James and Carys #13 Interaction, Amber & Mummy. Put clothes on Carys, bored of tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone please explain me what the difference between the two pics she recently posted the one she loves and the one she struggles? Because I really dont see anything.. same size of arms, same booty same tights just a different pose which is really dont add anything better.

Reactions: 15
Credit to anyone that reads any of Carys long winded posts. I take one look at the length of the captions and think “nope not today, can’t face it” 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Clearly she still likes her body in the ‘I don’t like this photo’ because it makes her butt look peachy still. Why not actually compare it to a photo where you aren’t half way through posing 🤦🏼‍♀️ Missing the genuine message as usual

Reactions: 10
Someone please explain me what the difference between the two pics she recently posted the one she loves and the one she struggles? Because I really dont see anything.. same size of arms, same booty same tights just a different pose which is really dont add anything better.
literally only difference I can see is the one she likes she has pulled the bikini top down at the back to cover where her fat is folding over🤣🤣 but that's about it. she clearly still likes the other one, could take far worse screenshots if he from their vlogs🥴

Reactions: 11
I feel sorry for Mila they used to take her on every holiday now all she gets is a daily walk and stays in that house 😕
Yep, Mila used to be their Meal-A ticket, when getting dogs was the Insta-Huns thing to do. Poor sweet dog😢

Reactions: 13
64581CE2-B025-4251-B127-DB66A780DF6B.jpeg

Like others have said…no difference. She’s clearly hiked the bikini bottoms up her arse🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It is getting a little bit patronising now isn't it.
100%! She’s the oracle on self love - claiming she’s felt like this for a long time when just a year ago she eye fucked herself on every post. Solving the problems that don’t need to be solved when your whole life, self worth and livelihood doesn’t depend on a photo on a grid. She makes out like everyone has the issues when she’s created them in her head much of the time

Reactions: 6
Clearly she still likes her body in the ‘I don’t like this photo’ because it makes her butt look peachy still. Why not actually compare it to a photo where you aren’t half way through posing 🤦🏼‍♀️ Missing the genuine message as usual
Sorry I don’t see a peachy bum. I wish she would stop wearing swimwear that goes right up her arse too

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh look at her struggling now cos amber won’t sleep all day long and wants to be stimulated. Here’s an idea Carys, put your knitting down and play with your baby 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ She can’t use housework as an excuse cos we know she doesn’t do that but you can wait for her to have a nap to do that 🤭

Reactions: 19
Oh look at her struggling now cos amber won’t sleep all day long and wants to be stimulated. Here’s an idea Carys, put your knitting down and play with your baby 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ She can’t use housework as an excuse cos we know she doesn’t do that but you can wait for her to have a nap to do that 🤭
Amber is just developing as a baby but it always comes across as Carys moaning about it and it inconveniencing her that Amber now wants to do more things other than “nap time”.

Reactions: 21
I didn’t even know babies got bored I had to Google it but it’s probably something she read in an app like the wonder years so just using that as her excuse like when self diagnosed problems she says she has. I don’t think mine got “bored” I’m sure amber just wants interaction but then again carys could take her swimming, toddler groups, sensory classes (which I guess she’s going too soon) or if she rather be a home bird just general interaction even cuddles on the sofa I get the impression amber is often just left no idea why because they grow so quick she will wish she snuggled her and soaked in these baby times because soon she will be a toddler running around screaming and shouting (playfully) whilst amusing herself and trying to get into everything she shouldn’t 😂

Oh and don’t like the perfect picture she paints like the going on holiday soon does she realise it won’t all be about her and amber might not just perform as she wishes actually preferring Elle more honest moments i bet carys starts sharing them soon but in a dis genuine made up way for views

Reactions: 11
She’s moaning because she can no longer wake up at 9am. I mean even school kids and teenagers have to wake up before 9am to go about their normal lives, and yet here’s a fuly grown adult moaning cos her new born baby dares wake up before 9am.

Reactions: 33
I didn’t even know babies got bored I had to Google it but it’s probably something she read in an app like the wonder years so just using that as her excuse like when self diagnosed problems she says she has. I don’t think mine got “bored” I’m sure amber just wants interaction but then again carys could take her swimming, toddler groups, sensory classes (which I guess she’s going too soon) or if she rather be a home bird just general interaction even cuddles on the sofa I get the impression amber is often just left no idea why because they grow so quick she will wish she snuggled her and soaked in these baby times because soon she will be a toddler running around screaming and shouting (playfully) whilst amusing herself and trying to get into everything she shouldn’t 😂

Oh and don’t like the perfect picture she paints like the going on holiday soon does she realise it won’t all be about her and amber might not just perform as she wishes actually preferring Elle more honest moments i bet carys starts sharing them soon but in a dis genuine made up way for views
It’s so bizarre that she relies on the internet and wonder weeks apps to tell her what to do with her child?? When my youngest was that age we lives in a two bed apartment (we don’t live in the UK) and there was loads of random things I found for us to do together! Absolutely everything in this world is brand new to Amber so just showing her a wooden spoon from the kitchen draw is going to blow her mind 🤷‍♀️😅 I used to lash a load of cereal and rice in an empty bottle and shake that in front of my daughter and she was buzzing 😂 they’re lucky they have a lovely garden to explore, show her the grass, leaves etc! It just blows my mind that they clearly didn’t think any further on than the newborn stage and that Amber would need a lot of stimulation rather than lying in a Moses basket in that bloody swaddle 😂 I hate this thread when it goes all mumsnet but honest to god she astounds me sometimes, I’d like to know what sh actually expected a baby to do? 🥴😂

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Moaning about her baby for being inquisitive and behaving like a normal baby. She needs to pipe down and be a parent instead of wishing her child was always asleep. She’s gonna lose her tit when she has a toddler

Reactions: 17
It’s so bizarre that she relies on the internet and wonder weeks apps to tell her what to do with her child?? When my youngest was that age we lives in a two bed apartment (we don’t live in the UK) and there was loads of random things I found for us to do together! Absolutely everything in this world is brand new to Amber so just showing her a wooden spoon from the kitchen draw is going to blow her mind 🤷‍♀️😅 I used to lash a load of cereal and rice in an empty bottle and shake that in front of my daughter and she was buzzing 😂 they’re lucky they have a lovely garden to explore, show her the grass, leaves etc! It just blows my mind that they clearly didn’t think any further on than the newborn stage and that Amber would need a lot of stimulation rather than lying in a Moses basket in that bloody swaddle 😂 I hate this thread when it goes all mumsnet but honest to god she astounds me sometimes, I’d like to know what sh actually expected a baby to do? 🥴😂
I used to do the rice and cereal thing too, they love it! And the wooden spoon- I'd go collect a bunch of things from around the house and put them in a bucket, cover it with a scarf for pillow case and let her rummage and she'd just look in wonder at every piece of tat she pulled out.

It sounds so much like she thought a baby would just be this cute quiet accessory she could "have" like a designer handbag you put in the cupboard and pull out for special occasions when people will see it and give you compliments. They require actual work, but actual work doesn't seem to be a concept she's familiar with.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.