James and Carys #13 Interaction, Amber & Mummy. Put clothes on Carys, bored of tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That ITS dress she is wearing i cant believe how ridiciously ugly. My grandma wear prints like that 15-20 years ago.. 👀
How she wears it with no bra she looks like an old lady in a nightie with her boobs hanging low

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really dont get how did she go from that normal and stylish look she had to these shits she is wearing nowadays. I thought if someone once had some kind of a sense how to dress nicely will never wear such an ugly 'pieces'.

Reactions: 10
I really dont get how did she go from that normal and stylish look she had to these shits she is wearing nowadays. I thought if someone once had some kind of a sense how to dress nicely will never wear such an ugly 'pieces'.
Yea it’s a shame, when I first started watching her I really liked her style. It’s quite basic like mine but put together and was always quite stylish. I also liked that she wasn’t super stick thin when I started watching and was similar in size to me. As soon as they moved house and started trying for a baby it’s like she just forgot how to dress and it’s got worse and worse!! :/ and I just can’t understand why the girl doesn’t wear a bloody bra!!! The clothes look so much worse without one! Aside from the fact it must be so uncomfortable! Her chest is a good 4 times the size of mine, I stayed at my parents the other day because I was puppy sitting and I forgot to take a bra for the next day, had to drive home without one, honestly, most uncomfortable drive I’ve had in ages!! My car has been lowered so feels the bumps but honestly it was awful, I can’t even imagine what it feels like to have those swinging her waist! Which is where they seem to be these days!

Reactions: 11
Yea it’s a shame, when I first started watching her I really liked her style. It’s quite basic like mine but put together and was always quite stylish. I also liked that she wasn’t super stick thin when I started watching and was similar in size to me. As soon as they moved house and started trying for a baby it’s like she just forgot how to dress and it’s got worse and worse!! :/ and I just can’t understand why the girl doesn’t wear a bloody bra!!! The clothes look so much worse without one! Aside from the fact it must be so uncomfortable! Her chest is a good 4 times the size of mine, I stayed at my parents the other day because I was puppy sitting and I forgot to take a bra for the next day, had to drive home without one, honestly, most uncomfortable drive I’ve had in ages!! My car has been lowered so feels the bumps but honestly it was awful, I can’t even imagine what it feels like to have those swinging her waist! Which is where they seem to be these days!
Same I used to love watching her hauls and when she’d go charity shopping but now just because she’s a mum she thinks she has to dress like one too đŸ„Ž

Reactions: 8
Same I used to love watching her hauls and when she’d go charity shopping but now just because she’s a mum she thinks she has to dress like one too đŸ„Ž
Thing is though, mums can still dress nicely! :/ I feel like her dressing like a “mum” is an insult to mums that actually make the effort! Lol! she looks so frumpy and just old before her time! I don’t know what happened!!

Reactions: 14
Thing is though, mums can still dress nicely! :/ I feel like her dressing like a “mum” is an insult to mums that actually make the effort! Lol! she looks so frumpy and just old before her time! I don’t know what happened!!
Oh I know, she’s younger than me but manages to add 10 years just by what she wears đŸ„Ž I haven’t changed my dress sense in any way since becoming a mum myself, feel like she’s just let herself go. I thought she looked soooo pretty on her wedding day
She definitely needs to wear a bra though and she’d find things would fit more flattering

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she looks awful. Hair and skin are really dull, long white toenails đŸ€ź face looks puffy and nose and lips totally changed shape from when she was younger. I know pregnancy can do that especially to the nose but I feel maybe she used to wear make up that helped to soften the over all appearance? Clothes and body look awful, looks like everything she wears is from peacocks aimed at 50 year olds. Who the hell is buying clothes wanting to look like her I don't know. Always hated them wellie boots she insist on wearing! Her current image is just terrible for a 25 year old woman. I havnt been able to watch them for months as they're so boring and beggy and patronising.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Look at the state of the ‘radiator cover’ it’s not even straight 😂
Looks like my teeth before I got braces.

I seriously don't understand what happened to this girl's fashion sense. That long hideous dress over a white longsleeve?? Is she serious?? My 90 year old grandma dresses better than that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel sorry for Mila they used to take her on every holiday now all she gets is a daily walk and stays in that house 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Maybe an unpopular opinion but what a sad woman she is. She really doesn’t sell pregnancy or motherhood at all and has really let herself go b

Reactions: 22
Maybe an unpopular opinion but what a sad woman she is. She really doesn’t sell pregnancy or motherhood at all and has really let herself go b
Absolutely. I would usually hate the term 'let herself go' after a baby, like maybe people's priorities change, maybe they're just trying to function, maybe they just aren't vain but Carys is not these things. She has time to browse Etsy and work out and take multiple holidays. She does OOT and IG posts centred on how he looks. I have no fashion sense so I'd sympathise with that but I never really have. Carys on the other hand did have she just lost it. She could literally wear what she wore before just bigger sizes but she just seems to be almost playing fancy dress as a 'Mum' character she's made up in he head. Mid length ditsy print dresses with no bra shouldn't be anyone's wardrobe staple if they want to look remotely fashionable. I almost wonder if she's dumbing herself down so she can have a glow-up. Or if she feels so crappy about herself she's lost her way and can't face it.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.