James and Carys #11 baby’s not perfect they won’t admit, Carys is ashamed of her tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be wearing a size 12 if I had massive boobs, but I have itty bitty tittys so I’m suppose you could argue I’m an 8 but a potential 12???? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
sorry girls im a 12-14 but if i weighed less i would wear a size 10 so basically that’s my size xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 47
wearing a size 14 for my boobs, just so you know.
Carys spouts all this body positivity, body love, body acceptance stuff but yet always has to explain her sizing. It can’t just be I wear a size 14 and that be it. The fact she needs to talk about a size 12 tells you that she’s unhappy about being a 14 and once again is looking for that validation by justifying why she’s a 14.

Reactions: 17
BUT YOUR BREASTS ARE ATTACHED TO YOUR BODY.

They are part of you and therefore you are a size 14. In The Style also told us you are size 14, so stop lying.
What are you trying to say, I have large boobs but I swear I’m not big anywhere else??
We have eyes, and you are. You have bigger arms, legs, stomach. So just own it. You are so much in denial it’s making you ugly on the inside. Stop it.
That’s it you would think she had massive boobs and very thin arms, legs and butt which then at least it may slight bit of sense and am telling you me and her look the same size and am a 16-18. I don’t think she even a 14 why doesn’t she just accept her body for what it is.

Reactions: 15
4ABC524E-60E6-41DC-815C-1B8F60F6D213.jpeg

Woodwork project underway, guys. Let’s go. Am I the only one concerned 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That’s it you would think she had massive boobs and very thin arms, legs and butt which then at least it may slight bit of sense and am telling you me and her look the same size and am a 16-18. I don’t think she even a 14 why doesn’t she just accept her body for what it is.
i know what you’re saying but when I read her caption I think she’s saying it more for the overall sizing? I have similar waist and hips to Carys but not as gifted on top so her saying that makes me think if I was to purchase this item I’d get a size 12 not a 14 if you know what I mean.

Reactions: 3
Carys keeps saying on Instagram that she would be a size 12 it weren’t for her boobs so she has to wear a size 14, that makes you size 14 carys.. nothing wrong with that

Reactions: 17
I’m sorry if anyone is friends with these kind of people but I 100% reckon if Carys wasn’t an ‘influencer’ her job on Facebook would say ‘Ambers Mammy’ at Full time Mammy 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53
i hope she remembers to leave some open areas so the radiator can actually do its job and heat the room.

will all the useless crap she did on the house why didnt she do under floor heating?
She’ll leave open areas now that you’ve reminded her. She’s actually heading back to the garden to cut said openings now 😂

She didn’t put under floor heating during the house remodel because that would require her to think. Thinking and logic are not her strong suits. Now, being lazy, she’s mastered that!💃😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
wearing a size 14 for my boobs, just so you know.
But size doesn't matter. Love yourself. Blah blah blah . OK of course...bit.you.alaays have to say size 12 size 12 size 12...so you're a size 14 then, cos you've got big boobs right. YOU ARE SIZE 14.

Reactions: 7
BUT YOUR BREASTS ARE ATTACHED TO YOUR BODY.

They are part of you and therefore you are a size 14. In The Style also told us you are size 14, so stop lying.
What are you trying to say, I have large boobs but I swear I’m not big anywhere else??
We have eyes, and you are. You have bigger arms, legs, stomach. So just own it. You are so much in denial it’s making you ugly on the inside. Stop it.
She's gotta be trolling us at this point, I almost think well played Carys if so 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's gotta be trolling us at this point, I almost think well played Carys if so 🤣
Yep, I don’t even comment on those stories. Carys reads here, sees how it riles the thread, and she keeps posting those lying size 12 stories. Carys is a silly nit. Stop entertaining the clown and her size 12 circus stories will stop👍

Reactions: 5
James’ story shows that Carys is very much not a size 12. Size 12 simply would not fit her thighs. Also that she then changed out of that ITS dress when she was doing her rad cover like an hour after the dress. She also admits she’s not happy with how she looks. What is the point of the bullshit? To sell more tit on ITS? She must be comparison based.

Reactions: 13
But… you’re a 14? It says so on the website? You’re still a 14?
Am sooooooo happy someone has pulled her up on this it’s made my bloody day it had to be said can you imagine how many peoples mind it’s running through but they won’t say anything

Reactions: 20
FFS SHE HAS VLOGGED THE RADIATOR COVER DIY
No one GAF!!!!
Some extremely thrilling content coming our way

• Haha
Reactions: 15
FFS SHE HAS VLOGGED THE RADIATOR COVER DIY
No one GAF!!!!
Some extremely thrilling content coming our way
she realised that the home content gets more views and shes stuck for ideas. so another project.....lucky us!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.