James and Carys #11 baby’s not perfect they won’t admit, Carys is ashamed of her tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
their youtubers as a job and couldnt work out how to add a new song over it? or just edit it again. 6 weeks to get different outfits?
6 weeks for that nonsense oh please and to feature her baby in that with that vile music of course she could edit it she was just lazy to do so as always she doesn’t do bearly anything and the little she has done has been half hearted. Why does she slack in everything she does so sloppy with her work, parenting being a wife what a joke LaZYBEeCARYS. Why doesn’t she take pride in what she does I couldn’t imagine if she worked in a proper job she would be fired. I would have pulled her up on it if I was the manger for ITS look at Stacy soleman and jac Jossa she really needs to look at them for inspiration as she doesn’t have a clue she just said yes as she most probably offered big money and then put no effort in the work. I would feel so embarrassed for people to see that if I were her

Reactions: 9
I can’t cope with how thick this pair are?

isn’t it a bit obvious that if you leave a tomato based sauced on a hob with no lid on that it is going to spit tomato sauce everywhere?

dolmio is full of sugar and tit anyway, but clearly neither of these two have any brains to be able to cook because they live off shite anyway most of the time! Clearly they don’t know how to make a meal without resorting to a jar…🙄

I’m the same age as Carys and I feel like I’m a world apart in my mentality…

Reactions: 20
that was the messiest reel I’ve ever seen Carys do, the transitions were horrible and didn’t flow at all lol also it feels like she uses her child as an accessory to match her outfits - your baby’s a human, not a handbag

edit: she said it took 6 weeks to do that? Now I’m even more amazed at how tit it was!

Reactions: 12
That’s the second time she’s used that song… and you’re telling me over the course of 6 weeks she didn’t once actually listen to the lyrics… surely she must have replayed it over and over and over :unsure:

Reactions: 13
If someone said to me “it took 6 weeks for me to do this” I’d be like wow ok, imagining them spend all their working week on one project but COME THE duck ON. she filmed it OVER 6 weeks. Jesus Carys, you literally filmed a snippet a few times and compiled it all together. Why do influencers want so much praise for something that my 11 year old niece could do a better job of.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Id be a size 4 if it wasn’t for my body 😂 if I was only a head I could fit in a size 0 👏🏼 Yeah that’s embarrassing that it took 6 weeks to film that & also I don’t care how long it took you do NOT upload it with such vile lyrics when it’s featuring your 3m old baby! Imagine when she’s older & carys is showing her how they flogged her online!! ‘Mummy what does dick mean?’ 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Id be a size 4 if it wasn’t for my body 😂 if I was only a head I could fit in a size 0 👏🏼 Yeah that’s embarrassing that it took 6 weeks to film that & also I don’t care how long it took you do NOT upload it with such vile lyrics when it’s featuring your 3m old baby! Imagine when she’s older & carys is showing her how they flogged her online!! ‘Mummy what does dick mean?’ 😒
I just don’t understand what on earth she thought the lyrics were? I mean she must have played the song a few times to do the reel and heard it beforehand watching other people use it? To me it’s really obvious so how did she miss it? :/

Reactions: 10
I think there was massive Red flags wayyyy before Carys got pregnant. She was hoarding stuff 24/7 like crazy and she was doing all these hauls like 4 x week all manic cause she was so bored. She never left the house without James. They were so lazy and entitled through covid and yet Carys cried cause she cant go shopping (🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️). She was train wreck allready then.

I just knew tit would hit the fan when the baby is out 😆 she need professional help. Like honestly she is so dependent getting approval and validation from randoms from internet its sad. She has money husband and baby and she acts like a full on cuckooo. She doesnt know what To do with herself if she is not validaded by her ass. Its kinda sad but she is also extremely naive and annoying with all her crap posts. She has it so easy and James is home 24/7. She would not survive a day in the normal life where she had To work and look after the baby by herself alone and no one gave a bloody tit about how she looks.

The social media life made her like that. I actually think she would have been better going To uni and working and just living without this social media crap. It all came too easy for her and thats Why she is just pure lazy naive and entitled. She needs To start enjoying what she has (she has so much) and stop faking she loves her size 18 body. With that life style size 8 wont make her happy she Will still be as Lost and without any drive & goals.

Ps. I dont think She would get pregnant again soon cause you can just see being mum doesnt Come naturally for her and she does not enjoy it.

