of naps.

Reactions: 10
Am I the only one that finds it weird that she pined for a baby for so long, then now she has one she is complaining about being stressed at every stage? A few weeks ago, she was complaining about Amber discovering her voice and starting to shout, this week she's complaining that she's becoming more aware of her surroundings and doesn't like to just be lying on her back all day. Totally normal baby development yet she's complaining that it's making her feel stressed. Did she honestly think the baby would just sleep/lie still & quiet all day? 🤦🏻‍♀️ It's like she wanted a doll rather than an actual living child that makes noise and needs stimulation.

Reactions: 28
Am I the only one that finds it weird that she pined for a baby for so long, then now she has one she is complaining about being stressed at every stage? A few weeks ago, she was complaining about Amber discovering her voice and starting to shout, this week she's complaining that she's becoming more aware of her surroundings and doesn't like to just be lying on her back all day. Totally normal baby development yet she's complaining that it's making her feel stressed. Did she honestly think the baby would just sleep/lie still & quiet all day? 🤦🏻‍♀️ It's like she wanted a doll rather than an actual living child that makes noise and needs stimulation.
thats what i cant understand!!!
it drives me mad. Carys doesn't act like a normal human. I've never known anyone to make such a huge decision, then moan non stop about it! i feel like she just wanted to tick a box of and had no idea what she was getting herself into.
i could never deal with someone like her. the way she follows apps and courses is obsessive. its a shame she doesnt put that much effort into Amber

Reactions: 13
Thought it was insane when she said how she used to cry when her would be upset and now her crying makes her anxiety and stress levels go through the roof. Like honestly she shouldn’t have even had kids until she addressed her anxiety 😳

Reactions: 14
Thought it was insane when she said how she used to cry when her would be upset and now her crying makes her anxiety and stress levels go through the roof. Like honestly she shouldn’t have even had kids until she addressed her anxiety 😳
pissed me off when she said after a day of work and you're exhausted and baby cries, it stresses you out. Like, sorry you don't work. I don't call filming your day to day life for a boring once a week vlog work really. And she has james to help all day so while she's "working" she doesn't have to try entertain her baby and stuff. I know everyone feels stuff differently, but I was doing my dissertation and 3 other assignments for the first 4 months of having a baby, with partner at work after 2 weeks, and I wasn't getting stressed when baby would cry, that's what a baby does? she really should actually work on her anxiety if it is causing her that much of an issue, but she won't admit to feeling negative about anything after birth, because she can't have any sign of PND or PNA🙄 Really seems like she just puts amber on the floor and leaves her (you see this a lot in the vlogs), and she's annoyed amber isn't rolling or moving yet so is getting "bored". She's probably just overstimulated from looking at the same toys in the same playmat every time she's in "awake time" 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I feel so sorry for Amber because she has Carys as her mom. It looks like she always want to find something that can entertain Amber so she doesnt have to and can do all of her very important stuff..
I 100% agree! It’s like Carys wants to lay Amber in some quiet corner so she can decorate the house in all the autumnal tit she’s purchased or been gifted. No, Carys, YOU have to be a mom! Including when Amber moans, cries, laughs, poops, and sleeps. 24/7/365 - While Amber’s a baby, she deserves your attention!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not going to lie I could relate to Carys today . My 5 month old is teething and the the weather is hot here . It’s been a long day of an unhappy baby and it leaves an upset tired stressed mummy.

Reactions: 5
Not going to lie I could relate to Carys today . My 5 month old is teething and the the weather is hot here . It’s been a long day of an unhappy baby and it leaves an upset tired stressed mummy.
yeah I can understand, there have been times where I've been tired and I get a bit more upset quicker when she isn't settling. But Carys seems to be complaining every time Amber does something that isn't "perfect" or "advanced". She said Amber would be happy if she sang to her, so maybe Amber didn't want to just be put down on the floor, and wants to interact with her mum. But no, to Carys it is the end of the world and Amber is just moaning or attention seeking when she's literally just a baby😭

Reactions: 12
When my daughter was 4 months I’d literally carry her everywhere with one arm, she’d be forward facing and I’d just crack on with whatever it was that needed doing, she loved it! Babies don’t need ‘entertaining’ with toys/activities 24/7 they just need something to look at 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
bleeping hell does Carys ever stop complaining.

How the duck can a 5 month year old be bored!? Jangle some keys and let them crack on. The fact that Carys is like ' so I just sit there getting stressed and anxious' or just yknow ... Interact with your baby 🙃 she's something else

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.