James and Carys #11 baby’s not perfect they won’t admit, Carys is ashamed of her tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this kind of thing makes me so cross. She could easily have afforded to buy all of those outfits if Amber needed new clothes which she clearly doesn’t! Why couldn’t she have said “thanks for the offer, however why don’t you donate them to a shelter or something?”

I despair, I really do 🤦🏼‍♀️ Puts me right off buying from companies that send a ton of stuff to people who don’t need it
Exactly why not donate them this angers me so much do you know how many mothers I see on a daily basis that’s would benefit from them. I work very closely with food banks and charities that help with second hand clothing and most of the thing we get are used and everyone is so appreciative of it. Am telling you that women has no heart maybe if she started going to her local children centres she would see real life parents. I said this before and I’ll say it again she is so selfish and self absorbed is ridiculous. I know some may say why have kids if you can’t afford them but unfortunately life isit always as straight forward a lot of mothers work it’s just we all do real life jobs so sometimes we fall short. And we don’t have everything given to us on a plate how can you be given so many things that you haven’t paid for and not feel like handing some out. All my children’s clothing has been handed down to the other child and well maintained and I only have a capsule wardrobe for all children so that they have a few outfits to wear. I all ways donate them to children or charity shop I can imagine her selling them on Depop or some nonsense like that to make money. And think about it they grow so quickly well at ambers age so I gather half the stuff she hasn’t even worn there just sitting in the wardrobe getting small. Embarrassment of a women she really is.

Me to I will be taking notes of all these companies to make sure I don’t not give them a penny

Reactions: 8
All those hours spent browsing baby clothes hey Carys 🙄 and funny how I look at the lindex website for baby bits and I don’t get offered anything 😬 just say you messaged them!!
That’s it how would they know she’s an influencer if she just logged online and made the transaction that mean all of us who order things online should get free stuff. Liar liar your pants on fire carys as you said she definitely begged for them because she didn’t want money coming out of her account. I cannot stand her these sly behaviors and liars it’s just unreal.

Reactions: 16
It’s 25 degrees in Cardiff!!! Why ohhh why is she dressing Amber like it’s the winter. Someone needs some baby dressing lessons and ASAP

Reactions: 17
Who wants to bet that they’ve pushed the vlog to Sunday because that’s when Elle’s likely to put up her birth vlog?? 🤪

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Once again Carys proving that she is NOT the relatable, just like everyone else kind of influencer she thinks she is and claims to be.

She 100% messaged that company and said she’d advertise their brand in return for some free clothes. A mother genuinely struggling to afford clothes for her child would get ignored from a brand if she messaged them and yet Carys with all the money to buy clothes for Amber gets them handed to her.

Does she genuinely think people are stupid enough to think/ believe that the brand has these insane website capabilities of being able to see and know that THE CARYS WHITTAKER was just browsing their website? 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Once again Carys proving that she is NOT the relatable, just like everyone else kind of influencer she thinks she is and claims to be.

She 100% messaged that company and said she’d advertise their brand in return for some free clothes. A mother genuinely struggling to afford clothes for her child would get ignored from a brand if she messaged them and yet Carys with all the money to buy clothes for Amber gets them handed to her.

Does she genuinely think people are stupid enough to think/ believe that the brand has these insane website capabilities of being able to see and know that THE CARYS WHITTAKER was just browsing their website? 🙃
How insulting. Carys, hi. Hello. Yes we know you’re reading. Please don’t assume that the people who watch you are dense. It’s incredibly rude. Nobody, even young teenagers who maybe don’t catch everything you lie about, would know that you clearly messaged the company. They don’t just ✨miraculously✨ message you regarding an Ad while you’re browsing baby clothes. By saying that they did, you are telling people they are too stupid to notice it was a lie. You are going to get yourself a mass-unfollowing if you don’t start treating people better. I see your YouTube subscriber numbers are very poor. They should be climbing a lot faster than that, shouldn’t they. Wonder why they aren’t…

Reactions: 26
It’s 25 degrees in Cardiff!!! Why ohhh why is she dressing Amber like it’s the winter. Someone needs some baby dressing lessons and ASAP
So suprised amber Isn’t covered in heat rash, she best be careful because poor amber could be at risk of heat stroke which sad to think just because her stupid parents cannot put her in appropriate clothing they have so much but still she wearing winter clothing they really need to be careful you know I do worry for that child.

Reactions: 9
Who wants to bet that they’ve pushed the vlog to Sunday because that’s when Elle’s likely to put up her birth vlog?? 🤪
defo, they said in the last vlog they weren't uploading for 12 days. Elle announces birth, and suddenly Carys wants to post a vlog 7 days into the 12 days (12 days would have been this Sunday). Elle announces birth vlog coming soon, so can only imagine she will upload same day or after🙄🤣

Reactions: 9
I hope she sized up in some of those clothes for autumn/ winter and isn’t planning on putting amber in them in the heights of summer 😳 poor little babe

Reactions: 7
So does this mean she found the company and then messaged them being a beggy influencer so she didn’t have to pay? What kind of world do we live in? 😂
Just came on to say this!!! Absolute bleeping greed at its worse. Horrible grabby cow.

Reactions: 18
I find it worrying how many clothes amber wears. I pray she’s not being swaddled 🥵
Also I might be wrong but didn’t it look like she was laying on a big knitted cardigan as if it had just been taken off earlier?

duck me she was wearing it

no words
2B5B652E-A14E-4973-A4D4-E57F824638C7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I find it worrying how many clothes amber wears. I pray she’s not being swaddled 🥵
Also I might be wrong but didn’t it look like she was laying on a big knitted cardigan as if it had just been taken off earlier?

duck me she was wearing it

no words
View attachment 662980
omg that's ridiculous😭 and dying at carys still doing a leg pop out of shot🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OMG

tell me about it who does she think shes fooling certainly no us on here. That’s so sad to hear this .you see what I mean bless you this is we’re my anger comes from around this subject mothers / people just genuinely needing abit of help and then her lying point blank and not donating it’s so upsetting it really is. And am telling you am going out my way to make sure I don’t support theses brands that’s giving people more than capable to buy there own things. It’s sad 😞 it really is

I understand business need to have advertisements but am sorry if they could give thousands of pounds to people like her that’s rubbish at her so-called job then I don’t see why every now and then they can’t help people out

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.