James and Carys #11 baby’s not perfect they won’t admit, Carys is ashamed of her tits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories - she had ridiculous expectations of her child, she now realises they were ridiculous and is telling everyone else like she’s the oracle on child care.
News flash Carys, you were the only person that thought you could train a new born to sleep through the night in the first place!! Literally any single thing she could have read would have said this was crazy except the one course they took as gospel. She’s so patronising.

And the ‘that’s what we Mums do’ - who does she think her audience are?!? Honestly she must be alienating so many people.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her stories - she had ridiculous expectations of her child, she now realises they were ridiculous and is telling everyone else like she’s the oracle on child care.
News flash Carys, you were the only person that thought you could train a new born to sleep through the night in the first place!! Literally any single thing she could have read would have said this was crazy except the one course they took as gospel. She’s so patronising.

And the ‘that’s what we Mums do’ - who does she think her audience are?!? Honestly she must be alienating so many people.
i don’t understand it all, babies get hungry in the night and they get uncomfortable if they need changing, how did she not know this? Did she just expect amber’s stomach and bladder to just train itself by magic? I know some babies do by chance sleep through, but not many and it’s perfectly acceptable for them to wake in the night, she’s a baby, not a teenager!

Reactions: 18
She’s mentally unstable. Let’s not pretend otherwise 🤷‍♀️ 🗣SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP, CARYS!

Reactions: 9
I’m not sure if it was James or Carys who did it, it was on his stories, so I’m guessing him, but either way, they’re both very Incapable and that’s why I aimed my comment at both of them, because I’ve never seen any real cooking skills from either of them and they seem to mainly rely on convenience food. Clearly she can’t cook either or she would have made something decent…

Like you say, a tomato sauce recipe is so simple and easy. I just feel like neither of them has any clue how to do anything, it’s like they’re playing house or playing at being grownups when really they have no clue. I half expect both of them to just throw in the towel at some point and head home to their parents where they can be looked after…

I can’t work out if they’re stupid and they got into uni by chance or whether they’re clever, but just lack common sense and life skills? I think it’s them two that need their behinds wiping for them, not the baby.
The’re probably book clever but not life clever.
I’ll admit I’m not the best cook in the world, but got sick of ready meals so taught myself and saved so much money.

What are they going to do when Amber is older and comes home with some friends from school for her tea? Are they going to use just eat for the rest of their lives :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Makes me thick too then 😂
I'm so sorry everytime I write it keeps auto correcting! 😂 In the video she is calling James a gong! And he gives her a filthy look and she pretends she doesn't know what it is

I'm so sorry everytime I write it keeps auto correcting! 😂 In the video she is calling James a gong! And he gives her a filthy look and she pretends she doesn't know what it is
Nope I defo put it write this time and when I click reply it changes it replaces the g with a m

• Haha
Reactions: 4
id guess most of her audience (like me) are not parents yet so her content is no longer “relatable” or interesting to me at all.
does she think that just because she’s had a baby most of her audience are at the same stage?

I just read this wondering what the issue with the word “gong” was 😂 (As in one of those loud cymbal things). How can Carys not know the m version of that word is offensive?! They really do live under a rock don’t they!

I think she just says she was really restrictive in her past to help with the fact she's gained weight🥴 doesn't make her seem as bad about being bigger if when she was skinner she was "restrictive". People will see it as that she's recovered and happier now she eats what she wants, when she has done the whole time
I recently watched an old vid of her and James swapping their diets for a day. She was in no way restrictive. Eating good food and conscious of what was going in her body, but she needed to feed her body as she exercised. It's all a crock of bull. Lose weight or don't, no one cares just stop harping on about it

Also, I was watching a vlog by jazzybum yesterday and she was talking about clothes and sizing and she just said she had something in a medium but honestly her sizing varied from an 8 up to a 14 depending on the shop and the clothes and how they fit and what look she wanted, she wasn’t bothered by that and didn’t make a big deal and to me, she is in really good shape and I was amazed she was even in anything bigger than a 10! So if she can admit she wears bigger clothes, and Carys is much bigger than her, why can’t she do the same!!
Honestly, with big boobs and the disaster clothes size vary shop to shop. I have clothes from size 10 to 20, no joke. Who cares. The fact she keeps harping on that she's a 12, is so against everything she supposedly now stands for

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Is she stupid or what I haven’t seen it but that’s ridiculous.

yes your very right what does it take to make sauce from scratch. Carys if you read hear I will give my recipe for pasta sauce. 3 tablespoons of olive oil,1 onion sliced, 2 garlic pegs, fresh basil chopped, tinned cherry tomatoes, 2 tablespoons of tomato purée and a glass of red wine, beef stock, sea salt and cracked black pepper leave it all to simmer on a low to medium heat for 45 mins and that’s it done. You can make in bulk to and freeze it taste even better if you didn’t know carys. Seems you wasn’t taught basic life skills and there no excuse now we have YouTube.

thats because you are mentally and emotionally mature and independent unlike her that gets her own way and treated like a one year old due her immature behavior. That’s why she’s worlds apart from you she is very immature and your not.

AND MAKE SURE YOU PUT THE LID ON CRUCIAL PART SO 1 IT DOESN'T SPLASH EVERYWHERE AND IT WILL ALLOW THE FLAVOURS MARRY TOGETHER.
tinned plum are a better option for a pasta sauce :)
great recipe though :) x

Reactions: 5
Right everyone. Beyoncé has woken up in a great mood today. Why? Because I’ve got the measuring tape out and carefully calculated all of my measurements. Hips, wrists, chest, thigh… all of it.
Turns out I’m a size 0!
I mean, I’ve got thick thighs. And a large bum. And 34D chest. But, if it wasn’t for those, I’d be a size 0! Amazing huh?! 👏🏻😍

• Haha
Reactions: 40
What kind of people actually send stuff like this?! 2nd jab so you’d think they wouldn’t be that young too.
“I wore a short sleeve T-shirt and it allowed them access to my arm” - mind blowing revelation! Honestly 🙄
5408B77F-762F-4532-A659-1561F9E2AE16.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
What kind of people actually send stuff like this?! 2nd jab so you’d think they wouldn’t be that young too.
“I wore a short sleeve T-shirt and it allowed them access to my arm” - mind blowing revelation! Honestly 🙄View attachment 662191
Mental 😂 To be fair in wales most people in their 20s are onto their second jabs so it’s probably someone quite young because I cannot actually imagine a world where an actual adult makes a comment about a short sleeved tshirt giving access to their arm… you know what would have been even better?! A vest! Wow. Groundbreaking😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
just made me think, most influencers I follow post when they are getting their jabs to obviously try and influence their followers on the importance of it etc. James and Carys haven't mentioned anything have they, yet Carys is so anxious about Covid and restrictions lifting? 🤔 obviously might have had them but just strange they haven't posted about it

Reactions: 6
just made me think, most influencers I follow post when they are getting their jabs to obviously try and influence their followers on the importance of it etc. James and Carys haven't mentioned anything have they, yet Carys is so anxious about Covid and restrictions lifting? 🤔 obviously might have had them but just strange they haven't posted about it
You’d know if they’d had them because it would have been worthy of a whole vlog.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.