James and Carys #12 if she didn’t have boobs, she’d be a 12 right? If my gran had wheels she’d be a bike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can some ask…. How sustainable the clothing is? Plssss
Probably 0%

Also going back to the hair… maybe in her defence they wanted her to have the ponytail in? I guess ITS will have final say about branding and image for their campaign. Still bloody awful though.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 712152

If you want an oversized jacket, just size up! Who knew?!?!
Tbf it was a stupid question. What size is oversized. Well anything over your size is oversized. Probably one of her own questions.

Probably 0%

Also going back to the hair… maybe in her defence they wanted her to have the ponytail in? I guess ITS will have final say about branding and image for their campaign. Still bloody awful though.
I doubt very much they would have approved that! Seeing as she is doing all the styling herself. If they were approving everything they would have told her to wear a bra 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Having a pair of large, swinging, unbridled milkers is her only personality trait at this point.

She's got nothing else to offer fashion wise.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How many times can one say boobs in the same sentence?
I’m absolutely convinced IG must pick up the word use and associate her with ‘boobs’. I reckon that’s why people like Elle use pregnancy, pregnant etc as every second word

Reactions: 4
7D0423DC-57F0-4E13-9649-FBB7505896BB.jpeg

Yikes, reading that question hurt my brain🥴 Carys, you’ve squeezed into a size 12 due to the “stretchy” fabric. Yes, your favorite word. You wear a 16. Also, you’re sucking in and holding your breath for the photo. Otherwise, that button becomes a missile🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 712290
Yikes, reading that question hurt my brain🥴 Carys, you’ve squeezed into a size 12 due to the “stretchy” fabric. Yes, your favorite word. You wear a 16. Also, you’re sucking in and holding your breath for the photo. Otherwise, that button becomes a missile🤷🏼‍♀️
looks like she would barely be able to move in them😂😭

Reactions: 11
She's an example of "is it fashion or are they just skinny?"

1628947167081.png

This pics of her when she was super fit, the clothes are nothing interesting, she didn't do anything partcualrly unique, but her frame really made them just look "cool". Now she's wearing clothes she thinks she should and its just not sitting the same.

I found Carys last spring, and watched all her gym videos, and actually liked it when she went up a size or two, it felt similar to my own body and she was showing what gymwear was good for big boobs or flattering on bigger thighs. Her ditziness was kind of endearing, she wasnt trying too hard to be someone she wasn't. But she is so far away from that person it's hard to watch.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.