Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Winging-it!

Even as young children my siblings and I were brought up being told not to do cross-eyed “funny” faces because it could upset someone who was genuinely cross-eyed. It’s essentially taking the p*ss out of someone who is cross-eyed or disabled and that’s not nice. Whenever I see grown adults like Carys making cross-eyed faces “trying” to be funny I always think “were you never told as a child not to do those faces out of consideration for other people”. 🙃🤦🏼‍♀️

She is trying to be funny, she failed massively because 1. people just cringe and 2. The faces she pulls aren’t funny. Totally agree with you. Carys just comes across as immature and not having a lot of awareness for other people.
Your mum sounds like a right good egg. As somebody who has struggled with my eyes being crossed to a greater or lesser degree, had multiple surgeries since a child and been bullied as a child for it, people doing these kinds of photos still stings after 32 years. Hell... I remember having injections in my eyes while awake in an attempt to straighten them more when I was 14, I so desperately wanted them to just be like everyone else's. My eyes are mostly straight now rather than the extreme she shows but if I'm tired angry or stressed then it really comes out and I can't help that. When people do this "ridiculous" or "ugly" or "silly" face it hits below the belt. This is my face and that many of others and I can't help it or change it.

I don't think she's doing it to be hurtful. I think like others have said she's doing it either to be silly or because she's unhappy with her body so wants to be "ugly" on purpose. Carys, if your reading this now consider how your actions make someone like me feel. It's child like and thoughtless and definitely not really reflective of your "you are enough" narrative. Your ugly is what I look at in the mirror at every day.

I started watching James and carys years ago even though they were quite a bit younger than me because they seemed to be a switched on grown up couple. To watch carys now is like watching a careening child, not a mother. She seems to be going backwards not forwards, which is scary now there is a child in the mix.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

Jimboree

I swear this girl’s tits get lower and lower by the day…
98073343-4CC1-42DD-B0D3-15F886875F83.png

Get a fucking supportive bra Carys or they’ll be by your knees in a year (P.S. “Lounge” is not supportive no matter how much they pay you to flog their fast fashion shite)

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jimboree

The door opens in the utility room and in comes Dippshit after walk #123432190000 with mila, it's not just any walk guys, it's a dog walk, because he's out walking and it's with a dog, get it!
I am so glad I am not the only one who this has annoyed... "James has taken Mila on a dog walk". NO SHIT? I thought it was a cat walk.. thanks for clarifying o_O

• Haha
  • Heart

elsa98

Suddenly taking a photo of Amber and Mila together after all of Elle’s cute photos of her baby and dogs. She’s so weird.

mcgee

VIP Member
Carys on stories - “If you haven’t thought about it already, get on a train, go enjoy a fun day out and enjoy your summer” - take your own advice then Carys and do it and not only when an AD is involved.

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
100% - she has been the most smug, lacking in awareness dick about breast feeding then this now?!
She's a very immature little girl trying to be everything to everyone but can't see past the end of her nose because she hasn't experienced anything outside of her small, very privileged world.
Someone commented on yesterday's post something like 'preach that your body is the least interesting thing yet it's all you bang on about'. Again, no one is interested in her body now but because she made her entire life all about it, it's her obsession, she has nothing else. She still feeds the IG narrative about perfect body, perfect life by not being honest about her size and posing to slim etc then shouts about acceptance. I followed her thinking she was quite genuine, she's anything but.
🙌🏻🙌🏻
when I first followed her, she was so inspiring: was doing a maths degree, into fitness and really confident and outgoing. As well as relatable and humble when she would do her budget food shops at aldi and having a mini.
Then it was like overnight, she became a bumble head typical influencer showing off, acting like a dimwit and basically just doing nothing but being a wife and now mother.
(not that there’s anything wrong with that but just seems like she did a total 180 and who relates to her??)

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
Why is Amber looking out into darkness 😂 Also ugh just gets to me that I used to have to fork out £100 on train tickets to visit my family when I was at uni. Usually spending the whole journey wedged on the floor with my suitcase… yet queen Carys gets a free journey for no reason, plenty of legroom :rolleyes:

• Haha

lurker§12

I’ve taken my 18 month old out for the day and they were a little shit the whole time. Knocking off the perfume displays at Zara, running off in every direction possible. Currently screaming in their cot and won’t go to bed. I’m just sat giggling thinking about Carys and James dealing with this in just under a year 😂
WHY IS AMBER STILL SWADDLED. Isn’t that child cruelty?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

mcgee

VIP Member
I ran here to say the same 😂😂😂 the girl has no shame
Definitely competing and using Amber to turn the attention back into herself and boost her engagement, it’s awful. Talking about how she can’t remember what we ever thought about before is along the exact same lines as what Elle has said. Of all the weeks to “celebrate” since Ambers arrival she chooses the week and day where Elle is posting more of her baby.

I’m not a fan of Elle but Carys had her time when Amber was born, let Elle have hers. Carys will coincidentally posts a however many weeks of Amber reel when both Imogenation and Zoe Sugg have their babies too.

Is it me or do those shoes/slip ons add 20 years to her. My mother is 65 and even she wouldn’t be seen dead in those kind of shoes. Or am I unfashionable?
The train journey has left me speechless again! Attached to your child in a carrier in a heatwave and covering her with a blanket. I literally have no words.

• Haha

Hbirdette

VIP Member
Honestly BAW can crawl up my asshole; it feels like a constant brag. I FF my baby, not out of choice and it fucking pains me and I feel like it’s such a brag. I hate the whole “fed is best” cause it feels like a fucking sympathy vote for people who would like to BF but can’t/won’t for whatever reason. ANYWAY. Enough about my moaning 😂
why the fuck are they swaddling amber when they are out? They’re gonna have a nightmare when they’re still trying to swaddle her when she’s 8 years old.

• Haha
  • Sad

GinMoon30!

I’ve noticed there haven’t been many posts on Reddit. Read some of the comments though 🤐

Also. She’s 100% all BOOBS Now because her bum is in proportion to the rest of her body now. She has to get something out there
If I had guys speaking about me like that on Reddit, NO FUCKING WAY would I be sharing my innocent baby on my social media so frequently.

• Heart

Wophie

VIP Member
I couldn't focus on a single item in that reel. Too quick, chaotic transitions and she's stood too close to the camera. The gurning is off putting too. She's trying way too hard. Just do a sit down video on your YouTube channel?
Then again at the glances I got, it's all the same basic crop tops and cycling shorts that she already owns 100's of 😴

Kenkobop

Her transformation from fitness influencer to #momlife is UNBELIEVABLE. I can’t get over it. She’s like a completely new person? But it’s only been a couple of years? It’s honestly stunning.

samalambbxtch

Chatty Member
I wonder if she thinks bring so reliant on James is cute or ‘relationship goals’ ? It’s embarrassing! For someone that preaches so much self love and confidence she isn’t setting amber a very good example. I wouldn’t want my daughter to see such a codependent relationship as healthy.

• Heart