Reactions: 28
"James said the lyrics were inappropriate but I'd spent so much time on it, I released it anyway lol"

Translation: "Something that could have taken me literally minutes to do took forever because I have a baby who needs attention, plus I'm lazy. Also, I did listen to the lyrics and 'dick in my mouth' sounds like something the creepy reddit thread people will enjoy so tits and arse out for the lads!"

She's unhinged now because realities of Motherhood are setting in and she wants to go back to bleeping around all day doing nothing but bare minimum of mugging for Instagram and stuffing her face while James fields all the messages and e-mails about brand deals.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am SHOCKED at the dolmio sauce. Wtf!! As soon as she noticed it spitting why didn’t she turn it down. Omg I can’t get over the stupidity, the woman is supposed to be intelligent

Reactions: 8
I would maybe get it if they had just moved out at 18 and started uni, but seriously? Is she capable of doing anything lol
I took it that James was the one who did it. First time cooking it I thought he meant he’d left it unattended and came back to find it exploded. Who knows with that pair

Reactions: 5
I took it that James was the one who did it. First time cooking it I thought he meant he’d left it unattended and came back to find it exploded. Who knows with that pair
Hmm you might be right, for some reason I thought it was whilst he was out on a walk with Mila and Carys was at home but just realised there is a 6 hour gap between stores 🙈 either way though... it’s not hard lol

Reactions: 6
I can’t cope with how thick this pair are?

isn’t it a bit obvious that if you leave a tomato based sauced on a hob with no lid on that it is going to spit tomato sauce everywhere?

dolmio is full of sugar and tit anyway, but clearly neither of these two have any brains to be able to cook because they live off shite anyway most of the time! Clearly they don’t know how to make a meal without resorting to a jar…🙄

I’m the same age as Carys and I feel like I’m a world apart in my mentality…
Is she stupid or what I haven’t seen it but that’s ridiculous.

yes your very right what does it take to make sauce from scratch. Carys if you read hear I will give my recipe for pasta sauce. 3 tablespoons of olive oil,1 onion sliced, 2 garlic pegs, fresh basil chopped, tinned cherry tomatoes, 2 tablespoons of tomato purée and a glass of red wine, beef stock, sea salt and cracked black pepper leave it all to simmer on a low to medium heat for 45 mins and that’s it done. You can make in bulk to and freeze it taste even better if you didn’t know carys. Seems you wasn’t taught basic life skills and there no excuse now we have YouTube.

thats because you are mentally and emotionally mature and independent unlike her that gets her own way and treated like a one year old due her immature behavior. That’s why she’s worlds apart from you she is very immature and your not.

AND MAKE SURE YOU PUT THE LID ON CRUCIAL PART SO 1 IT DOESN'T SPLASH EVERYWHERE AND IT WILL ALLOW THE FLAVOURS MARRY TOGETHER.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Is she stupid or what I haven’t seen it but that’s ridiculous.

yes your very right what does it take to make sauce from scratch. Carys if you read hear I will give my recipe for pasta sauce. 3 tablespoons of olive oil,1 onion sliced, 2 garlic pegs, fresh basil chopped, tinned cherry tomatoes, 2 tablespoons of tomato purée and a glass of red wine, beef stock, sea salt and cracked black pepper leave it all to simmer on a low to medium heat for 45 mins and that’s it done. You can make in bulk to and freeze it taste even better if you didn’t know carys. Seems you wasn’t taught basic life skills and there no excuse now we have YouTube.

thats because you are mentally and emotionally mature and independent unlike her that gets her own way and treated like a one year old due her immature behavior. That’s why she’s worlds apart from you she is very immature and your not.

AND MAKE SURE YOU PUT THE LID ON CRUCIAL PART SO 1 IT DOESN'T SPLASH EVERYWHERE AND IT WILL ALLOW THE FLAVOURS MARRY TOGETHER.
I’m not sure if it was James or Carys who did it, it was on his stories, so I’m guessing him, but either way, they’re both very Incapable and that’s why I aimed my comment at both of them, because I’ve never seen any real cooking skills from either of them and they seem to mainly rely on convenience food. Clearly she can’t cook either or she would have made something decent…

Like you say, a tomato sauce recipe is so simple and easy. I just feel like neither of them has any clue how to do anything, it’s like they’re playing house or playing at being grownups when really they have no clue. I half expect both of them to just throw in the towel at some point and head home to their parents where they can be looked after…

I can’t work out if they’re stupid and they got into uni by chance or whether they’re clever, but just lack common sense and life skills? I think it’s them two that need their behinds wiping for them, not the baby.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.