Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

buster239

What on earth is Carys banging on about? She couldn’t comprehend that Amber is four months old today as she was born on 4th April… she thought Amber would be four months tomorrow (5th August). Does anyone understand what she’s trying to say?! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 25

littlepup

VIP Member
‘I love my chins’ - said no woman ever!!! What a load of shit. You don’t have to love something to be ok about it.

Emily19966666

Chatty Member
On a scale of 1 to 100 how ugly is that radiator cover? I’d say 10,000. Don’t get me wrong I have radiator covers throughout my house but my god that’s just like a massive chunk of wood.

• Haha

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
Elles part 2 video was genuinely refreshing to watch from a youtuber, because carys and James would never have included that kind of footage of the worry for their baby, they would have spoken about it and wrote it off as another positive experience or some bullshit

Reactions: 24

Yukon909

Chatty Member
I can’t wait to see their ‘agony aunt’ video coming up, some of the responses are going to be hilarious

D82595B2-62F1-473F-9D45-3C37D2692E09.jpeg
EFC772FF-E3DD-4A3A-8C8A-C560E81E0A2C.jpeg
Watch and weep carys,

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

plwcm

VIP Member
can't wait for her announcement timer/reminder to go up🤩 I wonder what the announcement will be this time, honestly no idea!!!🤩🤩🤩🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
I just find it quite sad that all of these early memories she is making with Amber are just things that she’s been given freebies of. Most of Ambers clothes, toys, trips away… all because a company is sponsoring her. I’d like to think growing up that my mum chose things for me because she liked them or wanted to show me, not just doing it because it was a freebie/sponsored ☹ This doesnt just apply to Carys but most influencers in general who have babies.

Rebby123

VIP Member
But That photo wasn’t taken In 2020, it was taken in 2021 when carys was heavily pregnant in March/maybe April? Sorry to be petty but stuff like that really annoys me
View attachment 693160
Her body had dramatically changed even before pregnancy

I honestly find Carys slightly unhinged at this point! Her obsession with mum life and mum body which she clearly is not loving! I forget how young she is! It seems from a outside point of view nobody calls her out or supports her with her anxiety. Its not normal to be so worried about you child waking up whilst your out. Where will she be in ten years time alienated herself from pretty much everyone other than James

Last edited:

Lj12345

But That photo wasn’t taken In 2020, it was taken in 2021 when carys was heavily pregnant in March/maybe April? Sorry to be petty but stuff like that really annoys me
View attachment 693160
I just came to post this!! What’s the point in making out your body positive when it’s obvious the reason she hasn’t posted a picture of 2020 is because she isn’t happy with how she looked and can’t make out it’s a ‘mom bod’ like she is now 🙄

theleftphalange

Chatty Member
If I have to hear about baby yoga one more time…it’s normal Carys, people go to baby groups, you’re not the first. Well done you

Liz9229

Why does she keep doing “announcement” countdowns when it’s obvious and everyone knows it’s another ITS collection 🙈

• Haha

Purplepig

My god they are so odd. Why are they together 24/7? My partner works from home and we have a 7 month old, he has never met us from baby group, driven us everywhere with us all the time! Why would I want him to ruin my maternity😂 he helps out etc but she is farrrrr too dependant on him! God forbid if she ever had to have baby on her own

• Haha

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Strap in for a 💫Photo Wall Transformation💫 real soon guys.... where shall we put the awkward naked "newborn" photo shoot pictures guys?

The Living Room (but we'll have to move the TV and the piano)

Or the Hallway (but we'd then to move the eucalyptus display, the mirror and repaint the radiator cover to match the frame)

Or the Snug (but we'll have to get a sofa that matches the photoshoot vibe)

Or the Kitchen (but we'll have to move a window and re-tile the walls behind the Hob)

🤪🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

shoppingismycardio

Chatty Member
Just to clarify I said I hoped she would have an awful 4 month sleep regression not because I wish anything negative on the baby but because carys has been so fucking smug about everything since day one and painting a rosey picture of everything that I hoped this regression which is a totally normal part of their development and happens to most babies would maybe take their smugness down a level or two! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha