James and Carys #13 Interaction, Amber & Mummy. Put clothes on Carys, bored of tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 733730
Another mukbang Q&A?!? Boring as duck!!!🥱🥱 And, NO, we don’t want to hear about your sex life, Carys’ tits, James’ fantasies…NONE OF THAT 🙅🏼‍♀️😖🙅🏼‍♀️🥴🙅🏼‍♀️
Someone should ask, why did you have a baby if you’re just going to moan about them 24/7. I think she really isn’t happy at all! She doesn’t seem to have that motherly instinct, shes not like oh my god I love her so much I could die…that’s how I felt with my babies, she just expected Amber to be a newborn forever it seems! Why she would even post all of that on her story I do not know?! Made herself sound like a really crappy parent

Reactions: 19
Carys always looks so annoyed that amber expects more from and she needs help with some under lying issues because no mum should get such anxiety if she struggles now she will be a bloody wreck when she has to spend the day entering a toddler and stopping them from killing themselves then the tantrums they have once you’ve stopped them from killing themselves. She seems to moan a lot but I bet on ambers first birthday it will be all omg I can’t believe shes 1 she’s not my baby I miss my baby bla bla bla

Having a baby is rough don’t get me wrong but she always seems to moan like it’s an inconvenience more than normal mum moaning from being exhausted and drained plus they are both home so both get to share the load I am sure most don’t. They don’t work so why can’t she go back to bed for s few hours if she doesn’t like getting up at 9? Probably because she doesn’t want Amber to have more time with James than she does

Reactions: 14
I’ve never heard anyone else describe a baby as getting bored. I’ve got a 6mth old, I’ve never seen her appear ‘bored’. She’ll want out of something that contains her (pram, high chair, bouncer) and moan for that but she’s never sat around generally moaning? Carys is saying as though it’s a stage everyone relates to. I certainly don’t 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Someone should ask, why did you have a baby if you’re just going to moan about them 24/7. I think she really isn’t happy at all! She doesn’t seem to have that motherly instinct, shes not like oh my god I love her so much I could die…that’s how I felt with my babies, she just expected Amber to be a newborn forever it seems! Why she would even post all of that on her story I do not know?! Made herself sound like a really crappy parent
Wouldn't surprise me if Cary's had postpartum depression. Would make sense that's why she was at her GP not long ago, especially when she said she could be sorted soon. Maybe she got anti-depressants or something.

I know she'll never admit or confirm that, but it's sad all round. A lot of people could probably benefit from seeing her be open about something like that.

Reactions: 11
Wouldn't surprise me if Cary's had postpartum depression. Would make sense that's why she was at her GP not long ago, especially when she said she could be sorted soon. Maybe she got anti-depressants or something.

I know she'll never admit or confirm that, but it's sad all round. A lot of people could probably benefit from seeing her be open about something like that.
Rather than medicalising it, I think it’s just a case of this is the first time she has ever had responsibility that she can’t shirk. If you think about it, aside from 1.5 years at uni, she’s never had a job, so never been accountable to someone else. She’s not had to have a routine or be somewhere on time. She’s never had to worry about her time being her own. Having amber is the first time in her adult life that she’s now pandering to someone else and her time is no longer her own. It’s no wonder she’s struggling to adapt.

Reactions: 36
her only struggle before amber was where to position the eucalyptus. her struggle is the fact that shes always been center of attention and the main priority and shes slowly realising that from now on that has shifted to Amber.

89k views on their latest video must sting a bit, especially when Elle's got 220k!! :0

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Don’t think they’ll be planning that 2nd baby anytime soon like she said in the q&a not long after amber was born. Don’t think she could deal with 2 kids she can barely cope with one and she has help 24/7

Reactions: 17
I’ve just caught up on her stories and she irritates me so much!! 🙈 Id be bored of carys too if the only interaction I got from her was screeching singing in my ear or the constant WOoOOow she does whenever Amber makes a noise. She looks so much more content sat with James watching the football than when carys has her 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Carys defo wants a gym like Elle lol, see she’s straight on the ‘me time’ after Elle’s stories

Carys defo wants a gym like Elle lol, see she’s straight on the ‘me time’ after Elle’s stories
just came on to say this, not even fifteen minutes later and we are hit with the 'MEEE TIMEEEE'🤣😭

Reactions: 9
just came on to say this, not even fifteen minutes later and we are hit with the 'MEEE TIMEEEE'🤣😭
Hahaha I came here because of it too, I’m not preaching Elle here but Elle is defo on a different level than Carys and I think Carys is realising… she doesn’t even get invited to any events just stuck to James and now a baby that she doesn’t even have a positive word to say about! The only positivity that comes from that girls mouth is fake and for the coin

Reactions: 17
Don’t think they’ll be planning that 2nd baby anytime soon like she said in the q&a not long after amber was born. Don’t think she could deal with 2 kids she can barely cope with one and she has help 24/7
Unfortunately it seems a lot of people think "it's bad now, how much worse can it be?" and have a second very quickly after a first. (Many, many of my "mum friends" I met after having my daughter were pregnant again within 6 months and said this exact thing.) People get really fixated on that thing they picture and ignore the realities. Carys has always sounded super excited about having kids and was talking non-stop about "when" she has a baby. She has this image of herself as this cool, natural mother with two kid and will likely refuse to accept she is not a natural mother and she wouldn't be able to cope with another child but she won't let go of that image and just plough on regardless.

Reactions: 10
Unfortunately it seems a lot of people think "it's bad now, how much worse can it be?" and have a second very quickly after a first. (Many, many of my "mum friends" I met after having my daughter were pregnant again within 6 months and said this exact thing.) People get really fixated on that thing they picture and ignore the realities. Carys has always sounded super excited about having kids and was talking non-stop about "when" she has a baby. She has this image of herself as this cool, natural mother with two kid and will likely refuse to accept she is not a natural mother and she wouldn't be able to cope with another child but she won't let go of that image and just plough on regardless.
we all know she lives on instagram!! so shes probably seen those fake instagram mums and though "that's totally me". she didnt realise its not all rainbows

Hahaha I came here because of it too, I’m not preaching Elle here but Elle is defo on a different level than Carys and I think Carys is realising… she doesn’t even get invited to any events just stuck to James and now a baby that she doesn’t even have a positive word to say about! The only positivity that comes from that girls mouth is fake and for the coin
I also think the fact that Elle is able to go out and do things for herself as well occasionally, she’s got time for herself and isn’t afraid to do so, her entire personality isn’t based around being a mum! It’s a much healthier way of doing things in my opinion, like when Carys took Amber to the hair dressers! All them fumes must be terrible for her little lungs!!

Reactions: 13
Elle is just coming across better and I think it’s why carys is trying so hard to push the self love BS and the trying to be a hot mess to be relatable but it’s been done to death shes using others ideas and quotes on before and after pictures and is full of contradictions she just needs to be genuine and not trying to pick what she thinks will be popular

Reactions: 14
Jesus why would you do a naked photoshoot with your baby, poor Amber is going to be mortified when she’s older!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Less is more. This girl is grim.
Any chance she has to use her kid for attention, if that’s getting her tits out, body positivity because of her body or getting naked but lobbing her kid in the photo too.

Get some self respect, and stop this nonsense.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.