James and Carys #12 if she didn’t have boobs, she’d be a 12 right? If my gran had wheels she’d be a bike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knew Carys would move Amber to sitting up in the pram early 👀

Reactions: 6
So she states she is a 14 but on every ‘piece’ she says she sizes up in is she then saying she is a 16? Her ads always lack clarity.. Those jeans look so uncomfortable to move around in.

Reactions: 8
What a shocking collection of items, and her modelling them makes them even worse, not because of her body but with her stupid poses and shocking styling, what's with front of the shirts half tucked in and half hanging out, it looks awful.
It looks like a range of clothes for a pound shop.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 710993
I have never posted before but I just couldn’t with this outfit. Is she taking the actual piss? How the f is she an “influencer” she can’t even dress herself nicely AND she has her own clothing range with ITS. How did that happen?
Why is she dressed like some 40year old tart off to weatherspoons 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 22
3A61C3B4-3722-4810-973B-0C04993E88DD.jpeg
Real buttons? So why don’t you bloody do them up instead of showing your tits to the world for the 50th today! & saying she’d size up! Well why haven’t you then? 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 711238Real buttons? So why don’t you bloody do them up instead of showing your tits to the world for the 50th today! & saying she’d size up! Well why haven’t you then? 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
im sorry but the bottom outfit (white shorts and shirt) looks like it needs an iron! also why would you wear black underwear with it!

View attachment 711238Real buttons? So why don’t you bloody do them up instead of showing your tits to the world for the 50th today! & saying she’d size up! Well why haven’t you then? 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Tbf, she probably can't do them up and has already been given that size to model in. Its a shame because it looks like a nice dress otherwise. You can tell she's not happy in these shoots though 🥲

As for her style in those 'autumny-vibes' outfits, what the heck happened?! She used to be really on the ball with outfits and knew how to put an outfit together nicely. Her busybeeoutfits insta page was so inspiring! Just because she's a mum now she doesn't need to dress 'mumsy'. The sooner she sacks off ITS the better.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Is there a way for the reddit pervs to have some kind of alert for when she mentions bra or boobs in her stories, or does it make some kind of link on IG so if someone looks for those words it'll suggest her more highly because honestly the way this woman runs on about her tits is unnatural. Why do we need to constantly know she's not wearing a bra? For someone with breasts that size it's not advisable surely - I can't imagine many women with the same would even want to go braless? Like sweaty under boob, heavy, bad silhouette under clothes? I understand day to day if breastfeeding underwired, overly structured bras are a no-no but for a shoot just put one of ffs!

Who let their nan on Instagram
The top left is the most hideous thing ive seen 🤢🤢🤢 she should not consider herself as fashion influencer. Carys is prime example of the girl Who only dresses herself nicely when shes thin. Her style is just absolutely awful with the boobs hanging in the floor in every pic 😶

Reactions: 9
She’s definitely asking herself these questions. No one else calls fast fashion clothes “pieces” except Carys.

F9411D80-D39B-4725-AB5A-13942AB1A36C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How can she honestly think that synthetic ponytail looks good. It’s so obvious.
It’s awful…..I used to wear clip in extensions on occasion as I really wanted super long hair and I really wanted them to look good and even though other people said they did, I just felt they always looked so obvious and wrong that I would get so self conscious about them and worried you could see them or they would fall out that I just never wore them! Probably was my lack of hairdressing abilities that made me worry so much but I just couldn’t bring myself to wear them anymore! 🙈 this ponytail makes me feel the same as when I used to wear these clip ins! :/ just bloody awful!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.