Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlepup

VIP Member
Title suggestion #13 - forced interaction between Amber and Mummy. Put some clothes on Carys, we’re bored of that tummy

• Haha
Reactions: 55

esmells28

I don't know anything about babies but that made me very uncomfortable when carys just let ambers head hang right back😬
Screenshot_20210804-122727_Instagram.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

RALN

I am going to the hairdressers next week.
Going to ask for a childless colour and childless layers

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Nao

Girl, I dont need to see your chubby puss. Just put it all away. No one cares
Yes, you've put on weight. Yes, you don't care about it. Neither do we. Omg, same shite different day
Change the record love.

• Haha

sparklepony

Um… so like, basically obviously, um, and like, so yeah just wanted to jump on, lol got confused basically so yeah

• Haha

ann88

Next on Carys’ stories - Amber’s hair is getting longer, is this normal? Any other children’s hair is growing? What age was your child when their hair started to get longer? Teeeheeeee let me know!

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Nao

I’m convinced she does this cross-eyed face as a dig towards Elle. Elle has a medical condition that makes her eye float. Elle can’t help it! I don’t think it’s funny or cute for Carys to do this face. It’s mean spirited. And, god forbid any of her followers suffer from being cross-eyed as they make see this as Carys making fun of them. Carys needs to grow up!
I despise her, but I absolutely do not believe that is what she is doing for.

Reactions: 44

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
Absolutely no one:…..

Carys: LIFE ISN’T JUST ABOUT YOUR BODY SO HERE ARE 4 PICTURES OF MY BODY.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

klady

VIP Member
Carys is on some serious post partum body and body positivity bullshit. On her IG stories, she makes the weirdest faces. She thinks she’s being hilarious. But it’s kooky! Not cute, at all🙈

She continues to be lazy while James cleans, cooks, walks the dog, and takes Amber out for walks. When Carys does join the walks, and it’s hot outside, Carys dresses Amber in several layers of clothes while she and James are dressed in summer attire. If Amber is awake during the walks Carys wishes the poor child were asleep instead of enjoying the scenery. According to Carys, Amber is so advanced that she’s reaching for objects at barely 3 months old. When in reality, Carys placed the toy in Amber’s hand. Carys needs to support Amber’s head and back until she’s strong enough to do so on her own. While all mothers want the best for their children, let’s hope that Carys stops rushing Amber to the next phase. Simply enjoy and cherish the precious moments. Carys wants to blame #mumbrain but it’s really her bird brain that’s the issue.

She’s boring as fuck.🥱🥱 She has no idea what she wants her channel to be. She’s horrible at making reels! It took Carys six days to create a basic reel that most people could create in 1 hour. Amber was shown in the reel and the reel contained the lyrics ‘put my dick in your mouth.’ Carys still uploaded the reel knowing full well the reel contained lyrics not appropriate for children😖 Carys taken up woodworking and has decided to build a radiator cover. Danger, as she’s built the radiator cover with flammable material.⚠ Because her scatter brain is all over the place she’s losing followers. We wonder how she has so many followers anyway🤷‍♀️

As mentioned, Carys is on some serious post partum body and body positivity bullshit. Carys has a love hate relationship with her boobs. But, has no qualms about displaying her boobs at every opportunity. She needs to wear a supportive bra. Otherwise, she’ll be able to use her boobs as a winter’s scarf 🥶🧣

She launched another ITS collection and insisted that she wears a size 12. Even though, the ITS’ website listed her as a size 14. Carys says, “She’s a size 12, but wears a 14 because she has huge boobs.” No, boo, you wear a size 14 because that’s the size you needed it that particular dress. Truth be told, Carys looks like a size 16 or 18. But, we’ll let her come to terms with her body. No body shaming. It’ll give her confidence a huge boost if she would just admit her true size and work to get to the healthy weight she desires. Simply stop lying about being a size 12 🤦‍♀️

Now that Elle has had her baby, we’ll see Carys pull out all the stops to out do Elle. They are the true definition of frenemies. #mumlife

Here’s to hoping that Carys focuses on Amber, James, and herself!

Thanks to @heartonosey for the title with the most votes 🌼

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
Wtf seriously, can this girl not even pay for her own train ticket???? Everything, all day, everyday is #gifted. Is she going to ‚work’ with a toilet paper brand soon? She can use her favourite word ‚soft’ and probably also ‚flattering’ for your bum, not like other toilet papers!! But don’t forget my tiny ass is only size 12 so size up! 😵💫😵💫
I just don’t understand how she can always say they always use trainline….I don’t think I’ve ever seen her mention she has been on the train at all in the time I’ve been watching her! Her and James always drive everywhere and she def doesn’t go on the train on her own as she can’t seem to leave the house without James!

Reactions: 43
Carys, seeing as you can afford to pay for that course, wouldn’t it have been better to do just that and then do an Instagram post giving away another one to one of your followers. Then you could’ve done like and share, boosted your follower numbers a bit (which you desperately need because people are unfollowing you daily), and a mother out there could’ve got a gift.

But no, tell people you did it and they should go do it themselves when most people you’re talking to can’t afford it. Mmm’k.
I thought you called yourself a businesswoman? Seems to me basic business skills have gone amiss. I’m not even an Instagram personality and I can figure out that would’ve been

• Good for the lucky winner
• Promoting the lady’s business
• Growing my following

No wonder you’re a sinking ship yikes

Size 14 guys, but only for the boobs. If it weren’t for the boobs, it would be a size 12. She forgot to say that so I thought I’d better tell you. In case you need to know, it’s useful to know. You might need to know that it’s usually a 12. Carys is a 12. But this dress isn’t. But that doesn’t mean Carys is 14. Just the dress. She has large boobs so she needs 14. To compensate. But she wouldn’t usually have a 14. Only in every other outfit she wears. Except the size 16 stuff. But that’s to do with the material.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 42

plwcm

VIP Member
That gifted course she had today was worth £200! If it was that good why didn’t she just pay for it!
I always hate when influencers get gifted courses like this, and then say you should really do one if you're a new mum etc. Not everyone can afford that much money, and don't get gifted it for free when they could easily buy it themselves 🙄

Dutchie123

Thread title suggestion: Carys' crop tops and cycling shorts make you want to barf, if your boobs get any lower, honey, you can use them as a scarf

• Haha
  • Heart

littlepup

VIP Member
Oh Carys, that radiator cover - bless you. I don’t think this one really worked out lovely 😳

Lucy Jessica Carter’s latest post. Mum of 4 kids (inc twins) in a non high waist bikini - a few lumps and bumps and loose skin but looking incredible considering 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 That’s how you show you’re ok with your body, that’s how you encourage others to embrace the post-baby body changes. Not doing the truffle shuffle every chance you get even when it’s irrelevant a la Carys.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Yukon909

Chatty Member
Anyone catch the dig Elle did about saying ‘newborns and routine shouldn’t even be in the same sentence’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40