James and Carys #12 if she didn’t have boobs, she’d be a 12 right? If my gran had wheels she’d be a bike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
girl, why are you trying to squeeze into size 12 jeans? I'd like to see her sit down in them, see how comfy they are then 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she keep saying she’s not wearing a bra? You need to wear a bra Carys. You’re not Kate Moss. Jeez

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why does she keep saying she’s not wearing a bra? You need to wear a bra Carys. You’re not Kate Moss. Jeez
Like she has to tell us?….uh Carys it’s pretty obvious you’re not wearing a bra. Also, all the outfits where she is wearing a bra, she looks soooo much better and the clothes also look much better (I know they’re still shithouse quality though haha).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yea I’m sorry but most of those clothes would look so much better if she had a bloody bra on!! You can see where the tops don’t fit quite right as her boobs are hanging down too low! I honestly don’t know why she can’t go somewhere, get fitted properly and wear decent bras! It’s not like she can’t afford to do that!!

Reactions: 14
girl, why are you trying to squeeze into size 12 jeans? I'd like to see her sit down in them, see how comfy they are then 🤣
You can actually see the circulation in her thighs pumping, they’re so tight 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New game: whenever she uses the words flattering, stretchy, slinky or soft - we drink. Girl needs some new adjectives.
i just love how she has to state not wearing a bra....its pretty obvious without the caption. carys never wears clothes like this! if she did she would actually look a lot nicer day to day because alot of the styles are more flattering.
i didnt see a pair of cycle shorts anywhere!

Reactions: 8
Seriously, there aren’t actually women that buy this cheap ugly tat she tries to flock? I’ve seen nicer clothing in the Primark Sale. £25+ for that shite?

You’d have to be a little cuckoo to buy it let alone buy it after seeing her model it.

She must have so many bruises on her knees where her tits keep hitting them.

Seriously, there aren’t actually women that buy this cheap ugly tat she tries to flock? I’ve seen nicer clothing in the Primark Sale. £25+ for that shite?

You’d have to be a little cuckoo to buy it let alone buy it after seeing her model it.

She must have so many bruises on her knees where her tits keep hitting them.
I came to say WHO is buying this who are their actual following these days that she could sell too?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she says several times to size up if you have big boobs and want to wear a bra, so she's not wearing a bra so she doesn't have to say she's wearing a size 16 in some items 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
The only people asking to see it with tights and boobs is the Reddit creeps.

You just know she’s going to be like “omg guys I only just saw I’ve been saying boobs instead of boots. Tehe silly me #mumlife 🤪🙃🙄
Why does the women who doesn’t stop moaning it’s too hot want a heatwave? I give it a week before roll on autumn cosy cold snuggly

Reactions: 5
Where do In The tit actually think they’re going with their prices ? Lol pathetic tit show

677A85A9-6294-4E96-A84F-B3FEC1A80CD1.png

I have never posted before but I just couldn’t with this outfit. Is she taking the actual piss? How the f is she an “influencer” she can’t even dress herself nicely AND she has her own clothing range with ITS. How did that happen?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I just joined a “tea time” group on FB, and someone asked for everyone to post people who deserve more recognition on social media. All of these girls are saying james and Carys.
I’m dying, I wanna comment how trash they are but can only imagine the backlash I’d receive. I really wish some people did their homework.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
I’m a little confused, her previous ‘ITS’ releases didn’t she claim she was wearing all size 12? Why is she now saying she’s wearing 14. Wish she would just be honest. Makes me feel tit for wearing a size 14 and not feeling the need to hide it 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I just joined a “tea time” group on FB, and someone asked for everyone to post people who deserve more recognition on social media. All of these girls are saying james and Carys.
I’m dying, I wanna comment how trash they are but can only imagine the backlash I’d receive. I really wish some people did their homework.
What’s a tea time group 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.